• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MAJOR Explosion at Boston Marathon

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
Hmm.. You won't see.

I am trying to avoid putting my opinions here as much as I can. (This is the key part of the puzzle Triforce) That's why I say it -could- be the government, and -who knows-. All I want is for you to observe the discrepancies in the videos and images and consider that it might not be as the official version says. In the end you come to your own conclusions anyways. ;)

Don't the images show something else other than the official narrative?

Don't the blood scenes look incredibly fake?

Scarf, just see the pictures.
The older brother is wearing a white backpack, the younger is wearing a small flat black one. Both look nothing like the picture of the blown up bag. Which was quite bigger, and had a white handle.
You could say it was exactly like this one:

Triforce, research more. People were arrested and thrown out of their homes at gunpoint. Don't depend on me to spoon feed you research.

Think people, think.

Look at the latest discrepancy: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/24/boston-bombing-suspect-unarmed_n_3150723.html

I haven't gone over this one yet, but it says the younger brother was un-armed when hiding in the boat. It was reported before, that there was a long hour shootout during the time he was found there, and that, that was why he was wounded in his throat and leg.

Well, actually, I heard he was attempting suicide and that was why he shot himself in the throat.

Anyone clarify this?

It feels like what the Ministry of Truth did in 1984.

I'd like to know what is the "official narrative" first. And no, the jumbled "on the spot" media reports don't really count- otherwise we have the "omg they brought down Building 7 in 9/11 because the BBC reported it a bit before it did collapse- it's not like the fir dept. told the reporters it was about to go down and they assumed it already did- it was a conspiracy!!".

I want to hear the official reports from official sources (you know, the Government), and then we'll study it. But it's very easy to find "errors" and "gaps" in the narrative when there isn't a narrative going on, just journalists trying to tell whatever they hear as soon as possible.

And nobody is saying that "the Government never ever ever lies and they always ever say the truth". NOBODY is saying that. We only say that we don't have reasons to believe that "the Government lies by default".

You talk about "the official narrative". Well, I'm eager to listen to yours. What did actually happen? Why? Who did it? How did they do it? Put evidences on it. And the "people held at gunpoint? Did anybody else report it- otehr than Alex Jones, I mean?

The only narrative I see from the other side is a bunch of pushing "research! see! it's obvious!", and you non-obvious images that don't show anything (the bag looks ripped off and with its insides out- hence the white and since we don't have access to the bag we can never be sure of it- that's why home investigations don't work) or, rather, show anything you want them to. But when you show X random images to people and you say "Look, it's so obvious" and people say "Well, I don't understand what you mean- at all", maybe they aren't that obvious. Not to mention the rest of the narrative fails. An false attack to impose martial law and seize property? Well, how much property did they take over in the little-under-24-hours the """martial law""" was in order? Geez, they could have kept the suspect "missing" to keep martial law going on indefinitely!

Rain Dancer

Wanderer
Years
Edit: I haven't heard anything about a leg injury yet. Do we know when he was shot in the throat? Looks like most sites are saying it was a suicide attempt, but who in their right mind shoots themselves in the throat and not the head to kill themselves? Also, the police scanners never mentioned any gunfire while he was in the boat, unless it happened hours before they captured him. (Which probably doesn't mean anything, but you'd think they'd report it, since they got super uppity every time they saw him move a muscle. There was also no reports of hearing gunshots after the HRT went in. Although they probably wouldn't in that case. So, I think it seems most likely that he resisted and was shot when they tried to capture him, but who knows.)

I found this today, it's from the Swat team that found him.

So now, it is a knife wound..

Last edited:

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
I found this today, it's from the Swat team that found him.

So now, it is a knife wound..
No, not "now, it is a knife wound". We didn't know it was a gun wound before. All we knew was that he had a neck injury. If it was from gunfire, self-inflicted, or anything was not confirmed. If the media reports something, that does not make it true. Especially so in a 24/7 news cycle. They try their best, but they're working with incomplete information. This, to my knowledge, was the first official information on the issue and doesn't contradict anything we knew before - because all we knew was that he had a neck injury.

And that interview doesn't really say he has a knife wound. That may explain that odd looks, if you want to examine those. Knife wound is incorrect and wouldn't make sense given what the rest of team is aware of. He corrects himself and further explains that it is more specifically like a slice, possibly inflicted from shrapnel.

And CNN cuts up many videos like that online, on a variety of topics. The video's labelled as just being about the "rush" and the start of the video is abrupt as well - it isn't the full interview. They're clips. They don't want you to watch on YouTube. They want to you to tune into the TV channel and watch the full content and sit through commercials. It's a sample.

Years
Spokesperson: ... so at that point we needed to get him away from the boat. Soon he was checked for anything, handcuffed, we just picked him up and ran like hell to get away from that boat and got him over to where the medics are - and the federal agents who were taking him into custody.

Anderson: There's a report that he was shot in the throat [..] unclear whether that was self-inflicted, whether - or at what point did that - could you tell that?

S: I did see a throat injury - to me it looked more like a knife wound, it wasn't a puncture hole, it was a slice where the [gestures] where it was spread open, possibly a piece of shrapnel from one of the explosives that they were using the night before. It didn't look like a bullet wound to me, it looked more like a cut of some kind.

A: What goes through your mind - I mean - you were focused for a week...

I think the agent assumed by "bullet wound" Anderson meant one that perforated through the neck and made an exit wound. A cut can be made by a knife, a piece of shrapnel, or a grazing bullet. If you look through Google images (not suggesting that you should), these superficial wounds are all pretty similar. So it's miscommunication if you ask me.

Also the agents around him didn't react when he said it was a knife wound, they reacted when he held his hand to his neck and started gesturing just how open the wound was >.> Because that's what the public totally needs to know, with a graphic depiction on national television no less. These guys have encountered visuals of wounds during training and perhaps in their careers - and you'll soon find why they're shocked as they are at him depicting it if you take a look on Google Images of various knife wounds. It's possible that he was the only one on the team who actually handled Djohar, the rest of the team have their own roles too! so naturally they maybe be curious especially if it wasn't a priority for them to tend to their target.

I think it's clear he was just offering his own opinion based on the observation. The doctor who investigated Djohar may have known that he was unarmed and so assumed that the cause of the wound was the bullet shot at him. The fact that the agent is going through his repertoire of wounds to offer a lot of maybes show the biases he carry with him from training and experience.

Media outlets often scramble about one another trying to get the story out first - and then the rest all copy the same thing in order to stay relevant. It's very possible that they have not gotten the facts straight - for example when they assumed some fire alarm problem was a bomb threat etc. But, I think the "bullet wound" was just the final call of the doctor. Everything else is speculation. <--EDIT: What TRIFORCE89 said, my internet got cut off while posting this.

Back