• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Madrox's first fusions.

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 11, 2005
    Hey everyone i was skimming through these forums for the first time, and so pokemon fusions so i decided id give it a shot, me and my little sister (10) created these, they're mediocre but if you like them ill do request to the best of my ability.Madrox's first fusions.Madrox's first fusions.Madrox's first fusions.Madrox's first fusions.Madrox's first fusions.
    Madrox's first fusions.Madrox's first fusions.
    Madrox's first fusions.Madrox's first fusions.Madrox's first fusions.Madrox's first fusions.Madrox's first fusions.

Eig

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2008
    Weeellll...

Sablebone - 9/10 - you should pull his head more to the left and down. And place him in the center of the white "zone" - but this is a detail. You do not must do it.
    Alaturne - 9/10 - OH MY! What you have done with the 'cap'? Shade it more. Anyway, ALL parts of Alaturne needs better shading - except the feet, these look somewhat realistic. And, except hands.
    Grumda - 5/10 - Ooh-Ooh... Shade more the head, darken the shading of body & hands... And add a neck - doing the following steps will make that fusion better.
    I will rate more tommorow. And, to test your abilities, i'll request a fusion of Swalot and Swinub. If it will be good, i will place it in the sprite collection in my siggy.

Years
    They're okay for fusions - nothing really that stands out a lot for me, honestly, but they're not that bad.

My advice would be to watch out for how the sprite parts go together - like on the kyodon, since the one arm in the back looks strange - and to watch your outlines. For the most part, your outlines are decent, though they need to be recolored in a few places (the underside of the brolbat's "hat" and the shrubat's mouth and eyes, for instance).

And since I see this problem with the scizor/skarmory: If you use dark colors like those, be sure to use shading and highlighting colors that are dark/light enough to be seen easily enough. It's sorta hard to see them at the moment without looking closely.

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 11, 2005
    Here you go Eig, had my sister do him for you considering you seemed to like her fusions, kinda bland but hey what can you say shes 11 (forgot she turned 11 in augest, thats why it says 10 on my first post) and she just started Madrox's first fusions.

Omega Latios

Whhheeee... *shot'd*
    Years
    madrox17 said:
    Hey everyone i was skimming through these forums for the first time, and so pokemon fusions so i decided id give it a shot, me and my little sister (10) created these, they're mediocre but if you like them ill do request to the best of my ability.Madrox's first fusions.Madrox's first fusions.Madrox's first fusions.Madrox's first fusions.Madrox's first fusions.
    Madrox's first fusions.Madrox's first fusions.
    Madrox's first fusions.Madrox's first fusions.Madrox's first fusions.Madrox's first fusions.Madrox's first fusions.

They Are Pretty Good But Kyodon's Hands Aren't Very Well Attached. Krabskirt Has The Same Problem And You Need To Recolor One Of Em. Where Is The Boneye's Neck? You Should Fix That. 3/10

I Hope You Will Get A Lot Better ^^

Back