• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mac VBA Users Come Here With Ur .SGM Files =]

Status
Not open for further replies.

serpent_virus

!:. Saffron Gym .:!
    Years
    OMG haaaaaaallppp i need a file for a visualboyadvance on the mac for pokemon but i need it for one of the old games like yellow blue red silver gold or crystal! can someone plzzzzzz post a reply with an attachment? i need the files ASAP!!!!!!!!

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2008
    I've downloaded your.sgm file but when i try opening it with my vba it says unknown file type...how do i fix this?

Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2008
    I searched on the google pokemon yellow rom and i downloaded it from one of them maybe you can do the same?

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2008
    self trading

does anyone know how you can trade pokemon with yourself using Yellow and red, for example get a riachu or a weedle from red and trade it with a yellow save on the same mac?

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2008
    I have the same problem but the required file is: ''file Save States/Pokemon Esmeralda1.sgm'' somebody help me plz!!! :'(

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2009
    vba for mac

do you know any good places to get the roms for emerald or yellow for vba for mac.

Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2009
    I've also downloaded your.sgm file but when i try opening it with my VBA it says "unsupported VBA save game version 134217728"... What should I do?

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2009
    Mac to PC for trading?

Hello!
    Is anyone willing to take my save files to transfer my FireRed team/Eevees to my Sapphire game via trade on a PC? I've got a Mac (obviously) and there's no way to trade from VBA with it....

I've attached both, just in case... you can have them to play with, too. ;)

(codebreaker cheats used on both, they have special attacks-- ie Electrike knows Crunch and Flamethrower, 99 Masterballs, etc.)

Trainer Name: TIFF (female) on both

FireRed Team:
    Mewtwo Lv70
    Jolteon Lv57
    Dragonair Lv35
    Raichu Lv52
    Zapdos Lv50
    Charizard LV53
    (Beat Elite Four)

Sapphire Team:
    Manectric Lv43
    Swellow Lv41
    Kyogre Lv45
    Ninetails Lv33
    Raichu Lv42
    Altaria Lv41
    (Have all Gym Badges)

** And to answer everyone's question: NO there is currently no way to trade between games on Mac. There is only VBA Link for Windows. I've looked. ;)

Last edited:

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    As good as that last post sounds compared to the others.. it's still, like, a monster bump. May > September does not equal one month, everyone.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back