• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mac's Trade Thread (Shinies/Flawless/Events/Giveaways/Services)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2013
    do you have any adamant/jolly natured of the male dratini DW from giveaway? if you do can i have 1 please?
    PM me, if you have one(or one that is female) my FC: 3954-6370-8103
    will be on all afternoon tomorrow

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    do you have any adamant/jolly natured of the male dratini DW from giveaway? if you do can i have 1 please?
    PM me, if you have one(or one that is female) my FC: 3954-6370-8103
    will be on all afternoon tomorrow
    No, I don't have an adamant/jolly nature male Dratini... only have Bashful, Careful, and Relaxed.

Do u have DW Banette? and For the WORLD11 Scrafty,did you get it ur own?
    YES! I just got the DW Banette Female ^^. Also, no, it was traded to me.

I would like to recieve from the giveaway a eevee and a snivy please. Thank you in Advance
    FC:4813 9766 6695
    Sure, no problem. Just VM/PM me when you are on and I am so we can trade.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Well I can get one but just on my pearl i have fire red. But the problem is that I cant transfer until end of game and I want it in the beginnning.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    UPDATED! Added new section!! DREAM WORLD! DW Banette, Lapras, Growlithe, and Dratini (all female) so far, more to come later... also added a Shiny Absol, and nearly flawless Shiny Eevee and Charmander. More to come later ^^

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Can I trade yu my shiny staryu for a shiny swablu?? Staryu is lvl.21, has a quirky nature, and has pokerus from one of my other pokes.
    I already have a Shiny Staryu... but you know what? Why the hell not? I'll do it!! =)

Last edited:

Rider542

Master of the... Magikarp?
    Years
  • hmm, i dont think i have anything good to enough to trade for a shiny, flawless, and shiny ditto. do you have just a regular jap ditto? I only need it for breeding shinies...

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    hmm, i dont think i have anything good to enough to trade for a shiny, flawless, and shiny ditto. do you have just a regular jap ditto? I only need it for breeding shinies...
    No, I don't, I'm sorry. =(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back