• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Make menu script for free

Years
  • Well, i have a little free time now and decided to make menu script for 3 person (don't count if i can't do it :P) If you want a menu script, post in here and send a GUI or preview pictures to my Private message :laugh: Don't have the forth one so take your changes ;)

Rafael-animal

Pokémon DS Kit
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2015
    Well, I need a good menu for my game xD, you sending the things for PM ^^.
    Thank you very much ^^

Pokeman298

Life knows not right nor wrong
    Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2011
    i want to ask what do you mean by free menu script before i say something stupid. do you mean you're making a custom menu for the games? i just need to know...

Years
  • Phew, I have the numbers :)
    1. PokemonOI
    2. Cilerba
    3. adrian12

Sorry the others :( If i have time i'll take more request.

Birdybot

-insert witty phrase here-
    Years
  • Me too, I'd love a nice proper menu script. I can even make the graphics myself, so I guess perhaps you could put me on the long list of people wanting your skills? If you want, of course.

Gigatom~

Pokemon Ruthenium Creator ~
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2012
    Do you take any more request ?
    Becuase I nedd help with a little thing.

Gigatom~

Back