• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen making movies

Years
  • So far I have a few series done perfectly, but quit after becoming hopelessly stuck on one (I think it's one of the movies with Sabrina).

That first one with Sabrina was where I got stuck as well! The rental Pokemon you get stuck with on the first attempt (a Vanillite) is just terrible because her Swoobat always one-upped me and caused me to fail the requirement every single time. That was where I gave up on Pokestar Studios and never returned to it.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    That first one with Sabrina was where I got stuck as well! The rental Pokemon you get stuck with on the first attempt (a Vanillite) is just terrible because her Swoobat always one-upped me and caused me to fail the requirement every single time. That was where I gave up on Pokestar Studios and never returned to it.
    The first Mystery Doors of the Magical Land? That one's not so hard, outside of the possible confusion hax. All ya gotta do (besides pray for no confusion hax) is Icy Wind>Harden>Icy Wind till dead and pick the first line choice whenever dialogue options appear. The other 2 movies in the series might not be so easy but idr since I haven't filmed that one in a while.

jessluvstolaugh

Video game maniac
    Years
  • I was working on them out of curiosity if I would unlock anything. So far I have a few series done perfectly, but quit after becoming hopelessly stuck on one (I think it's one of the movies with Sabrina). Sure the tutorial was irritating to say the least, but seeing as I've already survived the Musical tutorial in the original BW, I'm not going to complain.

Dude, the Pokemon Musicals were awful. lol The only other time I was so bored was when I had to sit for an hour listening to my guidance counselors nag to us about college applications lol

jessluvstolaugh

Video game maniac
    Years
  • But no, seriously. That meeting was one of the most no shit, un necessary, throat slittingly slow, and torturous thing I ever had to endure.

Kind of like listening to someone spend hours explaining what the color yellow is. lol

Years
  • Oh yeah, that was a nice thing I should say, that they add another previous character that was not originally native to Unova (in this case, Sabrina), and what's more is that you can access it before you even beat the game. That movie series was weird, though.

Back