• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Make up your own rumor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pichugirl

CardCaptors
Years
    • Age 32
    • MD
    • Seen Oct 3, 2007
    Ash got an attomic wedgie fom pikachu because pikachu wanted to evolve.lol!

cranium

Lv 100 Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • misty goes off water pokemon and starts breeding fire types, she ends up getting her own charizard and breeds it with her togepi and ends up with a new pokemon, then it eats her

cranium

Lv 100 Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • artificial_red said:
    Everybody dies. Nuclear bombs. The end.

aww now thats not a very good ending id it? :(
    how about all pokemon come down with a virus that spreads fast over the pokemon community slowly killing all it comes across. soon the whole world of pokemon is coming to extinction. the only ones left are stupid oddish' and tentacool' and then that can be the end.

Sunflorazumarill

Look, it's Sunflorazumarill!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    I have a good one! There will be a Pok?mon episode in which Team Rocket dresses up like the K.K.K.! This turns out to be so controversial and unacceptable that the episode will be cut short and yanked off the air... by Ash and his friends, who are also extemely outraged at how Team Rocket is dressed up! They will then beat up Jessie, James, and Meowth for what they did! They will then go and burn the episode so that it can never be seen again through any means!

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • For FR/LG.If you want all the Pokemon in the world then go away. I don't like you!This code will give you all the Pokemon in the world.You're creepy.Run around Celadon City for about 999 thousand years without saving,leaving,or changing batteries.Dance in front of your mom like a crazed half-eaten sandwich. Date Daisy and throw spaghetti at her in the Italian restaurant.(yes,you must date her even if your character is a girl.)Then ditch her in a darkened alley.Start your game over and pick a girl for your character. Repeat until the rest of the human species is wiped out of existence(in the real world.).HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha this code does nnoootttthhhhiiiiinnnngggg nothing ha I lied.
    pika-mew:My odd friend Gabriel wrote this. What's your opinion on the subject, Gabe?
    Gabe:MUAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    pika-mew: Ooookkaayy.....oh and you smell like tartar sauce.
    Gabe:SUUUUUUUEMEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    pika-mew:Why do I bother?
    pika-mew: Please tell us about your opinions on this story.
    Gabe:IIIIIIII DO NOT CARE DUUUUU
    pika-mew:Well,I care,and I probably am the one you care about.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    If you listen to the Pokemon Johto League Champions theme song in reverse, it sounds like a subliminal message telling you that the world is coming to an end and only the righteous will be saved.

Muhahahahahahaha!!!!!!

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • pika-mew:Come on people! Tell us about your opinion on our code else Gabriel will kill us all!!!!!!!!!! :dead:
    Gabriel:Monkeys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I'm crazy :badsmile: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Monkeys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S.: Monkeys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

AdamHays

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    Ash beats up gary and steals his Arcanine,NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO XD.

Satkun

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 25, 2004
    Okay here is super funny one that i just came up with;
    In celadon city stand in front of the hotel and save then move your starter pokemon to the 4 place in your party and walk 2 stps to the right then 4 steps left then 2 steps right and enter the hotel. Go to the owner and press a the game will glitch and you start a convo wit him like this: (You=a, Him=b)
    A: Hello
    B: Que?
    A: I said hello
    A: HeLo
    A: Look Team Rockets Comin
    A: Wasssssssup
    A: i wanna stay here
    A: I wanna give you $100000
    B: Okay

lol

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • pika-mew:Excuse me for being repetitive but SOMEONE ANSWER US!!!!!!!!!!!
    Gabe:MONKEYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lalalalallalalalalalalhahahahahahahhahahahhahhaahahhahahahahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Last edited:

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Note: These aren't really rumors, they are more like cliches but they probably could still fit here... Alot of these go hand-in-hand too...

1: Max is going to turn evil and suddenly find a new inner strength that will enable him to wipe out the other people with a wave of his hand.

2: The twenty-third Generation Ash will still look and act exactly the same as he does now.

3: Team Rocket, Magma, and Aqua ALL have Main Bases that are equipped with conveniently located, easy-to-operate self-destruct-mechanisms.

4: Somewhere in the last Season of Pokemon, Ash will make a stupid decision, and everyone else will have to remind him of all they've been through to return him back to normal.

5: Likewise, there will be a Flashback Episode (There ALWAYS is in Animes) somewhere toward the climax of the series detailing how everyone got to where they are now. The following episode after that will involve a major plot twist that includes the Main Villain showing up and the situation getting ten times worse in the show.

6: The Main Villain will be an Ancient Evil that was sealed away by the greatest Trainers and Scientists of centuries past. However, once said Villain breaks free, a small group of fairly inexperienced Trainers will be able to destroy it once and for all.

7: When things really start falling apart, Jessie, James and Meowth will be the first to jump ship and turn good. Sadly, they'll be as useless to the main characters as they were to Giovanni.

8: The final battle with the Main Villain will take no less than 5 full episodes. This may even go as high as 10 if the Villain has multiple forms.

9: All of the Legendary Pokemon will band together and attempt to kill the Main Villain, and seem to get the upper hand. But, the Villain will then say that he was only using a third of his power and start using his full power, easily crushing the Legendaries as a result, and forcing Ash and Pikachu to fight him.

10: Somewhere in the second half of this 'Final Battle', Ash's Pikachu will undergo a startling transformation and become a new Legendary Pokemon. After this happens, the Main Villain will no longer be a challenge to Ash and Pikachu.

11: Even though the Main Villain was able to destroy the Legendary Pokemon, as well as 90% of the world, the main characters will somehow come up with a way to undo the damage and make it seem as if no 'Final Battle' had ever taken place.

12: All of the female characters are going to end up fighting each other over who gets to marry Ash.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2004
    Here's a good rumor for all u fother fomo's who play pokeman

IF U PLAY FIRST POEKMAN RED!!! CIRCLE ISLAND 1, catch 189 pikachu's, name the 189'th pikachu pikajew, HE WILL BECOME UBER SAUCE ELITEMO! His name "youareallfagsforplayinpokeman"

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    ^Thats abit Unsutable, anyway

My rumor ahh um When Watching Pokemon, they suck you up into Pokemonworld (could happen)!

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Here's some individual rumors.

1: Jirachi is made of the softest Steel in the universe, which is why so many people think he's cuddly.

2: MewTwo is going to end up joining Batman, as they are now both night vigilantes. As a corollary, no member of the Justice League will EVER dare to give him orders, or yell at him. Yeah, Giovanni tried that... It didn't work too well...

3: Speaking of DC characters, Giovanni was trained by Lex Luther, which explains his seemingly infinite supply of money.

4: The twenty-third generation Ash will have a twenty-third generation Jessie, James, and Meowth STILL stalking him to capture Pikachu.

5: Muk was originally going to be the 'poo' Pokemon...

6: Squirtle is STILL the sickest Pokemon name ever conceived... Think about this one for a second...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back