• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Making Pokemon Mario Red

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    If you have nothing good to say, and won't join his team, why post at all? And I don't see how it's rubbish, you haven't seen anything about it.

yea yea i agree with u. i liked the idea of Pokemon Invloved with Mario but i cant join becuz im not good for mapping,spriting,etc....

Hoppyfred

Froggy Friend of Feebas
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2013
    Hmm...I seriously doubt (no offense) that TehBaro would give up his time to help this hack, when at the moment it is lacking storyline, features, etc. I'm sure he gets bombarded with loads of requests for help, but I doubt he has the time to help all or any of them.

Urist McHemlock

Jack Frost of the Jack Brothers
    Years
    Things we need to have

Fine i will ask some of my youtube friends like Tamashii, Milleseeveeprower and nikkonolasco because all of them can hack and nikko can help me with the trainer sprite. Actually, I want the trainer sprite to look like Luigi and the girl trainer sprite to be Peach. The champion sprite should be Scatman. Articuno is the ice god, all the sprites of the overworld will be changed all pokemon are catchable. Tiles will be changed. Types, names. Everything is going to be overhauled. I do not want this to be a boring hack. I want to encourage people that hacks can be good as the real game. So guys do you get this I want this hack to be like other hacks.:\ :\ :\

Nikko.Ideator

Black FC: 2022 7801 5735
    Years
    Okay, no...
    You need help with this. You need to look at other hack's threads before just posting. This is a horrible thread, and you need help to make this an ADEQUATE thread that explains your game ADEQUATELY.

First of all, you can't play as Cheep-Cheep. That would mean there are three playable characters, and there can only be two. Second, explain this game as being the first hack with a bunch of cameos from other games or something, because this thread sucks. Stop being a noob unless you are prepared for some serious flaming on your part.

Urist McHemlock

Years
    I agree the storyline is weird but playing is worth it. One town is called mush town because this whole thing revolves around mario, all the people are toad. Roofs will be mushroom caps.

Urist McHemlock

Years
    I'm not reading this whole thread(due to it's noobyness), but so far, this should be closed.

T i am a begginer and you should give me some respect. I am a n00b but still please this is the only hack i thought about so far

Years
    Its not the hack part, but the fact you can't even edit the first post gives me all the right reasons to say this...

Urist McHemlock

Years
    Ribonu is a new pokemon, the brother of deoxys. deoxys comes from this word deoxyribose. Ribonu comes from RNA which means Ribonucleic Acid. While dna means deoxyribonucleic acid

boys come back in new update

Last edited by a moderator:

Harry Blue5

I vill suck your Electricity..
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2011
    your a twelve year old boy who wants his first pokemon. But when he gets to see birch he is getting chased by eggman. you can choose Mario, Link and Cheep Cheep. But here is the good part, team magma's plans to expand the land is futile so instead they want to destroy hoenn. But the problem is that groudon does not listen to them anymore so they use someone more powerful. so they use bowser. team aqua use tatanga to thwart team magma plans. Can you help hoenn be saved and control bowser to not destroy hoenn (soon called mushroom region because of the mario characters. Also you are able to catch Tatanga in this game.) But then after you beat the game, tv reporters say that some weirdthing is flying around the mushroom region.
    Teh T.V. Reportes? Lakitu Bros.? You know, those weird cloud things?

Anyway, this thread is going to suck if the information is randomly spread aroud the thread. Don't post the story 5 times. Most people will judge by the first post. Edit the first post! This thread will sound like utter spam if you don't!

Urist McHemlock

Years
    boys im getting started i will sprite and map. also extra spriters and mappers can help since i got the latest advance map

Hoppyfred

Froggy Friend of Feebas
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2013
    I don't know how many people have said this...

EDIT

THE

FIRST

(please!)

<ahem> *clears throat*

Onto constructive criticism...

Oh carp. There is nothing TO criticise - ie. from the first post, nothing has happened.

Oh, wait...
    The weird new 'Ribonu' is just...weird. What will it look like? What is it?

Hoppyfred

Froggy Friend of Feebas
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2013
    Ah...

Do you not think a Deoxys has enough tentacles / arms / limbs / apendages?

EDIT: Edit the first post. Lmao. See, I edited mine!

Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2023
    I think you should just close this thread. Its obviously not going to progress any further.

Edit: You should also edit the first post if you want a little more activity.

Back