• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mac or PC? Which do you prefer?

Mac or PC

• Mac

Votes: 19 38.8%
  • PC

Votes: 30 61.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    I use Windows. The way I see it, if Macs can run Windows, then they can catch Windows viruses, plus the ones made for Mac.

Sorry; this is a Mac vs PC thread. No-one cares about your amateur built OS; please stay on topic.
    Quite a bit of Mac OS X was taken from UNIX (i.e.:the Terminal) which is what Linux is based off of. To do a lot of the advanced tasks on Mac, you must use the terminal. A lot of those tasks can be performed on Windows with the GUI, though there are tasks on Windows you must use the command prompt for.

And hey, it's not perfect; but both are really great technological examples of what the WINE project can do.
    The reason that WINE exists is to use Windows programs on Linux.

Back