• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Magmortar and Electivire

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2010
    Maybe to get the gold and silver cards, you need the gold and silver remakes. 0.o

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
  • Yeah. They're not gonna be making Gold and Silver remakes. So don't say stupid stuff like that.

Nintendo hasn't released it, and I've beaten everything in PBR. So it is obviously a bonus disc. Or something.

PoetikaL

The Shiny Hunter
    Years
  • Here, straight from Serebiiforums.com

Old 7-17-2007, 4:58 AM

Everything said by Serebii about Electivire/Magmortar
    I decided to put everything that was said about our mysterious Pokemon and Trainer Passes here so anyone entering this topic will see all of it in the first post (or at least I hope too...)

Now, we know the Pokemon are related to the Trainer Passes and that see know that remakes of Gold and Silver are NOT related to this.

"They're obtainable within game without the need for going to an event, however the means to get them is obscure and you wont know it"

"The way to get it isnt something you can do in the game..."

"If it was available in-game just by beating something, do you not think that I would have revealed it?"

"Ok let me rephrase

They're obtainable in game but through any in game methods

That make sense?"

"Come on people, if it was a method you could think of and that was do-able, it wouldn't be a secret and would be revealed by now"

"There is no way through game playing, transferring, battling etc to get them

Only a special way which will be revealed by Nintendo at a later date"

"It has nothing to do with settings either. Jesus Christ"

So, this is everything he's said. Pretty much all of that was found here: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=252657

There you go! ^_^

anemos

Insomniac
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2010
    Here, straight from Serebiiforums.com

Old 7-17-2007, 4:58 AM

Everything said by Serebii about Electivire/Magmortar
    I decided to put everything that was said about our mysterious Pokemon and Trainer Passes here so anyone entering this topic will see all of it in the first post (or at least I hope too...)

Now, we know the Pokemon are related to the Trainer Passes and that see know that remakes of Gold and Silver are NOT related to this.

"They're obtainable within game without the need for going to an event, however the means to get them is obscure and you wont know it"

"The way to get it isnt something you can do in the game..."

"If it was available in-game just by beating something, do you not think that I would have revealed it?"

"Ok let me rephrase

They're obtainable in game but through any in game methods

That make sense?"

"Come on people, if it was a method you could think of and that was do-able, it wouldn't be a secret and would be revealed by now"

"There is no way through game playing, transferring, battling etc to get them

Only a special way which will be revealed by Nintendo at a later date"

"It has nothing to do with settings either. Jesus Christ"

So, this is everything he's said. Pretty much all of that was found here: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=252657

There you go! ^_^

so they're unobtainable from gameplay, such a mew, celebi, jirachi, darkrai, arceus, shaymin, and deoxys.

SIMPLE!

magpie

Rocket Vigilante
    Years
  • Yeah, it's basically been pinpointed to a code at SPPF...

Serebii's words are contradicting at one point, so we shouldn't treat them as pure godspeak, you know?

But still...it seems like it's going to be SO simple when he tells us how to unlock them ^_^

At least it won't be from battle, it looks like...I CANNOT beat all 100 in a row =/

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2010
    Yeah. They're not gonna be making Gold and Silver remakes. So don't say stupid stuff like that.

Nintendo hasn't released it, and I've beaten everything in PBR. So it is obviously a bonus disc. Or something.

How is that stupid? Just cause they haven't said anything about it doesn't mean it's never gonna come. People knew that they were gonna make a red and blue remake long before FireRed and LeafGreen. Also, it makes perfect sense, beat the new gold and silver, get the gold and silver cards.

magpie

Rocket Vigilante
    Years
  • How is that stupid? Just cause they haven't said anything about it doesn't mean it's never gonna come. People knew that they were gonna make a red and blue remake long before FireRed and LeafGreen. Also, it makes perfect sense, beat the new gold and silver, get the gold and silver cards.

Hey, I'd love a G/S remake but I'm sure that Serebii has said that it has nothing to do with linking to another game.

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2010
    Hey, I'd love a G/S remake but I'm sure that Serebii has said that it has nothing to do with linking to another game.

They said they are as of now not sure, and I was joking the first time I said it but it does make sense...

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • At this point I think getting a magmortar and an electivire the in game way would be quicker. no point waiting around for a method of getting htem otherwise. you end up wasting more time that way.

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
  • Yeah, inputting a password.

Today I have been trying every code that would seem to have anything to do with it, but no luck yet. >.<

Back