• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Make your avatars meet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoroark Cutie

The Illusion Fox Skyfarer
    Years
    Pancham #1 - Umm.....I think so. You look familiar, although I could've swore you had longer hair.
    Pancham #2 - And I could've swore you had a Fennekin instead of a Braixen and you only had one Pokemon with you.

Zoroark Cutie

The Illusion Fox Skyfarer
    Years
    Pancham #1 - Hey, I'm starting to remember now.
    Pancham #2 - Me too.
    Pancham #1 + Pancham #2 - We remember who you are now.

Coffee

Banned
    Years
    Well i'm not so sure what you mean by summoning them, mysterious woman. I just capture them in these balls and make them fight for me.
    They even love me for doing so, wich is kinda weird.

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2015
    Well, well! We don't see a Miltank in these parts of Kalos every day! What can I get fer ya, ehhh? Would you like to try our new Honey Clauncher Fried Rice?!

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    *Pulls up to drive through*
    Yes, I'll have everything. Don't worry, I'll be able to digest all of your wonderful cuisine in a matter of seconds.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back