• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mafia's PokéDepot v4

Is taking up RNG ing gonna be worth it?

• Total voters

Pokemafia

really? Do the thingy I told you about saving, then get back to me witht he nature.

If it's all good, then CMT for payment,

I can trade tommorow, as I'm on holiday now.

Nugg

Le Diable Blanc
Years
Ok, i'm trying the thingy now. How many pokes are you offering for payment?

Pokemafia, the Dratini is Quiet and Male :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 4, 2023
Dratini
Level 1

Adament nature

Iv's on this-only if it has extreeme speed,
I recommend asking someone to do an iv check battle- I can't beacause I'm on holiday.

ok sorry it doesn't have extreeme speed, is that all you wanted from my thread

Pokemafia

If so CMT for payment.

Hey Nugg, you seem to be really good at rnging,
can you rng legenderies?

If you can, then I'll pay A LOT for a request I have.

Last edited:

Nugg

Le Diable Blanc
Years
Nope, only rng eggs, haha xD seems to be the easiest to me. Sorry though :S
btw, what do OU, BL etc. mean??

Pokemafia

OU, BL etc, are tiers that divide up how common/powerfull pokemon are in competitive battling, they can be found here .

sirindair

Not Here
Years
  • Seen Jun 7, 2011
Offering:
Eigakan Celebi, Goon's Scizor, TRU Arceus, TRU Shaymin, Tru Manaphy, Pikachu colored Pichu, SMR2010 Jirachi, Ash's Pikachu, Crown dogs, TRU Dragonite, VGC Milotic, Aura Mew, Space Center Deoxys, Gamestp Deoxys, PKtopia Electivire, PKtopia Magmortar, Goon's Scizor, 10 aniv Tyranitar, Saikyou Salamence, WCS Milotic, Ranger Manaphy, Almia Darkrai, Akiyama Slaking, 10 aniv Umbreon, 10 aniv Blastoise, 10 aniv Celebi, VGC Eevee, Channel Jirachi, Red Metagross, Distant Land Articuno, Hayley Pikachu, PCNY Seviper

Rotom, shiny Jumpluff, shiny Murkow w/ Pokerus, shiny Tentacruel, shiny Mewtwo, shiny Beldum, shiny Absol, shiny Ho-oh, shiny Regigigas, shiny Ponyta, shiny Sneseal, shiny Gliscor, shiny Skitty, shiny Misdreavus, shiny Umbreon, shiny Ninetales, shiny Arbok, shiny Torchic, shiny Skarmory, shiny Rapidash, shiny Staraptor, shiny Japanese Latios, shiny Ryperior, shiny Luxray, shiny Beedril, shiny Riolu, shiny Electrike, shiny Dusknoir, shiny Floatzel, shiny Gardevoir, shiny Rayquaza, shiny Dialga, shiny Palkia, shiny Latias, shiny Uxie, shiny IVd Traphinch, shiny IVd Starmie, shiny EVd Flareon, shiny Japanese flawless Darkrai, shiny EVd Salamence, shiny flawless Eevee, shiny flawless Magby, nearly flawless shiny EVd Flygon, almost flawless EVd shiny Magnezone, shiny flawless Deoxys, shiny flawless Metagross, nearly flawless shiny Aerodactyl, flawless shiny Scizor, shiny EVd Dragonite, shiny EVd and flawless Nidoking, shiny EVd Cresselia, shiny EVd Ninetales, shiny EVd and IVd Weavile, shiny EVd and IVd Swampert, shiny EVd and IVd Frosglass, shiny EVd Sceptile, shiny EVd Spritomb, EVd Cresselia, EVd Hitmonchan, EVd Porygon-Z, EVd Breloom, EVd Bastodion, EVd Mawile, EVd Toxicroak

Interested in: garchomp, honchkrow, tangrowth

Last edited:

Pokemafia

Some of them seem a wee bit suspicious.

sirindair

Not Here
Years
  • Seen Jun 7, 2011
i've checked them on serebii and they all seem fine. the only ones i'm not sure of are the shiny events

Pokemafia

Ok, give me a bit to finish up another trade an I'll check your list.

Thingula

How do you change this text?
Years
  • Seen Jun 19, 2014
Can I trade my flawless modest Kyogre for Honchcrow?

Pokemafia

You certainly may, and you can have a flying Pikachu and Deoxys for free too? :)

Back