• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

'm baaaaack~

Kiri Flicker

amateur pyrotechnician
    Years
    holy pants, it's been just over two years since my last post. whew.
    hmmm.... gotta wonder how my 89 posts magically turned into 2. I never knew these things had an expiration date.
    ANYHOO. guess I should re-introduce myself. the only time I've spent here has been in the trade corner, filling out my national dex in Diamond and breeding what I could for other people. now that it's full, I'm gonna have to find something else to talk about. o_o
    maybe I should try my hand at wi-fi battling... *braces self for a torrent of failure-flavored learning*
    heh, never was very good at it. ^_^;

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    hmmm.... gotta wonder how my 89 posts magically turned into 2. I never knew these things had an expiration date.
    They don't, but I'm afraid posts made in the Trade Corner, or in any of the Wi-Fi Center boards for that matter, do not contribute to your overall post count. After all, there really isn't much content in a simple, "Can we trade?" or "Thanks for the trade! :D"

Buuuuuut, it's great to have you back all the same! You can learn to be awesome at competitive battling if you really wanna. I'm sure there are some battlers around here who would love to take you under their wing. o3o Though it may smell a bit...

Have fun, and welcome back! :D

Kiri Flicker

amateur pyrotechnician
    Years
    n_n fanks for the welcomeback, guys.
    and Hiidoran, thanks for the bit about the posts. that makes much much more sense than the conspiracy theories I was working up...

Back