• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Making History: The Story of Team Alakazam

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    I run very literate RP's. Please consider this before signing up

Plot

The world of Pokemon has been living in quiet peace for thousands of years. Although there have been many incidents and near catastrophic times, Humanity and Pokemon have always pulled out on top, but there has always been one common occurrence every time the world was saved. A similar event always involving a strange Pokemon they had never seen before.

A Legendary Pokemon.

The world's scientists search and toil, pouring the efforts into learning all they can about the Legendary Pokemon and their ways but they remain so elusive that no true information has ever been recorded on them. But now the day and age has come. Pokemon trainers have surfaced, each with talents and traits that could get to the dangerous locations of the planet that Legendary Pokemon tend to reside in. The highest scientists of the world, working in Silph Co, called these trainers to Saffron for a specific goal. To further man's knowledge of Pokemon. The trainers came from various walks of life and battle abilities from Pokemon Rangers to Gym Leaders. An elite force of information gathering ability. The day has finally come for the trainers to depart on their information to further the knowledge of man kind and study the Legendary Pokemon. The group was code named Team Alakazam, after the smartest natural existing Pokemon known to man.​

Your Role​

You will be a trainer chosen by Silph Co. to travel the world and study the various Legendary and rare Pokemon in all sorts of dangerous locations. You have been chosen because you have a specific qualification or skill as a trainer that can aid to the group's success.

Rules
    1. Basic PC formatting Rules
    2. Basic PC guideline rules
    3. If you aren't performing up to par with the other RP'ers, I will cut you.
    4. My word is final, although I am understanding
    5. Don't do frustrating things
    6. Be Active. If you can't stay with the RP, don't join.

Signup​

Name:
    Profession:
    Special Qualification: (I.E. Geography, Breeding, Fighting Habits, Observation)

Appearance:

Personality:

History: (Please include why you were called and how)

Pokemon: (Minimum of 1. Max of 6)
    Name:
    Battle Talent:(High, Average, Low)
    Attacks:

Name: Russel Cunningham
    Profession: Field Researcher
    Special Qualification: Transportation - Russell is very skilled at the migration and travel patterns of pokemon necessary to track and search for them. He is also a specialty trainer in travel Pokemon for easy travel around the world. He can provide the majority of long rough terrain travel transportation.

Appearance: Russel is an average height lean kid, reaching roughly 5'10 and only weighing a mear 160 pounds. He has shaggy brown hair that slightly covers one of his large blue eyes that always look a little sleepy, no matter what time of day. He wears a dingy black t-shirt with a white undershirt that can be seen peeking out on the edges of the shirt. He usually wears slim fitting dark blue jeans that cover a pair of beat up black and white tennis shoes. He always carries a brown messenger back over his shoulder which holds all of his various pokemon and archaeology and geology gear.

Personality: Russel always appears at first to be completely unaware of what is going on. He doesn't seem to pay attention to any of his surroundings, completely submersed in whatever he is preoccupied with. This being the case, when Russell doesn't have a task before him, he can be a very nice person to talk with, all be it he has a few odd social quirks he can be a nice person to have around. Never quick to get angry, Russell is more likely to analyze what is making him so mad in attempt to just correct it...

History: Russell became very interested in fossils and rocks at an early age. He always enjoyed digging in the dirt and finding things. He became so interested that he began to read more and more books about ancient pokemon and their relations to current pokemon. He was so fascinated that he began to write his own papers and thesis' about them and became quite popular through the scientific community. His research became published and at an incredibly young age, he began to study ancient pokemon with the world's best. At the age of 16, after finally putting aside research, he set out on his own pokemon journey with his partner, Totodile. Together they journeyed around Kanto following various pokemon sightings and accompanying his companions. He parted ways with his two friends, traveling alone for nearly a year through rough terrain in attempt to find rare fossils and new pokemon. One fateful day, a message by carrier Pidgey arrived to him during his travels. Silph wanted him to come back, they had an idea for a team and they needed his knowledge of Pokemon movement patterns. He returned without delay.

Pokemon: Arcanine
    Name: Fleet
    Description: A friendly Arcanine and personality one would expect from an oversized fun loving dog. He's very active and incredibly fast, and is very sure footed on flat terrain and some mountain terrain. He can take two passengers on flat land but only one safely in mountain terrain.
    Battle Talent: Average
    Attacks: Extreme Speed, Fire Blast, Twister, Odor Sleuth

Pokemon: Skarmory
    Name: Arty
    Description: A rather large Skarmory, it was actually Russell's first Pokemon Russell captured based off a false Articuno sighting. It has been with him a long time and is very loyal.
    Battle Talent: Above average
    Attacks: Flash Cannon, Protect, Whirlwind, Drill Peck

Pokemon: Feraligatr
    Name: Feraligatr
    Description: Russell's first and most powerful Pokemon. Never to be taken lightly, he's as ferocious as he looks. Although it does listen to Russell, it definitely has its own way of running things. Feraligatr could probably take 2 passengers in the water, but the only one he will let ride him is Russell. So his limit is 1.
    Battle Talent: High
    Attacks: Ice Punch, Iron Tail, Hydro Cannon, Rock Smash

Pokemon: Pidgeot
    Name: Windy
    Description: A large, elegant bird, Windy is a high speed flying marvel in Russell's team. His usual choice of air transportation, she can reach incredible speeds with ease but she is only built for speed. She doesn't like to battle and will avoid it at all costs. She can carry up to two passengers
    Battle Talent: Low
    Attacks: Mirror Move, Feather Dance, Brave Bird, Whirlwind

Pokemon: Lapras
    Name: Lapras
    Description: A gentle Lapras of average size. As one would expect, Russell's Lapras is no expception from other Lapras and always enjoys giving rides and swimming. Although it rarely comes out, Lapras can hold up to 4 on her back above water and 3 can safely hold on to her back when underwater.
    Attacks: Water Pulse, Mist, Iron Head, Surf​

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    mmk so 3 reservations... Rabbit, .Sublime, and Billie Lightning you all have 3 days to give me a signup before you lose your priority, sound fair? :D

**I'll have my signup soon... i'm being lazy..... =X**

Rabbit

where is my mind?
    Years
    Um, is there any limit to how old our characters can be? I don't really want to make a 20-year-old an 'expert' in any field. xD

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Please reserve me a spot, I'm working on my sign-up as we speak.

EDIT: I sort of have the same question as Rabbit, because I'm making my character around 50. Is that okay?

Gardevoyeurism

Stalking Gardevoirs
    Years
    Name: Candice "Candy" Attridge
    Profession: Since gaining all eight Sinnoh gym badges, Candice has retired to a pokemon shelter in Sinnoh's Hearthome City where she helps re-home feral pokemon.
    Special Qualification: Tamer - Candice is gifted in calming the nerves of even the most savage of pokemon, despite possessing below average intelligence and a questionable state of mental health. She is also skilled in the art of battle, though in her modesty she attributes this solely to the fact that she has strong pokemon.

Appearance: Candice's petite, yet voluptuous mocha-skinned figure stands at a diminutive 5'1 in ruby stiletto-heeled slippers which enhance her short yet shapely legs, above which an otherwise slim waist is tainted by the presence of an unsightly gut to offset her otherwise grossly proportioned chest. Her face is another story altogether. With full brows, a bridgeless nose and high protruding cheekbones, no amount of makeup can mask the unsightly disaster area above and between her tawny almond eyes and plump lips. Perhaps the only truly beautiful feature of this unfortunate woman is her hair, which falls towards her waist in volumous jet-black cascades.

Personality: Candice is quite a kind, caring if somewhat submissive person who treats her pokemon as she would her own children. She is often seen with one or more of her pokemon outside of their pokeballs. As a result, younger trainers constantly pester her for battles or in some extreme cases force them upon her. This, understandably, upsets her. However, this doesn't mean that she doesn't approve of battling at all - in fact, one of her favorite pastimes is to have a casual fight or two in a local battle hall and such. Candice isn't known for her sense of humor, though it is quite apparent that she has a rather warped one - quite odd for someone as easily offended as she is. From the above information, one may assume that Candice is quite a cheerful person. Unfortunately, this doesn't happen to be the case for behind that sugar-sweet gap-toothed smile is the disturbed mind of a self-loathing pessimist. Like any other pokemon trainer, Candice strives to be the best, though few know of her immense fear that she may slip up and harm or even kill her pokemon. On the flip side, she is quite gutsy when it comes to situations in which she may become injured herself. She is known to be a chronic procrastinator.

History: Born into a working-class family of underachievers and handicapped with an IQ of 87, everyone around her always believed that she would never achieve anything beyond marriage and household drudgery. Candice spent most of her childhood and adolescence sitting in a mouldy one-bedroom apartment listening to the radio while watching a Magikarp or whatever small fish-like pokemon her parents had caught to keep her company struggle to breathe in a bowl of filthy water. This carried on well into her twenties, during which she moved out of home - not a smart move for someone who could hardly feed herself even with the support of two parents and an aunt. Bored beyond belief due to not being able to afford many of life's luxuries, Candice considered signing up to become a pokemon trainer - only to discover that at twenty-eight she was far too old. Crestfallen, she limited herself to doing odd jobs around a pokemon daycare until one day she received a package from one of their clients - a pokemon professor. The parcel contained all the basic equipment for a beginning trainer as well as a note informing her that she shall keep his Duskull. Since that fateful day, Candy has been working hard to be the best trainer she can possibly be for her - and other people's - pokemon.

Two years and eight Sinnoh gym badges later, she discovered a letter from Silph Co. tied ot the leg of a homing Pidgey she was playing with. The letter contained information about a research operation and instructed her to go to their headquarters in Saffron City. Since she was planning on visiting Kanto anyway, she decided that it wouldn't hurt just to drop by and see what the fuss was all about. Upon closer inspection of the envelope in which the letter was contained, she found that she was also given a boat and train pass, which she was to use in order to travel to her destination. Upon arrival at the Silph Co. headquarters, she was informed that her skill in handling difficult pokemon may be needed in their latest research project. She and many other trainers were then gathered and assembled into the elite research team entitled 'Team Alakazam' - a name she couldn't help but find amusing as she happens to own the pokemon with which it shares its name.

Pokemon:

Spoiler:

RP Sample:

Spoiler:

My SU is complete.

I hope this is acceptable. I mean, I'm not the most skilled RPer out there, but this RP does look like fun...

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    May I have a reservation? I'll get working on it, I suppose...

Name: Gale Sapphire Hana
    Profession: A highly proclaimed tactician.
    Special Qualification: Tactics. She is able to figure out the strategies or patterns of Pokemon and trainers, as well as figure out where other members of Silph Co. should be positioned.

Appearance: Hmm... I'll go for just basic appearance first. Gale stands at roughly 5'6", and has an average, not unreal weight. Her chest is a bit larger than the average size for her age, but Gale is unsure how big it is (she doesn't care, honestly). Her skin is a regular peachy color, just like a good chunk of the population. She has long and straight golden blonde hair that ends roughly at her hips, and in the front of her hair she has a thick braid dangling on the left side (well, if you looked at her, it'd be on her right). Gale has sapphire blue eyes, and many have remarked how gorgeous they are. Finally, Gale has two crescent moon-shaped birthmarks (each facing in the opposite direction) on her back, right in the middle of her spine and on each side of the line thing in the middle (so my anatomy isn't that great >.>)

OK, now for outfits. Gale has two separate outfits. Her first one is quite simple. She wears a white t-shirt with sleeves that end at her shoulders. She wears green camo khakis that end around her ankle. She wears white sneakers and black socks. Occasionally, she'll wear a white kitty-eared cap with this outfit, and even more rarely she'll pin a white kitty tail on the back of her pants, where the tail would probably belong. Her second outfit is a bit more femme. She wears a red headband that looks like the red part of Ruby's hat (it's tied in a ribbon the size of the ribbon on Sapphire's bandana in the back). She also has on a red t-shirt similar to Sapphire's, but the white is on the end of her sleeves rather than on the main part of the outfit herself. She has a red skirt without ridges or any sort of thing that ends roughly between her knees and ankles, and there is a small Pokeball design much like what you'd see on Ruby or Sapphire on the bottom left, in a diagonal position. To make sure no one looks up her skirt, Gale puts on short black shorts that aren't too warm. And, finally, Gale still wears the same shoes and socks with this outfit.

Personality: As a child, Gale always had a positive attitude towards life, despite where she lived. However, she was teased for her nice demeanor, and eventually the teasing got the better of her. She turned more violent, beating up anyone who dared challenge her in whatever ways. Such cost her dearly. But, despite her violent behavior, Gale kept a sweet disposition and usually befriended those younger than her, seeing how she could stand up for them when they needed her help.

As Gale grew older, her violent nature stayed the same, but she was able to hide it through a more calmer personality. However, as she kept her true nature behind a fake one, she became shyer, and rarely socialized anymore. She spent her time reading books, sometimes ones on Pokemon breeding, contests, and battles. She spent most of her time learning how be a great tactician, however, as she hoped to become one some day. Though her true interests lied mainly in tactics, Gale wanted to be a great battler so she could still keep her violent nature but use it in a different way, and she also wanted to somewhat become a breeder, so she could give baby Pokemon to any kid who wanted a playmate. As for contests, she was a bit into them, but never thought she'd be able to make a great coordinator

History: As mentioned in her personality, Gale lived in a very harsh environment, that being an orphanage. Unfortunately, it was the poorest of orphanages and often gave out poor meals and a very screwed up bed to sleep in for Gale and her fellow orphans. Through the time she was 5 to when she was 9, she had a violent nature and often wound up in a corner or spanked to death, sometimes even whipped by one of the crueler owners. To make matters worse, whenever someone came to visit, the owners always talked trash about Gale, as if they wanted her to stay there forever. Gale never knew of this until she overheard them one day at nine. They told one couple things about her that weren't even true. Hearing this, Gale ran away, wishing she was never born.

Overtime, she lived with the wild Pokemon, and learned to develop a simple life that way. She lived off of berries and slept in grass and caves, but would sometimes head into town to catch on the latest gossip. It was then on one fateful day that an old woman took her in, seeing her chilled from a sudden blizzard. As the woman housed Gale, Gale learned to sew and was soon able to make her own clothes. She made one outfit for battling (as she wished to be a battler) and one outfit (more feminine) for the heck of it. At last, at 14, the woman died of a sudden heart attack, once again leaving Gale to be on her own.

Ever since the woman died, Gale became a bit of a nomad. She traveled with her first two Pokemon, which began as a Vulpix and Eevee, and was able to see many of the regions. Overtime, she caught various Pokemon from various regions, and evolved her Eevee in a region that housed Eevee evolutions that could only be obtained there. She also managed to evolve her Vulpix, but has never made much effort evolving the rest of her team (the rest of them were "cute", so she prevented them from evolving even though some were at the right level). Throughout her travels, she became a greater tactician, and soon became known as a prodigy because of this. Many people who ran into her asked for advice, and she would often give it to them if she knew they had a good cause.

Finally, she received a message from someone who seemed to give out confidential information. The man asked her if she would like to join Silph Co's Team Alakazam. Gale first rejected, as she wasn't interested in what they had to offer. But the man continued to pursue her, trying to tell her as much information as possible so she would join. Finally, he mentioned something of a reward, and seeing how she was tired of being followed around (plus the fact she needed some money to continue her travels later), Gale accepted. She returned to Saffron by the next week (she had been there various times, usually because she went shopping in Goldenrod and would take the train to Saffron), and began to anticipate whatever awaited her at Silph Co.

Pokemon: Ninetales (Quiet Nature)
    Name: Cierra
    Description: Gale's first Pokemon, Cierra is a regular-looking Ninetales that wears a white ribbon around its neck, courtesy of Gale. She has been with Gale since day one, and is her best and favorite partner (as Gale never likes to call Pokemon anything but partners or friends)
    Attacks: Confuse Ray, FlameThrower, Extrasensory, Will-O-Wisp

Pokemon: Glaceon (Mild Nature)
    Name: Serene
    Description: Gale's second partner, the Eevee evolved while Gale was near Snowpoint City. She is Gale's second most trusted Pokemon, and is very kind towards the rest of her team. She also shares a special bond with Cierra.
    Battle Talent: High, but not as high as Cierra
    Attacks: Water Pulse, Ice Beam, Attract, Ice Shard

Pokemon: Poochyena (Brave Nature)
    Name: Twilight
    Description: Gale's third partner, Twilight was caught during Gale's travels in Hoenn. This Poochyena has a frisky personality, and usually is troublesome in the eyes of others. Nevertheless, Twilight is a beloved member of Gale's team.
    Attacks: Howl, Crunch, Swagger, Embargo

Pokemon: Mudkip (Modest Nature)
    Name: Kip
    Description: Gale's fourth partner, whom was also obtained during Gale's travels in Hoenn. Kip's personality seems a bit vague in Gale's mind, but some have described her as shy and unwilling to fight other Pokemon.
    Battle Talent: Between Average and Low
    Attacks: Whirlpool, Take Down, Protect, Mud Slap

Pokemon: Chikorita (Lax Nature)
    Name: Leif
    Description: The final member of Gale's team. As Leif hatched from an egg, he is not as powerful as the other team and is just called upon rarely. However, he is able to hold his own most of the time.
    Attacks: Vine Whip (Egg Move), Aromatheraphy (Egg Move), Tackle, Growl

Finished. If there's anything you'd like me to edit (like the movesets), let me know.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    wow. okay. so 8 reservations and no finished signups at all. i was expecting some people to at least have one for me to check completely. This isn't a trend i want to start because it always gets complicated. laying it down now

I'm only taking 5 more participants for the team. They will be chosen based off of overall usefulness to the group in combination to their writing abilities. I may ask for an RP sample because we currently have 8 signups. Anyone that didn't reserve last night before my post is going to need to finish asap because i can't give a reserve to 4 different people. so until the other 3 get accepted or declined, there wont be anymore reservations, working to finish is better anyway.

For the age thing. age is irrelevant but please remember, that if you're some preteen kid, you better have a damn good reason why the top scientists in the world called you there instead of someone else

although i'll say it now, based off of all the signups, it looks like Serene knows what i'm looking for in this RP :D. Look at hers or my signups to see what i want in specialties and things like that

Serene - go ahead and use your back up moves for leaf storm and hydro pump, the rest of it is perfect :D you're the first to be accepted grats.

Last edited:

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Name: Eli Weston Greer
    Profession: As a young child, Eli quickly completed every gym challenge. Before finally receiving his own gym, a fighting-type gym, Eli had to hunker down and teach at a young PokemonTrainerSchool. While teaching, he learned of his great interest in geography, and studied maps for days on end. Then, as Eli grew older and wiser, he realized that psychic Pokemon would be easier to work with, and soon he established a psychic-type gym, which he currently owns.

Special Qualification: Eli is very wise, as his motto is "wisdom comes with age". He isn't very good at breeding, and that has always been his soft spot. By being a former teacher, Eli would consider himself a fairly good geographer. By being an owner of every gym badge, and by owning two gyms in his lifetime, Eli would also consider himself a great battler, being able to stump many Pokemon trainers, young and old.

Appearance: Eli is very a healthy-looking, tall man. He stands around six feet, and is at a good weight for a man his age. Eli had reached his full height at age 16, being a slow grower. He has very flush, healthy skin, and looks as if he has spent hours under the sun. He has a few scars from when he was young; from when he had a bad case of the chicken pox, which escalated very quickly to a terrible case of shingles. He wears a beret and fingerless gloves. He wears long blue-jeans and a gray short-sleeved shirt. He wears bleach-white tennis shoes – which I might add are size 14 – and ankle-high socks. He has long and natural bleach-white hair which is cut above the collar of his shirt, and is slightly over his ears. He doesn't wear any jewelry, except for a small, silver neck-chain. He doesn't work out, and doesn't have much meat on his bones. He wears a formal watch, nothing fancy though. He usually wears contacts, but if you catch him on a bad day he will be wearing wire-rimmed glasses. He has a few freckles here and there across his face. He has a skinny nose, and a normal sized chin with thin lips. His arms are skinny and most would be able to wrap their hand around his wrists. His legs are the same as his arms: skinny and bony. A good word to describe his figure is 'lanky'. Eli wouldn't be caught dead in shorts. He always wears jeans, and is okay with short sleeved shirts. Underneath his shirt he always wears a white undershirt. Over his shirt he usually wears a gray hoodie. If Eli gets invited to a casual party he would probably wear his normal: jeans, short sleeved shirt and undershirt and a gray hoodie. But if the party happens to be a 'Sunday Best' party then he would wear a black or navy blue sports jacket (or suit) accommodated by a usually blue or white button-down shirt with a tie (non-clip on). He would wear khaki or black pants, held up by a usually brown belt. His choice of shoes would be brown 'penny loafers'. On a chilly winter's day, Eli would be seen in his usual dark blue jeans, but a long sleeved shirt and hoodie. Instead of sparkly white sneakers, Eli would wear brown boots. On cold days Eli would usually have his glasses on, so his contacts won't dry out with the dry and cold wind. If it is especially cold, he would either have a hat on, or the hood of his hoodie.

Personality: Eli is calm whenever things around him are calm. He is a follower if whatever must get done doesn't affect his life, but whenever something comes up and it will affect his life he will take the lead of the project and complete it with his best efforts and intentions. His mood changes as the mood of those around him changes. If it is a rainy day, he will most likely be gloomy, but on a bright day he will be happy and calm. Whenever something sad, devastating, happy, or joyous happens, he usually won't show much emotion. A good way to describe his personality is if the weather is good, he's good, but if the weather is gloomy, he's gloomy. He has a dark side when someone threatens him or tries to hurt him. People learn that despite his laid back person, he can get mad fairly easily. Outwardly to everyone Eli is very calm and shy, but those who really get to know him will see that he can be very open and talkative, quite the opposite of his normal, laid back personality. Eli is loyal to everyone around him and when he is around strangers, he tends to try to be cool and mysteries to make a good impression, but he usually fails.

History:
    Family:
    Name- Scarlett Greer
    Age- 51 (at death)
    Relation- Mother

Name - Thorn Greer
    Age - 43 (at death)
    Relation - Father

Name - Scarlett Greer
    Age - (Died at birth; would be 46)
    Relation - Sister

Name - Thorn Greer Jr.
    Age - 22
    Relation - Brother (Estranged)

Name - Mary Iona
    Age - 63
    Relation – Former Caretaker

Past: Ten years to the day before Eli was born, his brother, Thorn Jr. was born. Ten years later Eli and his twin sister Scarlett were born on a rainy, gloomy day; his parents were Scarlett and Thorn, both were great, wealthy Pokemon trainers. Sadly, Scarlett died at birth. Then to make his birth sadder, his dad died less than a week later. Now Scarlett was a single mom of to boys: the newborn Eli and Thorn Jr., age 10. Then, when Eli was eight and his brother was 18, their mother died. After the deaths of his parents Thorn became estranged from his only left family member, Eli. He left Eli in the care of Mary Iona, a boring, old caretaker. Luckily for Eli it was only two years before he left on his Pokemon journey. But when Eli finally turned ten, Iona wouldn't let him leave. After a one year wait, Eli was able to leave, but with no Pokemon. On a search to find his brother, he ended up in NewBarkTown, where there was a Professor, who had a computer. He looked up his brothers name, Thorn Rey Rose Jr. he found out that his brother was the owner of the biggest money-making company and was better known now as Mr. Rose; Eli then knew that his brother would never let him live with him. He was a big shot now, not caring about his orphaned brother. That is when Eli knew that he finally needed to go on his own Pokemon journey. Eli chose a Ralts as a starter, and went on a Pokemon journey, like the ones that he only dreamed of. He gained every Johto, Kanto, Sinnoh, Hoenn, and then OrangeIsland badge. Soon, Eli became burnt out and started living in RusturboCity, Hoenn and worked as a geography teacher. Once he realized that he really was a great battler he looked into getting his own gym and finally found a fighting gym open in Cinawood, Johto. The previous owner, Chuck, was retiring and the city was looking for a new gym leader. Eli left everything behind and traveled to Cinawood, where he worked as a fighting gym leader for years. Soon, he grew tired of fighting Pokemon, as they wore him out, and he established his own psychic gym in LavenderTown. Once again, he became a great gym trainer, when one day he got a mysterious letter. He needed to travel to Saffron, which was really near his home, to receive some important news.

Pokemon: Gallade
    Name: Ño [N-ya-o]
    Description: Ño is a smart, talented, resourceful Gallade. Though old, Ño is very strong and powerful. Ño is Eli's oldest and most trusted Pokemon. Eli found his love for both fighting and psychic Pokemon because of Ño, because he is one of the strongest of both types.
    Attacks: Close Combat, Swords Dance, Psychic, Focus Punch

Pokemon: Umbreon
    Name: Blu
    Description: Blu's name, which sounds like 'blue' matches him well, because his rings are indeed blue instead of the normal yellow. Blu is very shy, mainly because no one would take him in when he was an odd-colored Eevee.
    Attacks: Moonlight, Bite, BatonPass, Yawn

Pokemon: Bellossom
    Name: De
    Description: De is very evasive and tricky. Though not psychic, she always seems to know what people are thinking and is able to seemingly transport from place to place. She seems to be able to get into anyone's head by putting on her cute, I-can't-hurt-you attitude, which changes quickly when she easily faints one of the opponents Pokemon.
    Battle Talent: Below average
    Attacks: Leaf Storm, Giga Drain, Synthesis, Toxic

Pokemon: Kingdra
    Name: Qu
    Description: Qu is very strong. Eli found him as a small Horsea, who was injured and washed up on the shore of Cinawood, Johto. He trained him behind the scenes and quickly grew fond of him. Eli then realized what a great addition Qu is to his team, and how he can do anything with or in the water.
    Battle Talent: Above average
    Attacks: Hydro Pump, Blizzard, Dragon Pulse, Rain Dance

Last edited:

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    Name: Alexander "Alex" Tremain
    Profession: Artist and Pokemon Observationist.
    Special Qualification: Observation- With the help of Alex's skills and his own Pokemon, he can easily sketch Pokemon habits and ways of life. He's got a keen eye for observation too; he always knows when and where to be when interesting happenings are occurring in the Pokemon world.

Appearance:
    Alex has a very pure appearance. His golden brown hair is about forehead length and usually his under an artisan's beret. His sea green eyes stand out like a sore thumb against his blemish free, pale skin. His white teeth glimmer in unison with the tone of his skin, and not a one of them are crooked or buck. Alan stands roughly around six foot, with a scrawny build. He never was one for sports, thus explaining his laughable body.

His upper body is covered usually by an off-white coat that is splattered with paint. The coat has pockets over his chest which contain his pencils, pens, brushes and paper pads; just in case he comes across a sketching opportunity. The lower pockets, more specifically by his lower thigh, contain the important items; such as a few extra dollars, his Poketech and his Pokeballs.

Further down are Alex's khaki pants that are also littered with pockets and covered in paint. Nothing in particular resides in these pockets. Maybe some loose change, a pencil sharpener, or maybe even something interesting he found while traveling. But nevertheless, this article of clothing makes Alex who he is, just as much as anything else does. Finally, topping off the outfit are Alex's slip on white shoes; which, guess what?, are dotted with paint. He also dons a solid gold necklace with a Pokeball charm on it that he received for his birthday.

Personality:
    Alex harbors a wonderful personality. He is kind a gracious to every soul he meets. His niceness is a blessing, most say, but it has gotten him into his fair share of trouble. You see, some arrogant people don't take to kindly to being treated with respect, strange enough. And a person like Alex is their worst enemy. Needless to say, Alex has made a few foes over the years just by spreading his good cheer; but he isn't going to let that stop him, not at all.

Alex is also a huge peace-maker. He will avoid conflict at all cost; be it a Pokemon battle, or a real mono e' mono fist fight. He see's nothing but anger and violence in pointless things such as fighting. Thus so, most of his Pokemon aren't even trained in the arts of battling. There is a breaking point for him however. If you manage to somehow snap Alex's nerves with constant pestering or annoyances, he will go on an all out rampage on you.

History:
    Alex was born in the port city of Vermilion to a sub-par family. His father worked as a waiter on the S.S. Anne, so he spent little to no time in Alex's life. Alex's mother owned a local Pokemon Breeding Center, to which Alex loved spending time at. In fact, this is where Alex discovered his love for art. You see, he would draw and color with the Pokemon while his mother took care of the Pokemon eggs. He would sketch the Pokemon in their daily activities; the Pichu playfully shocking the Azurill, The Igglybuff lulling the other Pokemon to sleep with their singing, and even the Munchlax raiding the berry trees. He had a wonderful time drawing and observing the baby Pokemon, and he got to spend quality time with his mother; which he also enjoyed immensely.

In his later teen years, Alex decided to express his creativity through wall murals. Most of the citizens enjoyed his work, so no one reported him for graffiti. One day, while painting a scene of a Magikarp flopping about, a Smeargle approached the wall and began painting it's own mural, right beside Alex's. Alex took special interest in the Smeargle and came back to that wall and painted with it every day. It wasn't long before the Smeargle took a particular liking to Alex. It began to follow him home every day, following him on walks through Vermilion's streets, and even swimming with him in the harbor during the summer days. One day, Alex asked the Pokemon if it wanted to stay with him forever. The Smeargle eagerly shook it's head as Alex tapped it with a Pokeball. The ball shook with little resistance as the Pokemon was caught. Alex was overjoyed at his first Pokemon. He dubbed the Smeargle "Arma" and went home to show his mother.

His mother was ecstatic for her son, and said it was about time he started his Pokemon journey. The thought of a journey by himself terrified Alex, but he began to think of the pros of a journey. He could sketch many more Pokemon and observe how the behave, he could make new friends, and who knows? He might be able to spread his name around as a Professional Pokemon Observationist. And that he did.

In a matter of a few years, Alex's name was spread around as the Pokemon Observationist. He was known far and wide for his sketch work of Pokemon behaviors and habitats. A few of his drawing were even featured in major publications. It wasn't long before a specific team was informed of Alex's prowess. This team was Team Alakazam. Alex was contacted by them via a strange email to his PokeTech. It had details on the team and how they had heard of Alex's observational talents. The final sentence was a proposition to join. If he agreed, he was to meet the team in Saffron City for further information. He sent a reply that read one single word:

"Yes."

Pokemon:
    Smeargle
    Name: Amra
    Description: Amra is like any other Smeargle, and was Alex's very first Pokemon. She helps Alex out when sketching various Pokemon habitats and such. She has little to no battle experience, but has sketched some interesting moves in her past.
    Attacks:
    Flamethrower, Mega Punch, Sketch, Sketch

Pokemon:
    Clefairy
    Name:
    Syl
    Description: Syl was obtained while Alex was doing observation in Mt. Moon. He had heard rumors of the Clefairy and was determined to catch one for further study. Syl has proved a pretty useful member of the team, with moderate battle experience. Syl is a very curious Pokemon, and sometimes lets her curiosity get the best of her, which can lead to trouble.
    Attacks:
    Metronome, Double Slap, Minimize, Moonlight

Pokemon:
    Fearow
    Name: Leo
    Description:
    Leo is an arrogant Pokemon and usually thinks he's better than the rest of the team.Leo was caught as a Spearow shortly after Syl was caught in Mt.Moon. Alex figured he would need a means of air transportation, so he set off to find a bird Pokemon. Leo looked much bigger in the distance, so Alex hurled his Pokeball with out a second thought. Suprisingly enough, the bird was caught. But much to Alex's dismay, it was not big enough to even carry Syl. After a month or two of traveling, Leo evolved after a small battle against a Voltorb in the abandoned Power Plant that Alex was researching at. Leo's new form was easily big enough to carry Alex anywhere he needed.
    Attacks:
    Arial Ace, Mirror Move, Drill Peck, Roost

Pokemon:
    Electabuzz
    Name:
    Labi
    Description: Labi was obtained shortly after Leo evolved. This Electabuzz was causing problems around the Power Plant by causing Voltorb and Electrode to Self-Destruct. Alex wanted to catch the Electabuzz to observe it's behavior better and figure out why it's more aggressive than other Electabuzz. Labi is easily the powerhouse of Alex's team and loves to battle.
    Attacks:
    Thunderbolt, Swift, Thunderpunch, Screech

Pokemon:
    Tentacruel
    Name:
    Cala
    Description:
    A good while after the Power Plant explorations, Alex found himself wanting to venture to Cinnabar, but without a means of water transportation. He decided to take a chance at fishing for some water Pokemon, but ended up getting more than he bargained for. He had hooked a Gyarados, that ended up steaming mad at being hooked. Alex was prepared to send out Labi to take care of the threat, but the Gyarados mysteriously fell with a thud. Behind the fallen Pokemon was a Tentacruel. The Pokemon had obviously protected Alex. The Tentacruel swam towards Alex and motioned towards a Pokeball. Alex shook his head and touched the Tentacruel with a Pokeball. He dubbed his new capture "Cala". Cala has extraordinary battle skills, but hates to battle. She can carry up to two people over water.
    Attacks:
    Bubble Beam, Constrict, Toxic Spikes, Poison Jab

Last edited:

Rabbit

where is my mind?
    Years
    Name: Jake Strom
    Profession: World Traveller
    Special Qualification: Survival Skills

History: Jake is well-known for his documentaries on a wide variety of subjects, from ancient ruins in the desert, to the state of today's rainforests, to the planet's most poisonous Pokemon. He began travelling with geologists around Kanto at the age of 19 and later, as his interest in geography grew, on his own as a photographer for a survey magazine. He learned the value of travelling with Pokemon when he picked up his first, Beck, then a Growlithe. Since then, Jake has been all over the globe, usually on foot, and has ammassed an incredible amount of practical information for surviving in the outdoors. He says he does it for the fun of it, and the documentaries are only a way to earn money from a hobby he enjoys.

When travelling, he normally takes Beck and one other Pokemon, depending on the region. The others stay back at his sister's ranch.

Silph Co. was interested in someone who could handle weeks roughing it in the bush, and could help the rest of the team learn those skills. Jake was called up one day and accepted the offer right off the bat. Chasing near-mythical legendary Pokemon - what could be better?

Appearance: Jake is of average, non-menacing height. He is well muscled and has an impulsive sort of strength that lends itself to mountain climbing or restless pacing. His face might be described as rugged, with a strong nose and a square chin, were it not for his warm green-grey eyes and perpetually good-natured grin. His unkempt light brown hair frequently falls over his eyes.

Jake goes in for practical clothing. Usually, this covers worn jeans, camo-patterened cargo pants. , cargo pants, wind- and waterproof jackets in natural colours, and enormous hiking backpacks. He always carries along a black Canon camera. It's film, and pretty old, but he doesn't plan switching to digital any time soon.

Personality: Jake is easy-going, charismatic, and maybe a little too confident. He likes drinking, eating, and talking, and does all three with much enthusiasm. He hates sititng still. When on his own, he is always on the go: this leads him to become quickly impatient with the procedures of bureaucracy and people who make plans. In a group, he doesn't mind taking orders as long as it means work gets done. Jake is simply terrible in high-class society. He is quick judge people by first impressions, and those judgements usually stick.

Pokemon:

Beck the Arcanine (
    )

Beck is very loyal to Jake but not an incredibly friendly Pokemon to strangers. He is Jake's guard dog and an indespensible ally in the wilderness. He carries packs, never people.
    Attacks: Extremespeed, Flamethrower, Crunch, Iron Tail
    Battle talent: Good

Cassiopeia (Cassy) the Pidgeot (
    )

Cassy is very active and inquisitive, and good with strangers. After Beck, she is Jake's oldest Pokemon. He uses her as a scout and pathfinder.
    Attacks: Roost, Air Slash, Steel Wing, Sunny Day
    Battle talent: Average

Rosa the Torterra (
    )

Rosa is not as slow as she looks and has very good endurance. Patient and stolid, she can carry passengers and luggage. Jake likes to show off by sitting on her back.
    Attacks: Earthquake, Synthesis, Roar, Body Slam
    Battle talent: Poor

Midas the Milotic (
    )

Midas is Jake's most recently acquired Pokemon, bought as a Milotic. He is an enormous beast (size comparison) that Jake takes along largely for intimidation, and, of course, water transport. Because nothing looks cooler than riding a big-ass water serpent.
    Attacks: Hydro Pump, Dragonbreath, Confuse Ray, Ice Beam
    Battle talent: Poor

As you can probably tell, Jake likes big Pokemon. They don't normally battle, but he does rely on them for protection, either from wild Pokemon or unfriendly strangers. One roar from Rosa is likely to send anyone scurrying.

((Whoopsie. Kansas, it looks like we both have male Arcanines and female Pidgeot. >_< Quelle chance! Our characters can have a good laugh about that.))

Last edited:

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    Name: Zimri Galen
    Profession: Wandering Musician and Pokémon friend. Medic.
    Special Qualification:
    Breeder- Zimri loves to make his Pokémon happy. He does everything he can. He must make special note of their habits and fighting style to best find out how to care for them. He started this trade when he was a young child. Over the years of his practice he has learned a few tricks that he hopes to put into use one day.
    Personality: Quiet. Zimri is quiet. He is consider to be, by most, a social outcast. He rarely talks, and usually grunts and makes other small noises to signal things. Music and breeding is his passion. He isn't one of the obessesed people who practice everyminute. His thoughts are usually kept to himself. He really doesn't care for the people who taunt, tease, or make fun of him. He knows what he is, and doesn't let other's thoughts get to him. He thinks things over, and prefers friends and love over power. He wouldn't replace any of his Pokémon for anything. He is a bit too trusting. He believes everyone has a good deep down in their soul, and it can be brought out. People take advantage of this, and that doesn't make Zimri happy. He doesn't like being taken advantage of, that is pretty much the thing he hates most in the world. Lots of people hate stuck up snobs, but he doesn't. He ignores them, they are who they are. If you hate them, you are no better. Zimri is pretty much a mute, and some think he is just a jerk.

Zim loves to live with nature. He doesn't use tents and sleeps on the ground. Starting at the stars is the only way he will pass out. Before he goes to bed, he adds another page to his diary and then places his hand on it and prays. He prays for the best of health and an even better tomorrow and that nothing bad may happen to him or any of his friends.

Appearance: A slim frame. It is fit and well conditioned from all his traveling. He has no bulging muscles or no rock hard abs, but he doesn't care. He stands at a whopping height of 6'6. He is taller than most people he meets. Gentle, wise, purple eyes are hidden under his long silver hair. His hair hangs down to his waist, is a slate gray color. It is kept neat and trim. A coal black hat is atop his head. It has a single red feather. Underneath an ankle length jet black trench coat is a black net top. His pants are black dress pants with gray stripes running down them. A guitar case is on his back, in a dark red case, like his feather. It holds his guitar. Around his is a utility belt of sorts. It has potions, berries, various medicines, poffins, and of course some extra cash. In one of the deep coat pockets is a diary. He stores everything there. He puts flowers and other various objects between the pages.

History: Zimri was a loner his whole life. His parents, abandoned him, and he was left to care in an orphange. That orphange was a horrible place. It was broken down, and out of order. He soon left the orphange, when he followed a ghost Pokémon down the street. It led him to a dark place, and was going to harm him. No matter how much he tried to convince himself, he was scared. He closed his eyes, bracing for whatever was coming. Nothing came. He felt a small tug on his shirt and looked down to see a Ralts. It seemed playful and he followed it. The Ralts showed him to an abandoned warehouse where it was living. he was amazed at how the Pokémon struggled to live, and pushed on, hoping tommorow would be better. Soon, Zimri called the Ralts Azu. Azu's brother was sick and Zimri needed to find a cure. He looked everywhere for one, but alas never found it. The brother passed away, leaving a hole in both Azu and Zimri's hearts. He promised himself he would never let that happen. So, he took up breeding. He gained a small fame in his local town, Goldenrod. Later he found out that Azu and the famil was abandoned there.

As Zimri's breeding expertise increased, more people came to him for business. He helped them gain confidence as well as heal them. When it got boring, he went traveling, leaving the shop to the co-owner. He can't really recall any major events of his past except for meeting Azu. On one of his travels, Azu ran, she ran and found Uzu. Zimri quickly gave his attention, the Pokémon looked abandoned. He healed it, and let it do what it wish. Uzu stayed to be with Azu. Soon, he discovered an egg and when it hatched a Ralts come out. He trained into a Kirlia. Upon returning home, he found a message at his business. It was from Silph CO. of the Kanto region. They said that they needed his Pokémon expertise to help witha journey. Without even packing(as he never unpacked from his last trip), he was ready.

Azu the Graceful Gardevoir
    Description: A beautiful and graceful Pokémon. Azu was Zyloc's first Pokémon, she was obtained as a Ralts. She uses her elegant dance moves to dazzle crowds while Zimri uses his strumming and harmonizing voice to soothe their soul. Willing to give it her all for Zimri, their bond is deep. She tends to use her dance moves
    Attacks: Psychic/Shadow Ball/Healing Wish/Double Team

Uzu the Klutzy Gallade
    Description: A strong and determined Pokémon. Uzu was picked up as Kirlia. Azu found him hurt, and brought him to Zimri. Zimri fixed him up, and saw the love between Azu and Uzu. Unlike Azu, Uzu is a klutz. He was born with two left feet. He always stumbles up. He tries his best for Zimri and Azu, but sometimes feel that he ruins everything. This makes him somewhat more distant to his team
    Battle Talent: Above Average
    Attacks: Close Combat/Leaf Blade/Psychic/Psycho Cut

Ozu the Serious Kirlia

Description: A quiet and serious Pokémon. It is the child of Azu and Uzu. Zimiri is usually one to give away eggs, but he felt this one special because the two Pokémon who made it loved eachother dearly. He is the symbol of love and friendship.
    Attacks: Lucky Chant/Confusion/Imprison/Psychic

Quo(Kwoah) the quiet Absol
    Description: A quiet Pokemon who means good. He only wishes to help those around him in any way he can. However, because of the meaning of an Absol, people have grown to dislike him. He doesn't now why, but because of that strays away from people. He was a loner living in a cave up in the mountains until Zimri and the gang found him. He felt that Zimri was a loner like him at once, and that he could be trusted. He is very untrusting to others, and only listens to Zimri.
    Moves: Night Slash/Pursuit/Future Sight/Quick Attack

If I need to fix anything, just say so.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    well, since i have results on everyone who applied now, including Billie Lightning who just needs to post hers in the thread, I already know her signup, I can start the main acceptances and we can start! So here they are, the members of team Alakazam in no particular order.....

Kansas as Russell Cunningham, Field Researcher and transportation specialist
    Billie Lightning as Autumn West, Historian, and Mythical specialist
    Agamendmon as Zimri something(you may think of changing that last name...), Breeder and Medic
    Gardevouyerism as Candice Attridge, Pokemon Tamer
    Symphony as Eli Greer, Geographer and Gym Leader
    .Sublime as Alex Tremain, Artist and Observer

It was a really hard decision since I said I'd only be bringing 5 applicants... the decisions were based off of overall writing talents (which there was plenty of) and their character's overall usefulness to the group as a whole for research. If you weren't accepted, I'm sorry, they were all great apps.

billie_lightning

Lightning Queen
    Years
    Name: Autumn West
    Profession: Pokemon Historian/Researcher
    Special Qualification: Autumn is one of the leading experts when it comes to Pokemon history. She realized at a young at that if you want to understand the present, you must fully understand the past. Every history book she has ever read she absorbed and can recall in a moment's notice. She's especially noteworthy for how much she knows about the Legendaries and their Legends, a Mythical Specialist.

Appearance: Autumn's posture tells all. Just by looking at her one can tell how much she doesn't care about anything. Except Pokemon and being the best at what she does. Her layered, shoulder length hair is a ironic mixture of reds, oranges, and blondes. (Red on top, orange in the middle, and blonde underneath it all.) She stands at five foot nine, to add to the overall intimidation. When she's not working for Oak, her attire consists of a comfortable pair of black sweats, a grey tank top, and a dark grey zip up sweatshirt. Autumn is more about comfort than anything and loves to train in sweatpants (in her spare time). When she's working, she wears her white lab coat, and knee length black shirt, and her layered colorful hair back in a high ponytail. She tries to look more professional (her posture and all) when she's working for Oak, whom she has always looked up to. Her brown eyes are hard and judging; few get past those eyes but when they do they discover a broken girl who's been misunderstood her entire life. Her tennis shoes (that she wears on her days off) are so broken in, there's barely any sole left. Only she knows what color they originally were. She's fit and while she doesn't seem like the kind to exercise, fresh air contributes to her tan skin and ease for running.

Personality: Autumn grew from apathetic teenager to apathetic adult with ease. Her love for Pokemon seems to take so much energy that she doesn't have the will to give anything, or anyone, else the time of day. Her cold front is never aimed toward Pokemon. The only things that grab her interest are good food, jogging, and research. She doesn't like talking about her feelings unless they're those of anger, annoyance, or jealousy. She's not one for small talk and will get straight to the point, no beating around the bush. Autumn is only friends with those she's known most of her life. She will occasionally give people a chance if they interest her enough, though. She has a terrible habit of gloating and doing things before she thinks about them. Autumn loves the outdoors, a hot bowl of soup, and reading up on the latest Pokemon gossip and research papers. She dislikes a good majority of the human population, ice cream, and lazy people.

History: Autumn's parents left her in an orphanage in Lavender without a note and with no intention of ever coming in contact with her. She was adopted at the age of four by Mr. and Mrs. Kelly but asked if she could keep her original last name, the only thing that connected her to her parents. She relocated to their house in Celadon city. For a good chunk of her childhood she was obsessed with finding her parents but soon lost hope and, with that, lost faith in humanity. Not long afterward she watched an intense match between Erika and an unfortunate trainer, inspiring her to truly forget her parents and start researching Pokemon. Her foster parents were worried about her always cooped up in her room but realized it was much better than her stomping around the house angrily. Autumn has always loved her foster parents but her heart would never heal. Repressing her anger toward her real parents did nothing but build walls.
    After she made the decision to leave home and get her own Pokemon, Autumn travelled all of Kanto and Johto, participating in the Pokemon League Challenge three times, and making as far as the top ten. She found that battling wasn't what she wanted to do and thoroughly missed researching. She refused many offers to join gyms and came back to Kanto, to her first role model Professor Oak. He hired her on as a historian/researcher after seeing what she could do and how much she already knew. Autumn is renowned for her great capacity for knowledge and amazing talent at pulling fun facts and need to know information out of nowhere. Because of this, Silph Co. was highly interested in Autumn for Team Alakazam. Through Oak, they contacted her to help them out with the most important research project in history. Autumn gladly accepted.

Pokemon: Meganium
    Name: Grace
    Personality: Grace has been with Autumn since the beginning and therefore the two are peas in a pod. They are so close, in fact, that Grace has never entered her pokeball since she was a Chikorita. She's a gentle and relaxed nature is the only thing that'll soothe Autumn in her stressful times.
    Attacks: Petal Dance, Aromatherapy, Solar Beam, Body Slam

Pokemon: Haunter
    Name: Jester
    Personality: His name says it all. Autumn fell in love with this prankster when he (a Gastly at the time) cheered her up after her first defeat from a gym leader. Along with Grace, Jester is the master at making Autumn smile. He was the second Pokemon she ever caught
    Attacks: Taunt, Sucker Punch, Hypnosis, Dream Eater

Pokemon: Raichu
    Name: Roy
    Personality: Roy is an energetic ball of fun. He loves to battle and has a bad habit of taunting random trainers and their pokemon into unnecessary battles. When he gets too feisty, Autumn puts him back in his pokeball for a nap.
    Attacks: Thunderbolt, Iron Tail, Focus Punch, Agility

Pokemon: Mr. Mime
    Name: Mister
    Personality: Mister (Usually summoned with a "hey mister!") is very helpful in the lab. While Autumn's other Pokemon are roaming Oak's immense property of land, Mister is gathering files, making coffee, and helping in any way he can. He's a very clever Mr. Mime and the rare occasions that Autumn makes a mistakes or looks something over, he provides answers. He doesn't like to battle.
    Battle Talent: Below Average
    Attacks: Mimic, Reflect, Psychic, Confusion

Pokemon: Noctowl
    Name: Shelly
    Personality: Shelly is highly intelligent and a good friend. She dislikes battling even more than Mister. She is used primarily to retrieve information from other Professors to further Autumn's research and get the latest tidbits to put her ahead of the game. Shelly knows where all the action is and when she flies off, Autumn knows she'll return with valuable information. It's no surprise when an angry letter is attached. Shelly has been known to steal along the way.
    Battle Talent: Poor
    Attacks: Fly, Foresight, Thief, Take Down
    (Autumn's high leveled, battleworthy Pokemon that she travelled with for years are roaming Oak's large portion of land.)

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    (So wait, I don't quite understand... You said earlier my character was accepted, and I guess I don't know what you mean by your recent post. Is my character still a part of it, or not?

Even if she isn't that's OK ^^)

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Will it be okay if I make a new team for my character? It will be:
    Miloctic
    Gallade
    Dragonite
    Bellossom
    Blaziken

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    OOC: Serene, i'm so sorry I didn't mean to leave you out... i'm sure one more wouldn't hurt haha.

Symphony, you should keep your old lineup, i liked it.

Everyone else, go ahead and subscribe to the OOC Thread which will hopefully be up soon... No more ooc posts in the main thread please :D. And without further ado...

IC:

A beautiful spring day. Crystal clear skies with beautiful countryside everywhere. The air wisped backwards as what would appear to be a small object from the ground, whooshed through the sky. Upon closer investigation, the object was a boy on a bird. Russell Cunningham and his partner Windy the Pidgeot flew at a fast steady pace as they streaked through the afternoon skies over the towns of Kanto. The brown haired boy pushed some hair from his eyes as he looked over the large bird's side to the ground below. He looked up, patting his partner on the head and yelling through the rushing winds to her.

"Hey girl, its been a while since we've been back to Kanto hasn't it?"

The large bird turned its head slightly with a happy look, clearly happy to be home again. It had been roughly 4 years since Russell had left the borders of Kanto to study the world, he was now a seasoned trainer by any view and more than capable of surviving the wilderness alone. All in all a successful trip. But now it was time to put all of those skills to the test and travel again. But this time... he had the resources... to find them.

"There it is, Windy!" Russell yelled through the rushing winds once more, pointing over her shoulder into the distance. A small gray landmass slowly came into view as the two screamed through the skies. "Silph Co. should be right in the middle!" He shouted again as Saffron City slowly grew into its monstrous actual size. The forest and mountain terrain quickly turned to cityscape beneath them as they slowed to a glide over top the city, scanning for the Silph Co. Building. A tap on Windy's shoulder and a point to a building in the distance decided their landing zone as the swooped close to the large Silph tower. Windy slowed to a slow hover as she flapped her mighty wings, kicking up wind and debris slowing to a soft landing. Russell slid silently off her back as the large bird lifted her wings and began pecking beneath them, cleaning and inspecting.

"Thanks as always, Windy." He said in a calm tone, patting the her on the head.

"Pidgeo!"

"I wont keep you in the ball for this, it might be a while... you can do what you want until I call, kay?" He said to the large bird. She gave a nod of understanding as he left the large bird standing silently outside the building. It took a few steps following him to the door before taking roost outside the front door of Silph, calmly closing its eyes to rest as Russell walked through the sliding doors into Silph co. The Receptionist sat in her seat far across the lobby. Russell let out an audible sigh at his frustration with Silph Co.'s ridiculous design. He cupped his hand round his mouth and yelled down the hallway.

"Hey! Can you get Professor Oak and Professor Birch? Its Russell." He called, letting his voice echo many times. She didn't yell in response but Russell could hear the fast clicking of phone calls and hurried speech following, the sign that she was summoning them to the main hallway. Russell had been here many times, and was never too keen on walking the long distance to the secretary desk and wasting time. He crossed his arms, tapping his foot impatiently. He rustled through his now beat up brown messenger bag, flipping open his Olive green Pokedex. He shuffled through the countless photos of pokemon stored quickly, watching them flash by in an instant before checking the time and placing it back in its bag. He brushed his brown hair from over his eye again before crossing his arms and returning to his impatient bored stare.

"The others should be here in 7 minutes... The Professors didn't give me any assignment details so I don't even have a departure time... This could take forever..." Russell thought impatiently, always being one to be quick and efficient. He looked out the large glass windows that cover the front of Silph co, watching cars drive by and the warm sun beat down on the pavement. Windy still sat roosting next to the front door calmly as some gusts of wind ruffled her feathers slightly.

"They should be here soon... hopefully the assignment wont take us right back out of Kanto... Windy is pretty tired..." He let out another audible sigh as his foot continued to tap impatiently with arms crossed, waiting for the other trainers.

(ooc: There it is, you should have everything you need from that post on what the intro should be ish :D lets have fun!)

billie_lightning

Lightning Queen
    Years
    Autumn never did like doing things the easy way. It made life predictable and boring. Oak left earlier the previous day and offered to travel with her but she refused. He had a great amount of business to deal with and so bid her farewell. She reassured him she'd be on time. If there was anything Autumn would label herself as, it was punctual. When she cared.
    She was going to run to Saffron.
    It'd been awhile since Autumn had a good run, being stuck in a stuffy lab for better part of the last year or so. She wasn't going to deny herself the treat of listening to her feet against pavement, grass, gravel, dirt, mud, and black top. She inhaled the morning air. It smelled...grey. If you could describe a scent with a color. Hell, what am I , a poet?
    Grace wrinkled her cute nose at the tennis shoes her owner slipped on. They were old and worn and falling apart. The Meganium yawned and opened her eyes wide at the sky. It was that look that told Autumn it was going to be a beautiful day.

Stretching her calves made her realize how long it had been since she last ran. With half a bagel in her mouth she said, "You know who would enjoy a good run through the countryside?"
    Grace knew the answer to this and gave her master a look of "You got to be kidding me."
    Autumn threw a pokeball into the air and out popped an energetic Raichu.
    "Behave Roy," her voice was muffled with bagel and she wagged a finger at the Raichu.
    She picked up her things. "Let's go."

Upon entering Saffron, they had five minutes before they were supposed to arrive. Autumn flashed a quick glare at Roy; she should have known that punk would get her sucked into a battle or two along the way. When would she learn to listen to Grace?

Autum slowed to a halt in front of Silph Co. There sat a gorgeous Pidgeot. She stared in awe at the magnificent bird Pokemon, her brown eyes holding envy for whomever owned her. The feathers seemed to glow with care and even the talons were neat and clean.
    She put Roy back into his Pokeball before he got too excited and zapped an innocent bystander...or the Pidgeot.
    Her heavy breathing awakened the Pidgeot, who may not have been asleep in the first place, and her heart practically stopped as she started into those beautiful eyes.
    Grace nudged her and Autumn suddenly remembered why they were there in the first place. The Pidgeot went back to resting-sleeping?- and she reluctantly walked inside. What she would have given to study and spend time with such a wonderful Pokemon.
    She could tell Grace was getting jealous, too. She always did when Autumn became fascinated with other people's Pokemon.

Grace followed her inside, not wanted to stand outside with a strange Pidgeot, and hummed pleasantly. It calmed Autumn's nerves; Grace could always tell when her owner was nervous.
    It seemed that there was already someone there and the receptionist had just hung up a phone. She subtly sniffed herself -she had run all the way there- before approaching the young man. She ran a clean fingered hand through her recently taken down hair and decided to ask if he had already contacted the Professors. It also wouldn't hurt to introduce herself to a future teammate, as much as she hated small talk.
    "Hello, did you already call them down?" she asked.
    At the sound of her voice, the young man turned around and Autumn felt something tug at her brain where her memories were stored. Her brown eyes narrowed as she tried to figure out where she'd seen that serious face before. It didn't take her long.
    "Russel?!"

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back