• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Male or Female?

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    I played through the game as Calem because I'm a guy. I didn't want to play through as Serena on my first run through, maybe on later ones.

TouretteUnicorn

Professionally unprofessional
    Years
    I picked to play as Serena. I don't particularly like the clothing options of the male, and I feel Serena is visually more appealing to begin with.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
    I chose male because I'm a guy :)

I might chose Serena whenever I get Pokemon X and use it for challenges.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2013
    I don't know yet, this is one of the toughest decisions I'm going to have to make.
    I think it will all come down to which has cooler clothes and hairstyles, IF a database of them is released before I get the game.
    I also need to think of names. I've been liking German lately, Hildegarde and Gunther.. Hmm, but it's based on France.. Ooh well. Maybe I'll just name them Batty.

Back