• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Make a Meme

Status
Not open for further replies.

iTeruri

iAm
    Years
    My try at a Pokémon meme:

Make a Meme

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Make a Meme

This took a lot of time so I hope it was worth it haha.

Archenoth

(cozy)
    Years
    Alright... I just created the meme "Pokemon-minded Pidove" an image macro series that consists of a Pidove on an adviceanimal background. The top text is something normal, and the bottom text is what our Pokemon-saturated brains may have thought.

Now, I read the rules and assumed that the contest was for the creation of a meme, and not a singular image macro, so I went ahead and created a whole bunch of image macros for this. But now that I see the rest of the posts, I am not so sure anymore... So I will post one of them in the thread, and the rest of them in a spoiler tag if people want to look and just in case that it is within the guidelines.

Make a Meme

Spoiler:

In addition, here is the Quickmeme album, and a generator if you want to create your own macros using this.

blue

gucci
    Years
    Alright... I just created the meme "Pokemon-minded Pidove" an image macro series that consists of a Pidove on an adviceanimal background. The top text is something normal, and the bottom text is what our Pokemon-saturated brains may have thought.

Now, I read the rules and assumed that the contest was for the creation of a meme, and not a singular image macro, so I went ahead and created a whole bunch of image macros for this. But now that I see the rest of the posts, I am not so sure anymore... So I will post one of them in the thread, and the rest of them in a spoiler tag if people want to look and just in case that it is within the guidelines.

Make a Meme

Spoiler:

In addition, here is the Quickmeme album, and a generator if you want to create your own macros using this.

Gotta say.. that made me laugh!

Years
    I just made an ever better meme for "why Elgyem are so neglected".

Make a Meme

Better than my last one, deleted the last one cos it was just a prototype.

I made this cos I don't see many people using Elgyem/Beheeyem on their teams.

Last edited:

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Loving the entries!! Hopefully we can get new entries within the last couple of days, I want to see how much more creative you guys can get.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Just closing for now while Kaori does the judging to prevent any other posts, since in another event someone thought they were still open. Actually, I'm not sure if this event actually needs to be judged, but Kaori can post her closing comments afterwards anyway!

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Mudkip has been very amused by all of your entries. BUT THE TIME HAS COME...for a winner.

& It is!!!

wombateiro

Congratumalations, emblems coming soon!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back