• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Magical Aura Gijinka Saviors [T][OoC & SU]

Ricochett

switched account.
Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2015
    Still am curious of the Queen's stats. XD

But eh, awesome~, only needs to be approved.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2015
    Hey Yana! You got me interested!

*Sees all Aigis and Naisscance spots are filled*

Dang. Missed the chance to join in as my desired character type. =(

Could you message me when a spot on Naisscance opens?

Also, I've got a few quick questions. Am I allowed to pick Gym Leader as my profession, and are Gjinka species also limited to generation 4 and under?

Edit: Whoops! Missed the part where you answered this already. My bad!

Last edited:

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
    Years
  • Hey Yana! You got me interested!

*Sees all Aigis and Naisscance spots are filled*

Dang. Missed the chance to join in as my desired character type. =(

Could you message me when a spot on Naisscance opens?

Also, I've got a few quick questions. Am I allowed to pick Gym Leader as my profession, and are Gjinka species also limited to generation 4 and under?

Edit: Whoops! Missed the part where you answered this already. My bad!

Ing! Hi~

If your created an account, you should have told me. I could have used some referrals under my belt... Ehehe~

Anyway, the current Queen is already a Gym leader. I might be able to slot you in when a Naissance spot opens... But really, why do a lot of people want to be Naissance? I don't get it.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2015
    Ing! Hi~

If your created an account, you should have told me. I could have used some referrals under my belt... Ehehe~

Anyway, the current Queen is already a Gym leader. I might be able to slot you in when a Naissance spot opens... But really, why do a lot of people want to be Naissance? I don't get it.

Don't worry! I remembered to put your name in the referrals section, and thanks for answering my question!

I'm currently working on a sheet for when a spot opens up. ^_^

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
    Years
  • I would imagine because being the 'bad guy' is seen as 'more fun'. Because... I don't know, lack of morals or something? That, or people really like 'true' gijinkas.

Just my two cents, butting into your conversation :)

The last part, I'm not surprised. And yeah, I bet everyone has that sudden urge to just BREAK SOMEONE'S FACE-... or is that just me?

-ahem-

Okay people, once everyone posts at least once, I'm going to post the reactions of the two "NPCs" (Though you can consider Ariel as a player character now) and explain what everyone's character needs to do next.

As for Ing... Well... -adds to friends-

Ricochett

switched account.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2015
    For some reason, I wanted to make Madeline a complex yet simple character, why not add her in the 'bad guys' side to make it more complicated.

I hope that I don't fail though.

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
    Years
  • I've posted a semi-update. It's a free action for your characters to interact with each other. After this would be the first clash between the Saviors and the Naissance.

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
    Years
  • I'm having a hard time deciding on the names of each city. This is also one of the reasons why I haven't updated. My question for you players would be what 'theme' would you like to have for the cities?

Do you want to have a naming scheme(and suggest one?), or should I just do the lazy thing and name the cities after the places in Ransei?

Pterosauria

Not a dinosaur
    Years
  • I, for one, would be for a naming scheme - given that this is a magical girl power ranger thingie rp, I'd be tempted to suggest gemstones and colours. Or you could just do what I tend to do and find a fantasy name generator and generate some names that work well with 'town' and 'city' or whatever appended to them.

Years
  • I agree with a theme for town names. It really ties the place together, makes it feel like a connected whole. I'd like to second gemstones as a theme.

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
    Years
  • Sorry about not typing up any GM post for a while. I'm fixing up some loose ends over on my side. It was midterm week, and I had a reporting to do which turned out to be next week, not this week. Oh well, at least I'm done.

As of now, I've thought up a naming scheme. Thank you for the feedback about the towns, but I decided to go with something else. Instead, I'll name some of the 'Dungeons' from gemstones. I'm still not finished with the whole of Chihara, and I'm fixing up the IC thread, but I might be able to post a response and something for your characters to do if not this week, then the next.

@Richochett
    Since your character is a Gym Leader, I'll give you a special assignment, making a single town. If you're interested, PM me and I'll send you the details.

As for the others, if you also want special World Building assignments, tell me if you're interested. You all have as much to say on this world as I do, as you are the ones playing in this world.

Speaking of, I'll be putting up a poll later on. I was hoping to do this once we have an odd number of players... But now's a good time as any.

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
    Years
  • Confession time, I thought I lost the draft of the IC post I made. Turns out it was in a Microsoft Word file.

Anyway, IC post is up. Sorry for the massive delay. I had a lot of things on my plate. I wish I added more things for the Saviors to do, but at the moment they have little things to do until the Naissance attacks.

Ricochett

switched account.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2015
    I'M BACK.

Anyway, I'm gonna try to think of a town. @_@ Is it alright if I leave the naming to you? I suck at names.

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
    Years
  • I'M BACK.

Anyway, I'm gonna try to think of a town. @_@ Is it alright if I leave the naming to you? I suck at names.

Sure, if you want. Just tell me the theme of your town/city and I'll think up something. And also a nearby dungeon/cave/forest.

Ricochett

switched account.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2015
    Sure, if you want. Just tell me the theme of your town/city and I'll think up something. And also a nearby dungeon/cave/forest.

I'll just reply to this instead of pm. XD

Let's see, a town with mid-population, famous for their hot springs, spas and Dark Gym. A place for relaxation, they also has a hall for contests, encourages to clean the environment. To the southeast is a cave that has three paths leading to two (insert) cities and a forest, they say there's a secret path to a legendary pokemon but it's all rumors, you need permission from the Gym Leader to enter or the person blocking the cave to shoo away those who intended to explore the cave will not let you in. "Highly dangerous" they say, the cave contains powerful and rare (in hiding) pokemon.

Is it acceptable? You can change some if you like but that's the gist of the town. C:

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
    Years
  • I'll just reply to this instead of pm. XD

Let's see, a town with mid-population, famous for their hot springs, spas and Dark Gym. A place for relaxation, they also has a hall for contests, encourages to clean the environment. To the southeast is a cave that has three paths leading to two (insert) cities and a forest, they say there's a secret path to a legendary pokemon but it's all rumors, you need permission from the Gym Leader to enter or the person blocking the cave to shoo away those who intended to explore the cave will not let you in. "Highly dangerous" they say, the cave contains powerful and rare (in hiding) pokemon.

Is it acceptable? You can change some if you like but that's the gist of the town. C:

It's good, actually. I was thinking of making a "Volcano" town, but it didn't fit with Chihara. Yours does much better, and I could place it north of Enma Shrine (mapwise), and is accessible from Rondon and another city.

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
    Years
  • I ask that everyone who hasn't posted a response to please post, so that we can get to the exciting parts.

Sorry, I'd let you guys jump into it, but there are some things you and your characters need to know IC-wise.

As for the Saviors, the Transformation Mechanism and how it looks like is up to you. I hope to pick things up (as in, post bonanza) by after next week. I have my finals next week, and am filled with end-of-the-term projects. That still doesn't excuse me from checking up on you guys.

So please, post in the IC.

Back