• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Making intros

Blaze the Cat

Life hurts, and so do I
Years
    • Seen May 19, 2014
    I have been looking everywhere for some tutorial on how to make an intro, not the Professor Oak thing, but the one before the title screen. I didn't find anything. Can someone help me? Please keep your answers simple like me.

Nickalooose

--------------------
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2023
    You will have to know how to code.

Very true! You could always make an intro using Overworlds, Screen Movements, Screen Shakes, Screen Flashes, Screen Tinting, Message without boxes, Battle Animations...

RPG Maker is not limited at all, it's all about your own imagination to what you can make... Not creative, you're doing a wrong hobbie.

Not familliar with RPG Maker, play with it, you can't go wrong.

Not very good at scripting... That doens't matter either, there are loads of things you can use instead.

Years
  • I've been told that you can just replace the original picture which shows before titlescreen with a .gif file. However, it neber worked for me, but I only tried with previous versions of Essentials.
    Very true! You could always make an intro using Overworlds, Screen Movements, Screen Shakes, Screen Flashes, Screen Tinting, Message without boxes, Battle Animations...
    Can you use it to make intro before Titlescreen?

Nickalooose

--------------------
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2023
    You can do whatever you please with RPGMaker!

Changing the picture is, just as easy as it is, replace the old picture and it should work, if it doesn't, you're replacing the wrong picture.

Back