• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MamaKnight's Mega Flea Market! - Everything's Free!

Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2014
    hey, can i change my order? Instead of shupet can you exchange it for a duskull and can you add a shiny ponyta. Thanks. Sorry for changing my orders like that.

yomamathecableguy

Has a lot of projects going on
    Years
    @luigimario - You'll have to wait for your order to hit the top of the queue, which shouldn't be too long from now.

@Air Pichu - Modifications made. :)

@GoldGizz - Yepp. Modifications have been made. ^_^

yomamathecableguy

Years
    My pleasure Bgartz. :D

Just finished watching a movie (Up) with my family. Now for the next like 7-8 hours I'll be playing Mass Effect/Halo 3 and crankin' out these orders, so keep checking back everyone. And be sure to refer your friends! I may set up some kind of referral system some time soon.. I dunno. :)

Tsutaja

Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2011
    Sorry about not knowing where i would know if my request had been completed

DaPokeMaster

Pokemon Trader
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2010
    Pokemon:Tyranitar.
    IV's:Special Attack,Attack,Speed.
    Nature:Any.
    Ability:Sand Stream.
    Moveset:Ice Fang,Thunder Fang,Fire Fang,Dark Pulse.

shortdan1998

Rawr! I'm back, baby!
    Years
    Because I didn't have the order that I would like at the end of the queue, here is the form.
    Legendary: Celebi
    Nature: Modest
    Level: Any Level
    Ability: Natural Cure
    Moveset: Thunder Wave, Leaf Storm, U-Turn, Recover

I would also like to pick up my order now if it is possible.

yomamathecableguy

Years
    @DaPokeMaster - Your order's been added!

@HunterX101 - Modifications added.

@shortdan1998 - Of course you may. PM me your FC so we can trade.

**UPDATE**
    Alright, I've figured it's too much to ask of everyone to have to continuously check the first post for their order to be done, so I'm going to go back to sending you a VM telling you your order is ready. However, that's all I'll do - you will still need to check the Pending Trades list for any notes on your order and also the FC to use - don't ask me either of those, just reply with your FC and any other nice remarks you may have. :P Also, a thanks post letting everyone know how awesome of a thread this is always make me happy. ;)

Years
    Hey send me a message when my order is done please?
    You said that it would be done yesterday, and idk if it was or it you sent me anything haha idk how this site works lol. But when youre ready to trade just send me a message or email me or go on my myspace plz
    Thnx :D
    ~Cookie

shortdan1998

Rawr! I'm back, baby!
    Years
    Could I also modify my new order?

Shiny Pokemon: Eevee
    Moveset: Wish/Toxic/x/x
    Nature: Bold
    Ability: Is there any other Eevee ability than Run Away?

That is all.

yomamathecableguy

Years
    @SeanCookie - You will be VM'ed when your order is ready. Sorry it's taking so long, as you see I've got a ton of orders. X.X But I'll be up all night working on them and doing only a couple of other things. :)

@shortdan - Eevee does have a second ability - Adaptability. It doubles the power of same-type attacks (so if you evolved it into a Flareon, it would be a massively powerful Fire Pokemon)

Raichupacabra

Villain
    Years
    @SeanCookie - You will be VM'ed when your order is ready. Sorry it's taking so long, as you see I've got a ton of orders. X.X But I'll be up all night working on them and doing only a couple of other things. :)

@shortdan - Eevee does have a second ability - Adaptability. It doubles the power of same-type attacks (so if you evolved it into a Flareon, it would be a massively powerful Fire Pokemon)

i thought adaptability wud turn into flash fire

Back