• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: Making Polls

Luap25

yeah.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2011
    I don't understand how to make a poll. I know there is a checkbox that says "yes, post a poll with this thread" but I still don't get how to use it.

Luap25

yeah.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2011
    Check that checkbox, and then hit the Post button like normal (as if you were starting the thread right then.) After that you'll be taken to a page to add the poll. :3
    ohhh. I see. i never actually hit the post button when i try to make a poll because I didn't want to have some huge problem and look like an idiot lol thanks

Back