• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Make-Ur-Own HM09!

Shinin

Banned
    Years
    Make-Ur-Own HM09!
    Remember, make it sumthing u would use after the Elite 4.

MY HM09

Hover
    Field: Hover over tall grass, water, waterfalls, and the ground to avoid battling wild pokemon.
    Battle: Pokemon hovers up into the air and flies down into the opponent.
    Type: Flying
    Pokemon that can learn it: Pidgey, Pidgeotto, Pidgeot, Spearow, Fearow, Hoothoot, Noctowl, Butterfree, Beedrill, Ledian, Golbat, Crobat, Clefable, Togetic, Gastly, Haunter, Gyarados, Alakazam, Venomoth, Scyther, Weezing, Magneton, Farfetch'd, Xatu, Gligar, Delibird, Mantine, Skarmory, Doduo, Dodrio, Murkrow, Misdreavus, Porygon2, Aerodactyl, Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Dragonair, Dragonite, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Mewtwo, Mew, Celebi, Beautifly, Dustox, Ninjask, Shedinja, Taillow, Swellow, Wingull, Pelipper, Masquerain, Vibrava, Flygon, Lunatone, Solrock, Medicham, Swablu, Altaria, Duskull, Tropius, Shuppet, Banette, Castform, Volbeat, Illumise, Kirlia, Gardevoir, Salamence, Rayquaza, Latias, Latios, Jirachi, Deoxys

My other HM09

Gallop
    Field: Like a bike that goes almost as fast as the Mach Bike & an Acro Bike combined
    Battle: Pokemon gallops into the opponent.
    Type: Normal
    Pokemon that can learn it: Bayleef, Meganium, Raticate, Ariados, Arbok, Nidoqueen, Nidoking, Heracross, Ninetales, Arcanine, Stantler, Persian, Machamp, Girafarig, Tauros, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Espeon, Umbreon, Piloswine, Donphan, Ponyta, Rapidash, Rhyhorn, Rhydon, Houndoom, Venasaur, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Dragonair, Mew, Blaziken, Swampert, Mightyena, Delcatty, Crawdaunt, Manectric, Camerupt, Vigoroth, Tropius, Absol, Seviper, Lairon, Aggron, Salamence, Metagross, Rayquaza, Latias, Latios

Yamichu

o.O;
    Years
    • Age 119
    • Seen May 21, 2004
    Here's my HM09!

Toilet

Field: Make Prof. Birch go to da toilet.
    Battle: Makes the opposing pok?mon need to go to the
    toilet for 5 turns.
    Type: ?????
    Pok?mon that can learn it: Any pok?mon that uses the toilet!

~HORN!

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2004
    hmo9
    name:catch
    battle:atoumatically catches pokemon regardless if it is trainer battle or wild pokemon
    learners:jirachi

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Shinin4000 said:
    Gallop
    Field: Like a bike that goes almost as fast as the Mach Bike & an Acro Bike combined
    Battle: Pokemon gallops into the opponent.
    Pokemon that can learn it: Bayleef, Meganium, Raticate, Ariados, Arbok, Nidoqueen, Nidoking, Heracross, Ninetales, Arcanine, Stantler, Persian, Machamp, Girafarig, Tauros, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Espeon, Umbreon, Piloswine, Donphan, Ponyta, Rapidash, Rhyhorn, Rhydon, Houndoom, Venasaur, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Dragonair, Mew, Blaziken, Swampert, Mightyena, Delcatty, Crawdaunt, Manectric, Camerupt, Vigoroth, Tropius, Absol, Seviper, Lairon, Aggron, Salamence, Metagross, Rayquaza, Latias, Latios

Uhh for Gallop, Doduo and Dodrio should really learn it also since they can run really fast. (My suggestion ^_^)

Here's mine
    HM-09 Firewalk
    Base Power-100
    Accuracy-100
    PP-15
    Battle Effect-30% chance of buring or flinching the opponent.
    Field Effect- Walk over fire.
    Monsters that can learn it- any fire type, any pokemon that can learn fire types, Mewtwo, Mew, Jurachi and Deoxys

Last edited:

The Vince Knight

Lyndis is pwnage! :D
    Years
    Let me see....
    Hm09 Rainbow beam.
    Effect outside: Makes rare pkmn come to you.
    In battle: Chrges up one turn and shoots beam.
    Effects: Has a 30% of Paralyzing,confused,Poison,Freeze,Burned and Flinch.
    Power: 130
    Acrucy: 100

Dragon Man

Milk and Cookies!
    Years
    HM09
    Name: Letter
    Ability in the Field: Let's you not face Trainers
    Ability in Battle: Mails a letter than explodes causing damage
    Power: 115
    Accuracy: 85
    PP: 5
    Pok?mon that can Learn it: Delibird

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2008
    HM09- the scanner
    on the field- tracks down hidden items (HM replacement of item-finder) and locates rare pokemon that may be in that area...(for pokemon like raikou, entei and suicune)
    In battle-- reduces accouracy of opponent.
    Power- 80
    Accouracy-100
    PP-15
    type- Ghost

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Here's a another one
    HM 09- Throw Out
    Base Power-100
    Accuracy- 100
    PP-15
    Battle Effect-30% chance of flinching and paralyzing the opponent
    Field Effect- Lifts people up and throws them to another place. EVIL. hehe. :badsmile:
    Mosters that can learn it- all fighting types, all fully evolved Normal, Fire, Water, Grass, Ice, Dragon, Psychic, Dark, Electic that has arms.

Shinin

Banned
    Years
    I know

Fire Surf
    Type- Fire
    Base Power- 95
    Accuracy- 100
    PP- 15
    Battle- Same as Surf, but uses Lava
    Field- Allows you to surf over Lava
    Learning pokemon- Magmar, Charizard, Typhlosion, Slugma, Magcargo, Torkoal, Arcanine, Mew, Moltres, Entei, Registeel, Rayquaza, Salamence, Rhydon, Ho-Oh, Lugia

Bomb
    Type- Normal
    Base Power- 300
    Accuracy- 100
    PP- 10
    Battle- Like Explosion, but stronger
    Field- Blows up some walls & trees to get to more places and can be used like Secret Power
    Learning pokemon- Voltorb, Electrode, Koffing, Weezing, Mew, Torkoal, Pupitar, Metapod, Kakuna, Silcoon, Cascoon

Lumberjack
    Type- Normal
    Base Power- 75
    Accuracy- 95
    PP- 15
    Battle- Slashs at the opponent super-quick a few times, has 30% chance of confusion
    Field- Like Cut, but cuts down some big trees.
    Learning pokemon- Scyther, Scizor, Pinsir, Combusken, Blaziken, Grovyle, Sceptile, Mew, Charmeleon, Charizard

Murder
    Type- Dark
    Base Power- N/A
    Accuracy- N/A
    PP- 5
    Battle- Automatically kills the opponent, even if pokemons level is lower than opponents. Also always attacks first. After using it, users Attack, Defense, S. Attack, S. Defense, & Speed are all very sharply cut.
    Field- Gets rid of all tall grass on the field.
    Learning pokemon- Tyranitar, Houndour, Houndoom, Sneasel, Hoothoot, Noctowl, Mew, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Deoxys, Mewtwo, Registeel, Regice, Regirock

Years
    I know one!

type:dark/normal
    name :magnet
    use on field:captures all strong pokemon that will listen
    use in battle:your opponets pokemon gets trapped by the magnet.So other your pokemon will use attacks until fainted.
    pokemon that can use it:all

Reptar

GOT OLD.
    Years
    Oooh! Here's one! I thought of it cuz I'm watching Cartoon Network and that 'Bowl Ed Over' game commercial came on XD
    type:Fighting
    name:Bowl Over
    use on field: Pushes over trees, enabling you to make new paths.
    use in battle: Almost the same as body slam
    pokemon that can use it: Fighting types
    (Caution, may mess up game!)

I'm soooo creative! XD

starmie fighter

DESU TIME YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH
    Years
    i've got one
    its called burn
    field: burns down grass,fences and trees 2 make new paths
    battle:power 100 acc: 50
    burns opponent when it hits like zap cannon
    pokemon:
    all fire types,dragonite,salamence,flygon,tyranitar,mew,mewtwo,jirachi,deoxys,all 3 regis,latias,latios,snorlax,slaking,groudon,aggron

Shinin

Banned
    Years
    Freezing Rain
    Type: Ice
    Attack: 100
    Accuracy: 90
    PP: 10
    Battle: Rains cold water with a 35% chance of freezing opponent (in double battle, effects both your opponents pkmn and ur pkmn that didn't use the attack)
    Field: Freezes water, allowing you to walk on it. All trainers in the water don't fight you.
    Learning pkmn: All pkmn that are ice type and some that are water, Mew

TV
    Type: ???
    Battle: -
    Accuracy: -
    PP: 15
    Battle: If Porygon or Porygon2 uses it: Makes a digital TV appear, making the opponent flinch. If another pkmn uses it: Makes a TV during the first turn and the opponent flinches for two turns in a row the next turn.
    Field: Lets you listen/watch to TV anywhere instead of finding a TV.
    Learning pkmn: All pkmn except pkmn that cant learn TMs

Sacrifice
    Attack: -
    Accuracy: -
    PP: 5
    Battle: Makes you and opponent faint (in double battle, all pkmn in battle faint)
    Field: Revives all pkmn in ur party but faints the pkmn that uses it.

Last edited:

Shinin

Banned
    Years
    i think its ok to double post since there havent been any posts here in a while

Burrow
    Type: Ground
    Attack: 80
    Accuracy: 100
    PP: 10
    Battle: Turn 1: Burrows a cave under the opponent. Turn 2: Collapses the cave, causing the enemy to get hurt.
    Field: Lets u pass by rocks and trees.

Duke R

Member #1950
    Years
    My HM09:

Evaporate
    Field: Evaporates the puddle in front of you, turning it into ground. Sometimes, there could be a place that, if you walk over there, you can fall and discover new places, legendaries pok?mon etc.
    Battle: Sharply less a Fire/Ice pok?mon's Speed - POWER --- - Accuracy 100.
    Type: Fire
    Pokemon that can learn it: I don't know right now, but every pok?mon that knows how to evaporate and Mew.

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
    HM09- Transport
    Field Effect: Allows you to transport from place to place.
    Battle Effects: Recalls Pokemon
    Battle Accuracy: 80%
    Type that Can learn: Psychic

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    HM09 - Jump

In The Field - Jumps :P Jumps one space (like... if ya dont wanna to battle that trainer jump to pass to the next block...)
    In The Battle -

Power: --
    Accuracy: 100
    Effect: Like protect.
    PP: 3

How to get: (Ru/Sa)

Talk to Steven when he appers (anywhere in the map) and trade a Sakarmory for his Spoink. Spoink will come equiped with HM09

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    Glide-

Electric

You hold on to your Pokemon and it uses magnetism to attract it berries of items that may be high in trees or underground. The pokemon glides in the direction of the item/berry until it is obtained.

Back