• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Magic Tree House Anime movie adaption thing.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
  • If this doesn't deserve a thread of it's own, then bah rules. This deserves its own FORUM.

No really, does anyone remember these books? They were so popular when I was little, I pretty much grew up on them... I've read them all...

I nearly screamed when I saw this trailer on my facebook lmfao ;___;

AAAANYWAY, release date's set for January 7th. I can't wait ah.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Holy. Crap. I'm going to wet myself. I read the entire collection back in elementary school and I absolutely love it. Mind you, I was a MAJOR book worm and I was hooked onto this series and whatever books my school library didn't have, I made my mom get them, or asked the librarian to order them.

This is going to be my top priority to watch next year! Hopefully they'll soon make it into it's own anime series after the movie airs and every book is made into an episode. I'd die of happiness if that happened.

Tbh, as ashamed of myself as I am, I completely forgot all the characters and their names ><

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • Holy. Crap. I'm going to wet myself. I read the entire collection back in elementary school and I absolutely love it. Mind you, I was a MAJOR book worm and I was hooked onto this series and whatever books my school library didn't have, I made my mom get them, or asked the librarian to order them.

This is going to be my top priority to watch next year! Hopefully they'll soon make it into it's own anime series after the movie airs and every book is made into an episode. I'd die of happiness if that happened.

Tbh, as ashamed of myself as I am, I completely forgot all the characters and their names ><

Haha, it's okay. I only remember Jack and Annie. And I remember that there was an old lady... That's it. Holy crap Elementary School.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    Hmmm, not getting any pickup on MOON PHASE about this, but the site is legit. I'm actually pretty surprised though, had no idea that this would be getting a movie, and in Japanese no less (well, Japanese DO make adaptations of everything, but that's besides the point). I think I read them all up til College, so this is pretty good news. Seeing as how it's a movie, I assume it's the entire first arc. It'll definitely be interesting at least.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 14, 2024
    Oh yes! *is currently squealing insanely with delight* This was one of my favorite series way back when. I ordered from Scholastic for years. I still read it ever now and again, especially if a title catches my eye. I cannot wait for this! :D

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
  • I never read the whole thing when I was a kid, but my school had several of those books and I read all of those, so I CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS TO BE FINISHED. And I remember Jack and Annie and I think her name was Morganna and something about medallions and stuff. Gah I really want this now. XD

Awesome.

Gotta go fast!!!
    Years
  • Magic Tree House Anime movie adaption thing.

I cried manly tears of joy

Years
  • W-what?!? What is this feeling.... could it be that legendery feeling "nostalgia" that I've heard so much about??? Is this what that feels like??

Lol I remember this series when I was little, I loved it. I have a vague recolection of the plot. Really all I remember was loving every minute of it. This is definitely on my "to watch" list.

Last edited:
    Years
  • This is like my first post in J-E, but I remember these books, my sister read them a lot more then I did, but I remember them being p cool, hopefully the anime can expand on the plot a bit. Overall, this is awesome and really brings back memories, I can see the anime only improving on this great series.

Rucario

Madam you see before you stand
    Years
  • When I was younger, I read a good number of them. I feel really awkward about this, since I don't remember a lot of the names and ****, but I will probably end up watching it, anyway.

Back