• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Make a wish and have it horribly corrupted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Granted. He makes you look bad in the most subtle way possible because you claim to be something you're not. A Grammar Nazi.

I wish for some sake.

salmence33

I'm out here
    Years
    • He/him
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    granted but I don't know what sake is so instead you get a banana

I wish for some well baked cookies and not getting killed or hurt in the process

Years
  • Granted. Robespierre still guillotines you anyway because you might be plotting a counterrevolution from that far away.

I wish I was on the H.M.S. Beagle.

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
  • Granted, but then you get ridiculed by those who work for the Catholic Church, and the Pope hates you and tells you to go to hell. Okay, maybe not that last bit.

I wish I could posess people.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Granted. It is pulvurized since it was from mars.

I wish for an Ergonomic Keyobard.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • I wish that I would be extremely well-known in this site with a positive air whenever someone mentions me. -shot-

Granted, but you get eaten by a carnivore. (Is there such thing as polar bears in the video games?)

Ekeshum

Fan of Saturn
    Years
  • Granted but your fame lasts for 2.5 seconds before mewtow erases everyone's memory. and the posts.

i wish to have a knight in shining armor to rescue meesa (gunganese fo you non star wars peoples)

XxZer0xX

......................... Beep.
    Years
  • Granted but your fame lasts for 2.5 seconds before mewtow erases everyone's memory. and the posts.

i wish to have a knight in shining armor to rescue meesa (gunganese fo you non star wars peoples)
    Yousa saved by a knight in shiny armored knight is just a little kid with an aluminum foil hat (He doesn't want people probing his brains).

I wish I could live forever, never age, and never lose any part of ability of my body, not lose my mind, not lose CONTROL of my body and mind, never age in reverse, and be able to still have kids and was impervious to all harm that is able to come to the body and that I can still get a girlfriend and that she would never leave me and that's she's smart and pretty (by pretty, I mean what most guys would call pretty) and that I can never die and I will never hurt anything or cause it to become bricked (unusable) or completely disintegrated or blown up into smoke. lol that's a mouthful!

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Sure, but Chuck Norris was granted that as well.

I wish that Miley Cyrus had feelings for me XD.

~Poke~

Hasn't played 5th gen yet.
    Years
  • Granted. But you can't control them, and you're stuck possessing them.

I wish I had a perfect cookie that's not deformed or poisoned in anyway that will not make me go crazy when I finish it due to sadness. Wait, gimme a pie like that too. An apple pie. A chocolate cookie.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back