• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Make Your Own Gym!

ImMrRoboto

That's MISTER Roboto to you!
Years
  • With Pokémon Sun and Moon on the way, one question I've heard from many people is what are the Gym Leaders going to be like? What type will they be? What Pokémon will they have? What badges will they give?

This (as well as a video by Bird Keeper Toby) got me thinking: What if I was going to a gym leader in Pokémon Sun and Moon? What types would I use? What Pokémon would I use? What badge would I give away?

And that's the reason I'm posting this thread. Not only to get my idea out there, but to hear yours as well.

So post your gym ideas down in the replies! Here's a template if you want it, but ultimately I'm not picky about it.
    Spoiler:

So there you go. Reply with your idea, and feel free to do way better than me.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

blue

gucci
    Years
  • I enjoyed making this!

Spoiler:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • I liked the concept that Toby went with and how he created his own pokemon gym. I doubt there will be an Ice gym, as we have had a Ice gym for 3 generations in a row, but that is what mine would be.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Apr 6, 2018
    Name: Caelan

Number: 5th

Type: Electric

Description of Gym: The outside would look like a giant power plant. On the inside all the trainers would be power plant workers or electrical engineers. To get to me you would have to get to the middle of the room and flip a switch at which point a giant lightning rod would come out of the floor. Then you would have to go to the sides of the gym and activate to similar rods but these would shoot lightning at the one in the middle which would shoot lighting at a rod gem in the wall at the back of the gym lighting it up and opening a door under it where you will find me working on a power generator. I will say "Electricity is what runs our daily lives. If the power goes out then chaos would erupt. It is the same with Pokemon battling. Now show me do you and your Pokemon have enough power to beat me and earn my badge?"

Team: (I actually won't give a full one cause we don't know exactly what will be in the game.)
    Luxray-Lvl 42 (Would be my MVP especially if we get a mega for it like is so definitely needs!)
    Moves-Volt Switch, Wild Charge, Super Power, Hidden Power Ice.
    Galvantula-Lvl 38
    Moves-Sticky Web, Thunder, Bug Buzz, Giga Drain.
    Zapdos-Lvl 36
    Moves-Thunderbolt, Roost, Hidden Power Ice, Heatwave.

Badge: Power badge-A power level gauge that goes from 1 to 100 and matches the level of the highest level Pokemon you own and stays on 100 when you get there.

Years
  • Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2017
    Name: Caspian

Number: 6th gym in the region

Type: As suggested by the name, water type Pokemon are my expertise!

Description of Gym: My gym would feature a cool floor full of high power water blisters inside a water park. By pressing buttons/switches you can move these panels around the floor with reflective surfaces on them that bounce the water around. By lining up the water properly, you can make it through the gym without being rendered unconcious by the powerful water!

Team:
    Lapras: Level 40, Freeze Dry, Hydro Pump, Scald, Body Slam, Perish Song
    Swampert (Mega): Level 39, Earthquake, Hammer Arm, Blizzard, Rain Dance
    Seismitoad: Level 41, Muddy Water, Earth Power, Echoed Voice, Aqua Ring
    Clawitzer: Level 42, Scald, Aura Sphere, Dragon Pulse, Dark Pulse

Back