• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mafia 102 [GAMEOVER]

NightKrow

staying up all night
    Years
    [Kill] Kaneki

Trying to convince people to shoot at this stage in the game is in no way good for the town, and frankly, I'm not convinced that Sanguine is maf. While it is a little strange that Sanguine was usually less active despite being in the same time zone as me, I guess that is just down to being available at different times of day.

I have to go now, I've got work and I probably won't be back before the phase change :P

Killua

Nope, lisia claimed Oracle sang and me claimed villager, I am a villager and why I am suss refresh me please and shooting lets say me and lynching sang would be our best bet

Years
    Nope, lisia claimed Oracle sang and me claimed villager, I am a villager and why I am suss refresh me please and shooting lets say me and lynching sang would be our best bet

I'm a sweet villager though :]

I am villager.

I'm just a villager :)

So other than me, there can only be one other out of you three.

Tell you what though. If you can convince me how Sang is suss, I'll change my vote. I don't want to end up killing you if you're important to the village.

Killua

I am not important but my only argument is sun a maf saving sang from Lynch.

Years
    We have only a little bit of time left, and while I'm still suspicious of Sanguine for some inexplicable, illogical gut reasoning, I'm just gonna go ahead and vote

[Kill] Kaneki!!!

I'm sorry this was kind of a lazy vote, as I have to go to work soon...
    Be careful in the future, dude. Something about your antics sways people into believing you're scum regardless of what your true alignment is.

Killua

(Claps) ok kill me then I will oficcialy get the record as the dude who got wrongly lynched 2 times. Because I can make people suspicious of me for little to no reason. Also the trophy of worst villager.

Last edited:
    Years
    Well if things turn to poop once again this phase, I'm going to vote Sanguine next because even though they've been cornered more than once, I want to hear more than "I'm a sweet villager though :]."

Why is this beginner game harder than all the other games that have had mostly regulars... x'D

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Night Five
    Lesson 12
    Kaneki!!! v2 got chewed up.

The Graveyard
    Mafia 102 [GAMEOVER]
    Mafia 102 [GAMEOVER]
    Mafia 102 [GAMEOVER]
    Mafia 102 [GAMEOVER]
    Mafia 102 [GAMEOVER]
    Mafia 102 [GAMEOVER]
    Mafia 102 [GAMEOVER]
    Mafia 102 [GAMEOVER]
    Mafia 102 [GAMEOVER]
    Mafia 102 [GAMEOVER]

Night actions to Mana

DURING THE NIGHT
    This is the last night, most likely. The innocents have just one chance to pull it back - that lovely vest given away in yesterday's event. Should the mafia try to kill a person holding that, we'll live one more day...

Of course, then you'll need to lynch the right person anywho. Keep your fingers crossed, town! And Oracles, remember your night actions.​

Am I still considered a noob? May I sign up? {XD}

I know I'm already in AWoIaF, but I'm still a noob, right?

I'm in! Please tell me I'm not too late this time!

can I join? if so then i'm in :]

Can I get in aswell?

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Day Five
    Gameover
    Lisia could not save herself.
    TheGregFactor & Sanguine were eliminated.

Mafia Win!

The Graveyard
    Mafia 102 [GAMEOVER]
    Mafia 102 [GAMEOVER]
    Mafia 102 [GAMEOVER]
    Mafia 102 [GAMEOVER]
    Mafia 102 [GAMEOVER]
    Mafia 102 [GAMEOVER]
    Mafia 102 [GAMEOVER]
    Mafia 102 [GAMEOVER]
    Mafia 102 [GAMEOVER]
    Mafia 102 [GAMEOVER]
    Mafia 102 [GAMEOVER]
    Mafia 102 [GAMEOVER]
    Mafia 102 [GAMEOVER]

The Winners
    Mafia 102 [GAMEOVER]
    Mafia 102 [GAMEOVER]

FINISHING UP
    Congratulations to the mafia team! They played very well, I think we can agree. They went with absolutely zero suspicion, outside of mew_nani's reveal. In fact, the Oracles failed to target any mafia member until this last night, where it no longer mattered!

Before you go, since this was a Beginner game, try and fill in the form below to evaluate how you've done :) and praise other people!
    Nominee for Man of the Match:
    Hardest player to read:
    What errors did you make in this game?:

I'll announce the Man of the Match winner in around 48 hours, so get your votes in! :).

Am I still considered a noob? May I sign up? {XD}

Sign me up! Let's do this!

Here i am entering!!!!! I screwed badly in other games so i will play a simpler one

I know I'm already in AWoIaF, but I'm still a noob, right?

Count me in! ^^

I'm in! Please tell me I'm not too late this time!

i'm in and i'll give it a go :)

I'll join in.

can I join? if so then i'm in :]

Still kinda n00by so 13375 do this

I'm in, because why not?

Hopefully I won't stir an another storm this time

Well if its not too late sign me up! I really have been wanting to try out this section and eventhough i dont have skype I'm good with pms :P

to late? to get in?!?!?!

Can I get in aswell?

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Oh and you can now all reveal your roles/actions/targets and talk openly ^_______^.

Killua

Hardest player to read: mew nani
    What errors did you make in this game?: getting the town to Lynch me twice.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    What errors did you make in this game?: getting the town to Lynch me twice.

In a setup like this, you were perhaps a too erratic to be trusted. For example, during your first run you backed up saying "if I appear mafia I'm miller" which seems overly defensive, as if you're expecting to show up mafia.

You also had a habit of telling people to kill/lynch you, which doesn't help :c.

ジュナイパー

シャドーアローズ? ??トライク!
    Years
    Nomimee for Man of the Match: What does this mean?
    Hardest Player to Read: mew_nani
    What errors did you make in this game?: Joining a bandwagon randomly.

Bet you guys wished you didn't lynch me now, huh?

NightKrow

staying up all night
    Years
    I'm so sorry Kaneki, I feel responsible for both your lynches XD

I will fill out the form soon, I will just look over the game again to see who I would give MoM and "hardest to read" to (unless I can vote for myself?)

Finally, a completed game I can put on my hall of salt!

Years
    Ha! I got off with no votes the whole time as mafia. MWAHAHAHHA Maybe next time you'll leave our candy alone. XD

Haha, but seriously, good game everyone! I'll fill out the forum later today.

Back