• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

>m< How embarrassing.

Froslass

Ice Champion
    Years
    People don't think I'm cool or anything,
    So they tripped me up and I landed in mud with my good clothes :(

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Boyfriend: Good thing I didn't talk to Cheren back there.
    Me: ....good thing you didn't talk to Cheren then!
    Boyfriend: .....I just said that.
    Me: :<

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Well I was at Borders, and I was asking where a specific manga was at and the employee thought I was buying it for my younger sibling, because apparently I don't look like a 'manga reader' :/ Then my dad comes by and says did you find the book you wanted? [/facepalm]

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    Me : I'll take Pokemon Black /Hands over Pokemon Black
    Geeky shop assistant person : This for your little brother or sister.
    Me : Yeah, he'll love it.
    Mum : Oh, good, you got the game you've been wanting for ages. /continues to tell assistant of how long I wanted it.
    Me : Dies in a hole somewhere.

Years
    So this morning i was outside playing on my trampoline with a balloon (yes i'm 16 and still amused by balloons) and my dog is running around the outside of the trampoline barking at the balloon. Me being an idiot let the dog on to shut him up and played with the balloon with him. So after about five minutes my neighbor comes outside and sits down and so does pretty much all of his family (none of them work because they are true chavs) and at that very moment me and my dog jump for the balloon at the same time, squeezing it between us and making it pop. I then squealed like a little girl grabbing the attention of everyone next door.

I think its safe to say i won't be going into my back yard for a while.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
    I got destroyed at my first pokemon battle, mainly because I switched up my items at the last second and forgot which pokemon had which item. Still. >.>;
    orz

aruchan

I resent the title beginner :D
    Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2011
    When my best friend decided to eat half of the cookies in a cookie platter at an extracurricular meeting and the person in charge had to ask them to stop. ;o
    If for something personally happening to me that was embarrassing... I'm usually embarrassed by the people around me. I have too much of an inflated ego to let something as trivial as embarrassment affect me. Maybe when I'm proven wrong. Consistently. In front of other people.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
    Nothing today.
    People don't think I'm cool or anything,
    So they tripped me up and I landed in mud with my good clothes :(
    Heh, that reminds me of the time I was walking through a muddy field on my way home from school, and my leg randomly sank like 2-3 feet into the ground. You pretty much couldn't see my shoe anymore, there was so much mud.

Years
    Well, my gym class was playing kickball today. After kicking, I ran to first base, but since the grass was wet from yesterdays rain, I slipped and fell >.>

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    Because it was super humiliating:
    Spoiler:

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
    Years
    I was watching Scrubs in the office today and someone walked in right as they made a weird joke about boobs. The person asked me what I was watching and gave me a weird look.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    Are there anything embarrassing happened to you today? If so, what happened?

The only thing I can think of that was embarrassing today was.. when I was in the Supermarket paying for my items via the Self checkout. The machine spat out the £20 note I gave it and my Mother thought it was funny and why I got embarrassed over such a little thing was because everyone else was watching me.

Years
    I'm extremely clumsy so I wound up taking a sip of my soday today and managed to have it leak down my cheek and neck to my shoulder at work. Then while rushing to the back I ran into a customer ._.

Back