• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mafia 102 [GAMEOVER]

Killua

Well role call would be stupid at this time random lynch is too risky and we got no idea of who is the invest role (cop) and it is risky for him to reveal himself since he is the only invest player and he is not immune, the gunsmith can give someone a gun and this is also risky lastly there are not anyone incredibly not active since most of the players are not normal underground users and are not here all of the time.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    Well we are going to have to vote on who we're expecting to be mafia although i thought caps was mafia so idk haha

Reactions: Sun

Killua

Vespy is kind of suspect because of telling US to not lynch anyone but also it might be being new (is he new?) I would say to the cop to invest him but if he is not maf dont reveal

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
    Aww no... Caps...

This is terrifying crap man. I feel like I'm in a horror movie. Are we all just gonna get killed off like that? I'M NOT GOOD WITH HORROR HELP ;-;

Also, we have this Gunsmith to worry about.

Well I can't really say I'm good with figuring out things like this, but I'm not sure having a Gunsmith around is that bad a thing. Going by what the first page says, he gives us something we can use or protect ourselves with with the relatively low cost of having a chance of revealing who the shooter is. I say relatively low because there's some among us the mafia would logically want to be exposed, like the Cop. Having them be revealed would be trouble for us.

Last edited:

Killua

Ok sorry for being suspicious but in the first night even the tiniest of the leads is important.

NightKrow

staying up all night
    Years
    This is harder than I thought, I thought we might have a little more to go on by now. The only thing I've got it that Kaneki seems a bit suss for suggesting that Vespy is suss for agreeing that random lynches are bad. If that makes any sense. Probably doesn't mean much, but then again it's something.

Back