• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

\m/(>.<)\m/

Years
    Well now... that got your attention, didn't it? =P

Anyways, the question is:
    How many and what songs can you play with any musical instrument?

I can play 3 songs in my acoustic guitar: "Running to Stand Still" by U2, "We're Going To Be Friends" by White Stripes, and "Hotel Yorba" by White Stripes.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    ...hmm. Well, I can play a few of the ocarina songs from the Zelda games on the piano, though really only on my keyboard because I have no idea where "C" is otherwise. :P I... really can't play anything else. I used to play the trumpet, to some extent, but I moved away and couldn't find lessons again so I'm very rusty on that... plus, I wouldn't know where to find the music for it so... oh well. @_@; I'd love to be able to play more interesting songs on, well, any instrument, really. ^^;

OMG! Lighty used a graphical smilie and actually intended to use it from the start! The world is coming to an end!

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    I...am not very good with instruments. XD But, I can play a little bit of one of the theme songs from The Lord of the Rings on my friend's violin! =D (I don't have my own...XD) I also know a few songs on the piano buuuuuuuut...I really suck at them. XD

But, I am quite good with an instrument I've played for 5 years. ^^ Yup, that's right - my voice. ^_~ I'm in the Senior High/Varsity Choir at my high school and I think I'm quite good. ^^; But whether I truly sing good or not, I still love to do it. :3

~Kelsey

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    I can play 'Mary had a Little Lamb' and 'The ABC song' on the piano. AW YEAH.

And 'Ode to Joy'.

I can play a million things on the violin, 1st violinist baby! *oooooookay...* I can play some of dualing banjos on violin too^^. I can play ode to joy, the entertainer, twinkle twinkle little star, mary had a little lamb, joy to the world, and happy birthday on the piano. I can play right hand on the piano for some Evanescence songs, too.

^^;

Nine

Kirby + Pineapples = Love
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jun 11, 2007
    Hmmm... I can play a bunch of rock songs on my guitars, but I'm working on getting a song down just right... annoying.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    I can play a ton of stuff on the piano, so I can't really name them all. :P
    I like Chopin, and I really like Gypsy Rondo by Haydn. I wish I could play Liszt, but most of his music's too hard. x.x
    Yes, I'm a classical music freak. XD

Last edited:

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    ... xD I used to play the piano, but since they were all classical, I forgot the names.

On flute, I can play...
    - Amazing Grace
    - The National Anthem of Taiwan
    - Our jhs school song
    - and lots of boring chinese songs... xD (I was in the band)

On guitar (acoustic)
    - Time of your Life (Green Day)
    - Boulevard of Broken Dreams (Green Day)
    - Better is one day (all Christian Worship songs bellow, hey, I learn guitar at our church. xD)
    - Breathe
    - Consuming Fire
    - Forever
    - Give Us Clean Hands
    - Heart of Worship
    - Shout to the North
    - You are my world

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    ^ I do a lot of Christian songs too. ^_^
    Of course, since I'm the organist at our church, I kinda can't help but know a lot of hymns/praise and worship/choral anthems. XD

Takari

~*~*~*~
    Years
    I could play Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and Happy Birthday on the piano. xD With the violin, I could play some asian songs and I could also play some classical song that I keep on forgettin' their names. v-v;

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    I can play 'The Pink Panther' on piano, and 'Smoke on the Water' on guitar. Both of these songs I learnt in Music class.

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
    No one up here currently plays a trumpet. I'm like a freak here. XD

I'm in the middle and high school bands so...we did a lotta stuff.

In the past I've done:

-I Hope You Dance by Lee Ann Womack
    -Y.M.C.A.
    -I Will Survive
    -Stayin' Alive
    -Under The Sea from the Little Mermaid
    -A Whole New World from Aladdin
    -Friend Like Me from Aladdin
    -The Rocky Theme (Gonna Fly Now)
    -Frosty The Snowman
    -Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer
    -How The Grinch Stole Christmas Concert Medley
    -Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas

Yeah. We have like themes for concerts XD We had the piece called 'Disco Lives' that featured the songs in there from the Disco age. We did the Christmas ones obviously at Christmas XD. And we did 'Disney Blockbusters' which featured all the Disney songs. We also did Rocky and a bunch of other songs at the football games. I just can't remember them at the moment, and the music is in the trumpet case. XD

I play 1st trumpet, if anyone cares. lol

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    I haven't picked up my flute in a while, but I did play for five years. I can play "Stars and Stripes Forever", a medley from Les Miserables, "Danny Boy", and a million different Christmas songs and children's songs. There's obviously more songs I can play on my flute, but I'm too lazy to go digging up my old music.

And on the piano I can play "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star", "Mary Had a Little Lamb", and "Happy Birthday". XD

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Miyu-chan said:
    ... xD I used to play the piano, but since they were all classical, I forgot the names.

On flute, I can play...
    - Amazing Grace
    - The National Anthem of Taiwan
    - Our jhs school song
    - and lots of boring chinese songs... xD (I was in the band)

On guitar (acoustic)
    - Time of your Life (Green Day)
    - Boulevard of Broken Dreams (Green Day)
    - Better is one day (all Christian Worship songs bellow, hey, I learn guitar at our church. xD)
    - Breathe
    - Consuming Fire
    - Forever
    - Give Us Clean Hands
    - Heart of Worship
    - Shout to the North
    - You are my world
    TIME OF YOUR LIFE! <33333333333 I love that song, it's my favourite Green Day song. <3

None, can't play a musical instrument. ;3
    Tried learning, but meh.

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    On Bass, well to many >.< I can read tabs so its so easy to just get them of the net then within a few hours I can play the song,the music world is my cloyster XD

Back