• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

M69´s Trading and Breeding shack.

Nugg

Le Diable Blanc
Years
  • Hey again, how's the ditto? Tell me if it's hacked so I'll know :p
    I'm interested in a clone of the Shiny Minccino. In return, I can offer a Shiny Audino I caught yesterday but I'd like a clone of it back :P If that's ok.

Mason69

Sleeping...
    Years
  • Hey again, how's the ditto? Tell me if it's hacked so I'll know :p
    I'm interested in a clone of the Shiny Minccino. In return, I can offer a Shiny Audino I caught yesterday but I'd like a clone of it back :P If that's ok.

Yes sounds good, can only do it tomorrow though (see my post above), i will also hack check all my pokes tomorrow so i will let you know about the ditto.

Xeto

Pokemon Pro
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2011
    hey man i want these xD.....

minccino.png

Minccino this is male?

Is this japanese?
    ditto.png

Flawless Ditto

What are the OTs of them?

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2011
    Hey! Can you clone some more events for me? Same as before, the original plus 2 copies, and you can make one for yourself.
    This time I wanna clone my Trade for evolution! Karrablast, and my Trade for evolution! Haunter.
    Use my White FC this time: 5114-2969-2796

Mason69

Sleeping...
    Years
  • hey man i want these xD.....

minccino.png

Minccino this is male?

No, female :S

Is this japanese?
    ditto.png

Flawless Ditto

Its not japanese, im actually looking for one too XD

What are the OTs of them?

Minccino: JR
    Ditto: NCG

Hey! Can you clone some more events for me? Same as before, the original plus 2 copies, and you can make one for yourself.
    This time I wanna clone my Trade for evolution! Karrablast, and my Trade for evolution! Haunter.
    Use my White FC this time: 5114-2969-2796

Pm'd you.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2011
    Ok, they are done, and btw what events are these?

They gave those (and 6 other pokemon that I don't have atm) at some universities in japan to anyone with black and/or white last year. I can't link the announcement of the event cause I don't have enough posts, but just google "trade for evolution! event".

Last edited:

Mason69

Sleeping...
    Years
  • They gave those (and 6 other pokemon that I don't have atm) at some universities in japan to anyone with black and/or white last year. I can't link the announcement of the event cause I don't have enough posts, but just google "trade for evolution! event".

Ok, then, is just that i never saw this and was curious XD

Years
    • Seen May 23, 2011
    hey i was wondering if you could breed me a gible and a solstic gible being jolly or adament and solstic being modest or timid i can offer a shiny ut flawless rhyhorn or somthing else if you dont want that let me know

Back