• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Eventing Question] Make you get caught

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2022
    I'm trying to get you, in one part of the game, to have to infiltrate a base undiscovered. So there is a kind of labyrinth, and if they see you, they don't fight you, they just send you back to the beginning. The problem is that you have to be glued to them to see you. Could it be done in some way as with the trainers who see you 9 squares or so?

Thank you!

Soccersam

Hilbert is Badass
    Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2024
    Set the people in the labyrinth to event touch and in the event name, add a (9) after the name like this-

Person(9). This will make them notice the player in a 9 tile radius. If you want to add an exclamation animation, you could add pbKernelNoticePlayer as a script command as well.

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2022
    Set the people in the labyrinth to event touch and in the event name, add a (9) after the name like this-

Person(9). This will make them notice the player in a 9 tile radius. If you want to add an exclamation animation, you could add pbKernelNoticePlayer as a script command as well.

Spoiler:

Why does it still not work?
    I have added the pbKernelNoticePlayer, then it displays a message, then the screen darkens, teleports you and changes a variable.
    It is necessary that you continue on the tile attached to it and looking at it in the case of (Bump into Heroe) and collide unless you touch it, it does not activate either.
    What have I done wrong?

Soccersam

Hilbert is Badass
    Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2024
    I don't understand what exactly you're meaning to do here. Could your post an image of the event?

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2022
    Make you get caught

In theory there is this the image:
    https://imgur.com/RrMYz8y
    or this:
    https://pasteboard.co/JaKgpWd.png

Last edited:

Soccersam

Hilbert is Badass
    Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2024
    Well, I don't know jack about Spanish, but I think you set the event to player touch (toparse con héroe), it should be set to event touch (I think it's Colisionar?). Try it and see if it works.

Back