• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mafia 102 [GAMEOVER]

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Any other claims to spice up the 102? ;)

Years
    Good grief, I come back to work and see this... What is even going on...
    The only thing I'm thinking right now is that considering various circumstances, I am still wary of Sanguine. And Sun is acting all weird again. Why do you do this Sun? Why do you want to die? Is this the only tactic you fall back on?! x'D

So, could The bulletproof that got hit please reveal yourself. It would be helpful to know
    Would it really be safe for them to reveal? There's no role of any sort that could protect them... I'm not sure what Bulletproof should do at this point, if anything.

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Good grief, I come back to work and see this... What is even going on...
    The only thing I'm thinking right now is that considering various circumstances, I am still wary of Sanguine. And Sun is acting all weird again. Why do you do this Sun? Why do you want to die? Is this the only tactic you fall back on?! x'D

Would it really be safe for them to reveal? There's no role of any sort that could protect them... I'm not sure what Bulletproof should do at this point, if anything.

Just spicing up things. 102 will be boring without me.

But hey, if you feel like lynching then so be it!

No harm and that, ain't personal anyway. (:

Always remember if I get lynched in any mafia games, regardless of my role I will start to act eccentric and/or desperate. (:

Years
    Well, I guess I gotta vote now. I don't think I have any other points to bring up that could turn the tides in another direction. If you wanna die Sun, then so be it. I hope that if you're Oracle, whoever you want revealed is mafia scum.

[Kill] Sun

Reactions: Sun

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Well, I guess I gotta vote now. I don't think I have any other points to bring up that could turn the tides in another direction. If you wanna die Sun, then so be it. I hope that if you're Oracle, whoever you want revealed is mafia scum.

[Kill] Sun

Actually I can't. Lol I mean hypothetically speaking, I'm an Oracle, I must be killed by the mafia not by lynching.

What do I reveal from lynching? Lol Revealing what you folks had for dinner? LMAO

This is my dying message: my true identity will be only revealed during the epilogue, mark these words. (:

[S-HIGHLIGHT]Guys, please remember to have fun; in case salt happens don't take it personally. (:[/S-HIGHLIGHT]

Bye bye, I had fun! (:

Last edited:

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
    Just trying to look at all the people who are suspicious is giving me a headache. Things have gotten very complicated in a very short amount of time. ><

As it stands though, Sun's attempted gambit makes him the most suspicious right now, as him daring the mafia to get him was already a bad idea from the onset, and it only makes him even more suspicious now coupled with his erratic behavior and swaying people away from one slightly suspicious person to another for the same reasons as the first. Simply believing the mafia will attack him because we're all new at this is a shaky excuse, and I can't just ignore that considering so far the mafia has been very good at hiding their tracks. But... then again... if you are the Oracle Sun I'm very sorry.

[Lynch] Sun

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Just trying to look at all the people who are suspicious is giving me a headache. Things have gotten very complicated in a very short amount of time. ><

As it stands though, Sun's attempted gambit makes him the most suspicious right now, as him daring the mafia to get him was already a bad idea from the onset, and it only makes him even more suspicious now coupled with his erratic behavior and swaying people away from one slightly suspicious person to another for the same reasons as the first. Simply believing the mafia will attack him because we're all new at this is a shaky excuse, and I can't just ignore that considering so far the mafia has been very good at hiding their tracks. But... then again... if you are the Oracle Sun I'm very sorry.

[Lynch] Sun

No, I am not an Oracle, I am a Wooper in disguise.
    Spoiler:

Years
    I don't think anyone's feeling salty but you, Sun. You're acting all weird again. It's like that one time in Once in a Blue Moon... Are you one of the bad guys after all? One way or another, we shall soon find out. It would seem that your fate is sealed. :P

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Night Three
    Lesson 7
    Sun sizzled.

The Graveyard
    Mafia 102 [GAMEOVER]
    Mafia 102 [GAMEOVER]
    Mafia 102 [GAMEOVER]
    Mafia 102 [GAMEOVER]
    Mafia 102 [GAMEOVER]

Send your Night Actions to Mana.

DURING THE NIGHT
    Oracles, once again its up to you. Looks like we might have made some progress? Of course, with that Miller role in play we don't know if Sun really was mafia or if it's all one big trick.​

Am I still considered a noob? May I sign up? {XD}

I know I'm already in AWoIaF, but I'm still a noob, right?

Count me in! ^^

I'm in! Please tell me I'm not too late this time!

can I join? if so then i'm in :]

Still kinda n00by so 13375 do this

I'm in, because why not?

Hopefully I won't stir an another storm this time

to late? to get in?!?!?!

Can I get in aswell?

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Day Four
    Lesson 8
    Draskk got knifed.

The Graveyard
    Mafia 102 [GAMEOVER]
    Mafia 102 [GAMEOVER]
    Mafia 102 [GAMEOVER]
    Mafia 102 [GAMEOVER]
    Mafia 102 [GAMEOVER]
    Mafia 102 [GAMEOVER]

Every vote counts!

DURING THE DAY
    So that's another innocent power role dead - we're down to our Oracles only. Unfortunately, the mafia are still out to get us with their Stalker role still identifying an innocent every night. It might not be long until they know everyone's roles and can secure their victory!

We're quickly approaching a "mis-lynch and lose" (MYLO) scenario. Every vote counts, you'll want to weigh up how well someone is defending themselves / what evidence if any supports them, before sending someone to their death.​

Am I still considered a noob? May I sign up? {XD}

I know I'm already in AWoIaF, but I'm still a noob, right?

Count me in! ^^

I'm in! Please tell me I'm not too late this time!

can I join? if so then i'm in :]

Still kinda n00by so 13375 do this

to late? to get in?!?!?!

Can I get in aswell?

Years
    Absol is suss
    Can you explain in more detail why you think Absol is suspicious? You're so eager to kill. You replaced a player whom I thought was suspicious... so you're not exactly in the clear in my book still.

I would say I was the most suspicious of Sanguine, but they didn't even vote last phase so I don't even know what's going on. I think that Sun was mafia... But I am not quite certain because of the nonsense behavior they always turn to when they're about to die. (If you're inno, why not just be honest and upfront?) There was also that cryptic note about the Miller at the end of last phase... I can only hope we got one of the real bad guys in that case.

Anyway I need to collect my thoughts and wait for more comments before I make my vote. See y'all in about 8 hours after I come home from work.

Killua

Sun is not Miller if he was inno why would he claim Oracle also the reason is defending sun (anybody receive a gun before cqtman died?) then we shoot sanguínea who is also suss

NightKrow

staying up all night
    Years
    Kaneki, you can't be so trigger happy, not at this stage in the game! "We're quickly approaching a MYLO situation" means "town will lose if they kill the wrong people." We need to be a bit more careful than that.

Back