• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Making New Tms?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Island

Creative is all I have to say!
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 17, 2009
    I know this sounds very unrealistic and imaginative, but, if I recall right,
    In D/p/pt in the city of the library (doesn't really remembers the name) in the first house or something near it there's a woman giving you a tm, saying something about she MADE it or created it. Again, I do not remember if these were exact words but something like this. What do YOU think?
    I'll try getting a screenshot, but I don't think I can since I already took the TM.

Alec_

Years
  • I do not think it's possible. I think that TM is not a new one. I think it's old. The girl is just telling that she created a new TM. ( For Example: She creates a TM Psychic ).

~Fairytales.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Not quite sure what you're driving at here, but I seem to recall that in at least one other game someone gives you a TM claiming that they made it. Nothing too much out of the ordinary there... TMs are 'technical machines' anyway, so someone would have to make them.

As for whether one would be able to make new TMs, or whether there would be new TMs in HG/SS or not (which is what I'm guessing you're driving at), it's unlikely due to the fact they would have to be tradable to D/P/Pt - but as they already have a set TM list (and 92 of them), they won't be changed unless they want to make the trading part difficult to manage, or simply make TMs untradeable. If there are any other moves, they'd be via Move Tutors, most likely.

I'd merge with an old TM thread discussion thread, but it's rather old and already discussed all relavent points with in it, so...closing the thread either way.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back