• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Make games seem as bad as you can

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nash Bandicoot

Dingodile use Flamethrower!
Years
  • Ok, so you have to choose a video game (Probably your favourite) and make it seem as horrible as you possibly can. Pretty simple. Oh and you can put the game name if you want but you dont have to.

Eg. Ok, so there is this game where you are some pathetic bandicoot that walks and wears blue shorts and you go around trying to stop this lame scientist from taking over the world, I mean, how does that even work? This is a bandicoot we are talking about!

Kurui

Kageroza's Waifu
    Years
  • lol I'm going to find it sooooooo hard to bash this XD;;

Okie, so there's this really dumb game that came out for PSX. It's called Star Ocean: The Second Story.

1. It's a complete and total rip off of Star Trek. Like, does anybody besides crazy sci-fi nerds even watch that crap? You'd have to be a freako to like space and stuff. Or maybe an alien, yesh an alien might like that. But we burn aliens around here.

2. You get so many choices in the game with these characters. Who wants choices? Seriously, just have me some linear level gameplay. Skip the complicated character building mess. I want games like Final Fantasy where every character can be summed up in basically three word sentences. My brain can't handle anything more complex than that D:

3. They have the lamest battles ever. It's like.....the first ever RPG that has a free roaming battle system. Your characters actually MOVE on the field. Unheard of! Why do they have to try to break the mold. I love having slap me-slap you turn based battles. That's real RPG action right there. SOOOO realistic and epic! We don't need no fancy pantsy stuff.

Zayphora

Don't mess with the lights...
    Years
  • Okay, I'm not going to tell you what this is. You just have to guess.

This really pointless game came out for DS around five years ago.

It has absolutely no point! All the characters except you are ANIMALS. And some of them are so cute it's idiotic! It never ends, or has any conclusion to a storyline. There isn't even a storyline! You just wander around, sell things to a store run by a dumb raccoon, and write letters. It's full of weird cliches(i.e. an alien named Gulliver that falls from the sky) and has weird music, too! There's even coffee! COFFEE!!! WHAT SORT OF LOSER GAME IS THIS!!!!

If you haven't figured it out yet, this game is called Animal Crossing: Wild World and it's my favorite game other than Pokemon.

Limanya

Page of Breath
    Years
  • 2o what even ii2 thii2 junk?
    tz thought iit wa2 fun.
    ii'm not lii2teniing two bliind giirl2 agaiin.
    there'2 thii2 weiird guy, who ALWAY2 wear2 2ome 2tupiid hat.
    oh, and don't forget mr. 'OOH II WANNA BE A 'GENTLEMAN'!'.
    2eriiou2ly, what diid 2he thiink?
    and every two 2econd2 you get 2ome 2tupiid puzzle.
    2crew the puzzle2, ii'm hackiing my way through the game next tiime.

kuzronk

Banned
    Years
  • Skyrim

With all the arrows in the knee this game would take a arrow in the knee with a crap story and weak dragons that are less powerful then Lv.1 pokemon
    You don't kill them when you scream they kill you

WillPowerPedro

https://soundcloud.com/cammdavidson
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Jan 9, 2022
    This game is about the future that will never happen. Bad people take over robots (IT IS ALL WRONG) and you have to kill the robots and baddies even though it is impossible. They a co-op campaign, but spawning sucks like normal and spawns you on top of each other causing one to fall under the map automatically ending the game. The only good part is you get to ride horses. Wait a sec, I forgot, IT WAS A CUT SCENE.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back