• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Make a Wish on Shooting Star

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    Do you believe in making a wish upon the shooting star in the sky or by any other means? Do you have any wish, and is there any wish that you made that eventually come true? If you don't believe in it, why?

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    I used to as a kid, but that's not something I really do anymore. Everytime I've tried, nothing's really came true.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    I don't even think I've seen a shooting star in person, so nope. I wish I could, though.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    I've never seen a shooting star. Downside of living in a city as big as NYC, you can barely see any stars. I'd definitely make a wish, though, if I ever saw one. Don't think it'd necessarily come true. I'd just do it for the fun of it. :P

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
    Nah, never did that. I've seen shooting stars and they're pretty cool but I thoroughly believe that the only way to make any wish come true is to get out there and make it happen yourself. Nice things don't usually just "come along" by asking for them - you've gotta work hard for them. Especially as you get older and you expect less help from people like your parents, family, etc.

Years
    I saw a shooting stare sometime last year but I've never made a wish upon one, considering I always thought they were just a fictitious thing.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I've never personally observed any object making atmospheric entry. There are no shooting stars, so there are no wishes, one's rationality could go.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I've seen a few shooting stars throughout my life, but never made any wishes upon them. As a kid though, I used to make a lot of wishes before going to bed at night hoping that they'd come true one day. Unfortunately, none of them did. xD

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    It's a rarity for me. When I see one, I *squee* and make a wish...just for fun though. I don't recall having a wish coming true haha xD

Years
    I can't recall ever seeing a shooting star, but I'll absolutely admit that I've wished on a fallen eyelash. Nothing absolutely absurd ("I'm going to win the lottery!"), but the small stuff that might happen, even if you hadn't wished for it ("I'm going to pass that test tomorrow!" or "Maybe she'll tell me how she feels" or "The Penguins are gonna win tonight!")

I won't rely on a wish or anything, but hey, worst case scenario, life goes on. Best case, your wish comes true!

Years
    When I was younger I used to believe in that stuff, but not so much anymore. I've just always seen that as being a childish thing to do. If you still do it, there is nothing wrong with it! I hope your wishes come true :3

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Nah, I wish that stuff worked but it doesn't. I don't believe in it, but I still do it sometimes anyways.

Back