• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Male or Female, and Name?

Flarebliss

Charmed...
Years
    • Seen May 27, 2014
    I've chosen the male character this time because he looks pretty decent in the new game. As for the name, I called him Aiden just because my future child might have that name someday. <3

RainbowWing

Returned from the ashes
    Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2018
    Since i'm female, I choosed Hilda, and then i named her Shauna, because that's my name.

Years
  • Although I very much liked Hilda's design, I went with Hilbert because I'm sexist I'm male and his design wasn't too bad, I actually kind of like it, and I've seen worse. Like Lucas in every game he's ever been in ever.

Named myself Kiyoshi. :3

Is that an Avatar: The last Airbender referrence?

Kingdom Hearts reference perhaps?

anyway, my character's name has always been Jason, which is my real name.

Yep. It's my Organization name. This is for you.

Male or Female, and Name?

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
    Years
  • Simple and easy question really. Are you playing as Hilda or Hilbert in B/W, and what did you call yourself?

..Are those the actual names? ಠ_ಠ

Anyways, I play as both but I tend to play as the male more. When I am a guy, my name is Judas. When I am a girl, my name is Gaga (and I always train a Gothitelle named Lady Gaga)

Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2016
    Always male except for a few MMORPGs that I've played a female character with some friends, it gets really weird haha. And the name is Prada.

boyblunder

[span=“background:#dc4b3 8 url('https://i.imgur.co
    Years
  • My name is Reese and I am male, cuz I am. I always am male in my games for that matter.

Mentalii

Back
    Years
  • I use the female protagonist in my Black version and I call her Laura, my real name. (I do the simplest)

Musharna

~random artist appeared~
    Years
  • I use the female one, and in my Black version I named her White. I like using the characters official names. Out of White/Hilda/Touko I liked White the best.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I'm playing in Black Version as the male, but I named myself Andrew (my real name) because I have strong and deep objections to the fact that they thought Hilbert was an appropriate name for a protagonist lol. What were they smoking that day?

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    I thought Hilda looked cooler than Hilbert, so I chose her and named her Ginny after one of my favorite Harry Potter characters. And yes, I'm a guy. lol If I play as a guy his name is "Mac" which is my nickname.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I picked Hilda, and I think I might have called myself either Peaches or Maxine. It's been forever since I picked up my game so I don't quite remember. xD;

Back