• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Make music with aol? Impossible!

Frost

Bomberman + Sub-Zero
Years
  • I was REALLY bored, and i was looking in some folders, and found aol sounds! i threw them all together into a 40 second song.
    if you have aol, you will know many of these sounds, but if you don't, you might not.

NOTE: I did not use anything but the sounds from aol. it wasn't very good because there were only a few sounds, but, meh.

enjoy!

WARNING: if you can't play it on your browser's media player, right click it and click "save target as..."

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    This would probably be better suited in the Art Gallery.

As for the song, the rhythm isn't very interesting. I realize there aren't that many sounds, but it's still executed fairly poorly. It's just a repetition of sound effects. It doesn't make for a good song.

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2021
    Frost said:
    um, it wasn't supposed to be on the billboard top 25.....
    Not that good music ever gets there.... ;)

I'll give it a listen a bit later, but the concept reminds me of this.

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
  • Well Frosty boy, it isn't that great, but it's kinda catchy, XD.

But eh, you're sick and have nothing to do. XD.

Frost

Bomberman + Sub-Zero
    Years
  • yeah.
    bump
    anyway im all better now. but im still making stupid music.
    stick around, pretty soon you will get a little taste of beethoven featuring lil jon. YYEEAAHH!!

Back