• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

M69's Trading House (Inactive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    1iv
    Spoiler:
    Not to hijack, but I can breed Pichu in Black using my perfect (and apparently Nintendo-blocked-from-export) Ditto there. I can run a few and hatch them, seeing what I get. I also have DW Lv.40 Spiritomb in W2 (only two to date, but I can clone one in the future if you want); no guarantee on a 31 IV however. Finally, I have an Event Crobat I can clone, but again, no 31 guaranteed.

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2014
    I have a lv. 50 Shaymin (korean) that I would like to trade for your Victini, if you're interested. (I wouldn't say no to Arceus either, to be honest.) It's a clone, in case you're wondering.

Mason69

Sleeping...
    Years
  • I have a lv. 50 Shaymin (korean) that I would like to trade for your Victini, if you're interested. (I wouldn't say no to Arceus either, to be honest.) It's a clone, in case you're wondering.

Can I ask how did you get it??
    Have you hack checked it or something? I'm always very suspicious when it comes to foreign legendaries XD Sorry.

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2014
    I won it in a giveaway here, actually. I recently obtained the english version, which I want to keep, so I'm trying to get something that I need for my pokedex in exchange for it. Because it's a special pokemon, I can't trade it via the GTS.

Let me try and find the thread that I got it in…

EDIT: I tried to find it though it was a while ago (In March/April) so I'm not surprised that the thread has been deleted. The moderators on this site are very efficient. However, I do remember the person I got it from (Qaz015393) who made it very clear that the pokemon he was giving away were all clones.

Last edited:

Mason69

Sleeping...
    Years
  • Ya just double checked they are both untouched

Cool, I'm interested in both.

I won it in a giveaway here, actually. I recently obtained the english version, which I want to keep, so I'm trying to get something that I need for my pokedex in exchange for it. Because it's a special pokemon, I can't trade it via the GTS.

Let me try and find the thread that I got it in...

No need, I believe you. Which one do you want victini or arceus?

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2014
    It's a good name to have! We're a rare breed, the Sara's without H's. We're like shiny pokemon. Or I'm egotistical.

Greenbeans

Guardian of Le Foret
    Years
  • Hi just wondering if i can request your:
    Japanese Ditto - Lonely - Limber - 31.31.31.31.31.31

For my

GAMESTP Entei (Shiny) (Untouched)
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    OT: GAMESTP
    Pressure
    Flare Blitz, Howl, Extreme speed, Crush Claw.

Not too sure if you clone your pokes, but if you do I would like to have my Entei returned ^^
    Otherwise I can just find someone else to clone it for me

Mason69

Sleeping...
    Years
  • Awesome should be available most of tommorow/today technically

Cool, PM me when you are on.

Hi just wondering if i can request your:
    Japanese Ditto - Lonely - Limber - 31.31.31.31.31.31

For my

GAMESTP Entei (Shiny) (Untouched)
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    OT: GAMESTP
    Pressure
    Flare Blitz, Howl, Extreme speed, Crush Claw.

Not too sure if you clone your pokes, but if you do I would like to have my Entei returned ^^
    Otherwise I can just find someone else to clone it for me

Hey, I don't clone, someone else does it for me so if you could get the poké cloned before hand it would be great.
    Do you have any other event though? I already have a similar entei and I like to always get different pokés.

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2014
    Hello, I am new to the forums. My house got robbed recently and they took all of my games, so I am trying to rebuild my collection of pokemon. I am trying to get a victini right now, and I am will to trade.

I have an Gen 6 celebi from the pokemon link even. Level 10 that know recover, heal bell, safeguard and hold back.

I have one shiny Butterfree Gen 6 level 34 with compound eyes.

FC 0018-2295-0679

Thanks for any help.

Mason69

Sleeping...
    Years
  • Any of the shinies in my shop http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=325362

for the chimchar and duskull?

Is the Beldum Untouched?

Hello, I am new to the forums. My house got robbed recently and they took all of my games, so I am trying to rebuild my collection of pokemon. I am trying to get a victini right now, and I am will to trade.

I have an Gen 6 celebi from the pokemon link even. Level 10 that know recover, heal bell, safeguard and hold back.

I have one shiny Butterfree Gen 6 level 34 with compound eyes.

FC 0018-2295-0679

Thanks for any help.

The Celebi would be nice, I don't like evolved shinies much, I prefer lvl 1 Untouched ones.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back