• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Méchamon OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
Years
  • hey ryu, i think fraid should come back to the island to pick stan up. he changed his username... um but maybe fraid couldnt carry me and finn, so he....took me to cinnabar? honestly im kinda making this stuff up as i go but it is really awesome so far. wait, thats what your'e supposed to do in a roleplay lol. hooray for early release! waits untill 2 for school too end.....and ryu, i sent you a post to your page about the jailbreak, screw the first idea. were on cinnabar, that simplifies that for me......hey, what if blaine is in a jail cell? say, i notice him dont realize who he is, leave him there go to the gym see his picture, and facepalm.

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
  • good idea, but WHER'ES FROG/FINN/STAN?!?

oh and ur last post was ooc. just thought you might know that.

Last edited:

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
  • oh. i knew about levels, but not about that! lol i have to go in a couple of minutes...

gotta go, see everyone l8r (<.<) uhh bye

Last edited:

KingKaos

Non-legendary Pokemon FTW!
    Years
  • Fighting against a ghost type isn't my thing, so...killer g I was thinking I post about the battle and then you will finish up while Gastly is of his guard thanks to a combination of teeter dance and Mime Jr.'s new move fake tears!

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
  • The most shocking plot twist yet for those of you that caught it. heh heh *points to my most recent post* and i can change it if necessary.

KingKaos

Non-legendary Pokemon FTW!
    Years
  • @killer g- it's up to you if you wanna finish this fight or keep going, but if you keep going, Mime Jr. can only use one more Psybeam and after that we are toast.

@ryu-kun- after this battle is it possible for our eggs to hatch so we can start training with them?

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
  • Pikakip is wondering if anyone has noticed his plost twist, and would like a comment on it! (and pikakip also wants to add, read about Cary carefully)

Pikakip is speaking in third person for NO REASON WHATSOEVER!

Pikakip loves plot twists!

Pikakip hands mira a bottle of pepto bismol and starts singing

and the plot thickens.........

sorry ryu...should have told you. but still it makes for an awesome twist.

Last edited:

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
  • Are sign ups still open for this RP?

you would be coming in seriously late,and you would need a parnter unless ryu can group you with another group, most of us have two pokemon by now and 3 of us have eggs, it took a lot of writing to do that. if you can read up and catch up to where we are and propose to ryu how you meet up with us, maybe hell let you in. oh and youll need a REALLY GOOD SU check mine out, it's on the main topic.

and...i wonder if Frog posted yet, hmm i really need to find him so we can beat blaine.

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
  • sigh, i think that our work died. we havent been posting. none of us. this thread is dying unfortunately.sorry Ryu but it died.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back