• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MamaKnight's Mega Flea Market! - Everything's Free!

yomamathecableguy

Has a lot of projects going on
    Years
    @Zenn - I'll do it for the Shiny Jumpluff and the Shiny Jolteon. You're added to the queue.

@Bgarts29 - I'll get those 3 for you for your Shiny Deoxys, Shiny Ho-oh, and Darkrai.

@cRaZyAbSoL - I'll do those 2 for your Suicune and a Mesprit, if you don't mind.

@batmon - Will do. :)

shortdan1998

Rawr! I'm back, baby!
    Years
    Hey! I'm sure you'd remember me as one of the PokeMall Beta Testers, and I'd also like to donate a few EV Trained Pokemon. I'd also like to request a Shiny Eevee with a Timid or Bold Nature. Either is fine, but I'd prefer a Timid. I'd also like a Shiny Calm Tentacool. I'd like to help with this thread as much as possible as well. I don't really have an open trade thread anymore, so I can help run this thread more when you're not on and I am. Thanks!

Tsutaja

Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2011
    could you breed me Shiny Eevee's Natures: Modest Careful Jolly

sCam

Killing is a pleasure
    Years
    • ny
    • Seen Dec 18, 2016
    since you have just about everything, what do i have to give you for some shinies lol?

yomamathecableguy

Years
    @shortdan1998 - Since you're a beta tester for me, I won't accept those donations and I'll give you your request for free. :) I'll add you to the queue. As for helping out with the thread, PM/VM me if you don't mind. ^_^

@Tsutaja - Of course. What are you willing to offer for them?

@sCam - haha Well, I'm mainly interested in Events and IV'd Pokemon.. but just make an offer and we'll take it from there. :)

weightoftheworld

Mimiroru
    Years
    Hey Looking for The TM for dark pulse, also looking for the shiny kanto starters, dont have many shny's to offer and the ones i do have i think are hacked (I didnt hack them i got them from a preowned game) I have Purugly, Kricketune, Skuntank (all hacked sorry) Gyrados (not sure if hacked) Golem(not sure if hacked)

shortdan1998

Rawr! I'm back, baby!
    Years
    OK then... I'd really like to help you out more than just with beta testing though. Oh well...

OK then... I'd really like to help you out more than just with beta testing though. Oh well...

Last edited:

yomamathecableguy

Years
    @wotw - I won't ask anything in return. :) Just let me know exactly what you're wanting and I'll get them to you.

@shortdan - haha Don't worry about it. If you want, you could be an EV trainer for me.

HUGE UPDATE
    I seem to have lost that excitement when getting something new on my Pokemon game, considering that I've basically seen it all. I guess it was inevitable.. I'll just have to wait to get B/W for that excitement again. In any case, due to this, everything in this thread is now free. You can request shinies, items, services, legendaries, anything under the sun!! Please view the top of the first post for more info!!

King!

better
    Years
    Okay, sorry for the confusion. :P
    I am looking for Whismur, Zangoose, Spheal, Slugma, Aron, Remoraid and Lileep. Any of them will work, just tell me how you want to do things. And if you changed your mind and want something in return.
    Thank you!

sCam

Killing is a pleasure
    Years
    • ny
    • Seen Dec 18, 2016
    @sCam - haha Well, I'm mainly interested in Events and IV'd Pokemon.. but just make an offer and we'll take it from there. :)

Well i have a Timid elekid 31 ivs in speed, and 31 in sp atk.

can get a shiny staryu for this?

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2016
    Since everything is free, do you still want my Shiny Nidoking?

Also since it's free can I ask for a shiny Snubull and Treeco?

yomamathecableguy

Years
    @shortdan - PM me about EV training :D

@King! - You'll have to choose 3 of those for today. Are you just wanting them normal, or do you want them Shiny? Either way they're free. :P

@sCam - Sure, if you want to trade that to me. I'll give you the Staryu for free - it's up to you what you trade to me. :)

@batmon - It's up to you if you trade it to me or not. Sure, you can request those two. :)

King!

better
    Years
    >.< Sorry I saw the 3 rule right after I asked. Zangoose, Whismur, and Slugma then? And yeah, normal. Thank you sooo much. My code is 3223-6198-7297. If it's possible, could you trade them as eggs?

And I feel so greedy right now. D:

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2011
    shiny charizard
    shiny pichu (if possible i would like it to know volt tackle or have a light orb)
    shiny pickachu,
    shiny mew
    shiny lucario
    and a shiny lugia

i would like all to be a female the rest doesnt matter to me

i can offer a scizor a pidgeot, rotom, steelix, pinser, heracross, machamp, omanyte, moltres, articuno, zapdos, spiritomb, hypno, shiny gyarados, gyarados, porygon, charizard, blastoise, charmander, squirtle, farfetched suicune, mewtwo,alakazam, giratina, uxie, azelf, heatran

take you pic from any of those

much appreciated if this happens

yomamathecableguy

Years
    @King! - You're added to the queue. :) And sure, they can be unhatched.

@jonesa - You'll have to choose only 3 of those that you want for today. And it doesn't matter what you trade to me. ^_^

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2011
    oh my bad alright i deffinantly want the shiny mew, shiny pichu, and shiny lucario

i'll give you the shiny gyarados , mewtwo , and alakazam
    my ss friend code is 4641 2349 7775

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2010
    I don't have a shiny Jolteon. Just EV'd. The only EV'd Shinies I have are Jumpluff and Aggron. I can throw in a Soul Dew or Master Ball. Electivire Doesn't have to be EV'd, I can do that myself.

Back