• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Make a wish and have it horribly corrupted

Status
Not open for further replies.

xoBoxxy

Off the Wall
Years
  • Age 27
  • Ohio
  • Seen Mar 6, 2010
Granted, but then he suddenly gets a new obsession of killing people.

I wish I was a video game character.

AliceBlaze

Shiny Collector
Years
Granted, but you go back in time and accidently kill your father without realising who it is.

I wish Pokemon Heartgold will be released in the UK this weekend.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 2, 2013
Now you do.

... I don't think this can get any worse. xD

I wish for the power to rip holes in anything I wanted to.

Okami Chi

El Guitar Man~
Years
Granted, but now you can't get a job, and you forgot how to spell your name.

I wish I was blind. (Haha see what I did there now you can't say, "Granted, but now you're blind.") :D

-Okami

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 2, 2013
Granted. You decide to doodle on it a bit, and end up accidentally calling the Pottsylvanian spy satellite observing your house "full of fail" in their own code which came into existence not even a week ago. Having secretly loaded an experimental laser dubbed a "Class Zero", they shoot a hole in your little cranium and burn the paper. A nearby agent or theirs cleans up afterwards. One person manages to take a picture of the laser while trying to photograph a mockingbird. Being a paranoid conspiracy theorist (who thoroughly enjoys the beauty of local wildlife), he submits it as evidence of alien abduction. He goes to where he assumes the ray of light landed, and finds out that someone has indeed gone missing there. This leads to quiet government action to try and find out where the beam came from. Sure enough, they find and explode the machine that did it, and start focusing some black ops on the country that launched it, which eventually culminates in the discovery of a WMD factory and military occupation of Pottsylvania. When the satellite was destroyed, an insulated chunk of electronics fell to earth and landed in the backyard of a man from Ohio. He messes with it a bit, and manages to make an LED lamp out of it. I hope you're happy.

I wish for McNuggets.

Okami Chi

El Guitar Man~
Years
Granted, but now you look like this guy:
fatdivegc9.jpg

Wish I was Lucario.

Years
Granted, but you think that just because you're Lucario you can do anything. So, you try shooting yourself for the fun of it. Subsequently, you died in the process.

I wish for a two in one hairdryer and coffee machine.

Years
Granted. You may notice the surrounding area around you to be severely burned and any persons near you at the time to be in a different county.

I wish for an April Fools hoax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back