• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Making The Band Thread.

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Apr 29, 2007
    OK. Here's the thing: If you could form your own music group with your favorite Pokemon and/or characters (ex: Ash, May, Misty, Brock, etc.), who would you pick and what kind of music would your band play?

Just let your imagination flow freely and have fun.

Now if I formed a band, this would be the lineup:

Ash Ketchum: Vocals, Guitar
    Myself: Vocals, 2nd Guitar
    May: Vocals, Bass Guitar
    Misty: Violins, Piano
    Brock: Drums
    Max: Keybords and Precussions

Our sound will incorperate Alternative/ Pop Rock/ Progressive/ Space Rock. Kinda like Pink Floyd, U2, and The Cranberries being mashed up with Angels & Airwaves, The Secret Machines, & Tripping Daisy with a hint of Smashing Pumpkins, Nirvana, & Sonic Youth.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    my band would be a Punk rock band starring Lati the G.M
    here is the list

Lead Guitarist: me
    Drums: Gengar
    Vocal/2nd guitarist: Banette
    Bass: Sableye
    Keyboard Yukimenoko

thats my band a full of Ghost Pokemon

:t354:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I wouldn't have a band, but I liked that band that Ash and them made in...um..well I can't remember but Brock was the lead singer while washing the dishes. XDDD

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
    This would be more fitting in the Pokémon General forum, as its not really related to the TV shows or movies.

~moved~

Back