• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Madden 10 Online Franchise league

SSJ_Joe

Pokemon Master
Years
  • Just curious if anyone is interested in joining a Madden 10 online franchise league for the PS3.

I just recently decided to make my own site/forum, and a league to go with it. We are going to be VERY organized, we have our own Waiver/Free agency and contract system in place due the the lack of EA not including Salaries online, and we are running a FANTASY draft to maximize customization in the league, so YOU, the OWNER can build up your own team. If you want more info, e-mail me at [email protected], or PM me. I suggest E-mail first, PM second. I will provide the link to the forums, and if you would like to join after reviewing, be my guest. Or if you'd like, you can post a reply here.

Back