• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Majora's Mask Challenge

Nineray

Green Okido
Years
  • "You've met a terrible fate haven't you"
    -Happy Mask Salesman

Welcome to the Majoras Mask Challenge. Basically there are three levels
    Deku: You have as much time as needed to complete the game but every three days you lose all of your items
    Hylian: You Have as long as you want but you have to change your team every three days and you lose all items every three days
    Fierce Diety: You have three days to complete the game! At the end of three days if you haven't beaten the game you have to start over(new game)

Any Questions?

Challengers:
    Spoiler:

Champions
    Spoiler:

Ultimate Champions
    Spoiler:

Failed Attempts(only fierce deity)
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Your three days start when you sign-up

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2020
    First update

Did everything from nuvema town to straiton city.
    Defeated the 1st gym.

Pokemon:
    Servine lvl 17
    Panpour lvl 12

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2012
    Uhm fml. Okay, so i started the yellow and got all the way to lavender town and then my game glitched in a pokemon center... my character is frozen walking towards the nurse.. it won't stop even if i turn the game off and i've searched and nothing works...

I have to back out of this one.
    Don't want to restart :s Sorry

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2020
    Challenge completed.

Completed with team Reshiram, Krookodile, Serperior, Klinklang, Victini and Conkeldurr.

Nineray

Green Okido
    Years
  • hmmmm wondering how ravanson got reshiram in white whatever, i failed my own challenge(@____@ poker face) but ill try again using the same game

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2020
    hmmmm wondering how ravanson got reshiram in white whatever, i failed my own challenge(@____@ poker face) but ill try again using the same game

Sorry i meant i have pokemon Black, i bought it recently and before I had White, so it is a habit to say i have white instead of Black (which I will be doing challenges)

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2013
    Finished xD
    Final Team Pikachu, Raticate, Butterfree, Omaster, Charizard, Venasaur..

VelocityQ

Back from the dead!
    Years
  • Hmm...ZELDA REFERENCES, YAY!

Name: VelocityQ
    Game: Black (Japanese. There. That's my ultimate)
    Ultimate?: No. I'm playing it in Japanese. That's enough ultimate.
    Level: Meh, Hylian

Back