• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Making Money

Shining Salamence

Master of all things cool
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    This'll help me save up for a new GBA, so I can link between my two Pokemon games... hehehe

I saw a DS at the EBgames at my mall for $79... maybe I ought to get that one.

Tina

Secretly Hoardes Persians
    Years
    Tag sales! I made so much money doing that, especially with my clothes.

Make some food and sell it.

If you can get the money to invest into it, buy candy boxes at your local wholesale warehouse, and sell the candy for a $1 each. You usually get $16 per box of profit and they usually cost $10 to buy.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    I bult a lemonade stand infront of a RICH Area And I charged a dollar each and I made like 30dollars that day xD And its easy just lemons,jars,cups,Sugar =)
    This seemed like a good idea when I saw it, but I remembered that there is no "rich district" around where I live :(

So much for buying lemons...

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
    I helped my mom out in her garage sale and got $150. That was a nice extra bonus but I didn't really get to spend it as she made me put all of it twoards getting Renji, our new Ragdoll kitten. I'd like to have a job but I'm obviously much too young. Previously I had an allowence but I dropped it. So now I'm pretty much broke and it isn't great. 3 Times per year, though, I do get paid for having a good report card (A's) which I usually do so that's nice. It's a simple bost of $30, $40, or sometimes even $50. I usually spend it pretty quickly as I'm not the type to save up, though I would like to. What I spend it on varies upon several things, like what I need and what, what my mood and current interests are, etc. So I mean, it just goes pretty quick. Just recently though, I struck a fair bargain with my parents about starting up my allowence again. It's enough to keep me content and I'm quite happy with it, though since it is a smaller amount I've decided to add it into my savings account, which is near empty (must keep $25 in there). Well, it's $10 a week for keeping my room clean as it is often a pigsty. I think it's fair but definitly not enough to buy my own clothes! It would take me- what- 7 weeks ($70) to buy a single top so bleh, I'll just let my parents pay for that. I'm definitly saving it up though as I (badly) want a new digital camera as mine absolutely sucks. I want a Cannon Powershot 300. I don't know if I can save up that long, though. Even so I'd like to (biweekly) donate a bit of it to the Humane Society. And even then, some of it would go twoards yarns and fabrics since I sometimes back little batches of kitten and puppy toys for the Humane Society here. The rest would either go into savings or be spent on my current interest, which is kawaii charms, by the way. Originally, though, I got $50 per month from my mom for helping her out in the classroom (she teaches at an elementry) along with being good and doing my other chores and also as support but I haven't been able to help her out in the classroom as I don't go to her school anymore, obviously. I no longer have that $50 but I'm slowly building a pot of money (slowly!).
    Ehm, sorry for my long-winded, slightly off-topic speach by the way. I got a bit excited and carried away.

yvette

Heyyyyyyy
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2023
    Right now, I leech of my parents. They owe me six bucks as it is.

I'll get a job... someday.

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2011
    Mwahaha I've now got an office job for the summer (part time)..
    Now I make £40+ ($80) a day :D

There goes ebay. ^_^

Back