• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Make a wish and have it horribly corrupted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Granted but the paparazzi's getting larger & larger every day.

I wish I was a brilliant solo hacker.

roosterman

Freaking annoying!
Years
granted but i bought the last one :P

i wish the law didn't allow cops to arrest people and keep them in jail without any evidence of a crime

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
Granted but then you gain another 1000 pounds from all the cake you ate.

I wish my Eevee would've evolved into Espeon at level 6 instead of 15.

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
Granted but then you come to the conclusion that it's actually fake.

I wish I knew the story behind the Mew not being part of the original 151 Pokemon. There are 151 original Pokemon and it ends with Mewtwo.

Rodriguezjames55

No Jokes #MegaCharizard
Years
Mew was a little-known secret when Pokémon Red and Green were first released in Japan. Even Nintendo was not initially aware that Shigeki Morimoto had programmed it into the game. now you know you die
wish for i had more time to get to class in the biggest school in NY and i have to get to the bottom floor to the top floor and other side of the building

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
Didn't I already give you cake? Well Ill say it again. Granted but then you gain another 1000 pounds

I wish I could get Celebi in SS.

Years
Granted but you bump into it.

I wish that I could use my Miltank signature without getting so much negative responses to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back