• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Mamoswine Distribution for Europe

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    It has been confirmed by the German arm of The Pokémon Company International that a Shiny Mamoswine is to be distributed to participants and spectators of the European VGC Nationals this month. This Mamoswine is based upon the Mamoswine of Arash Ommati and is Level 50 and distributed with Icicle Spear, Earthquake, Icicle Crash & Rock Slide. This event will be distributed at the following places:

2014 Pokémon German National Championships: May 3–4, 2014, in Bochum, Germany
    2014 Pokémon UK National Championships: May 24–25, 2014, in Manchester, England
    2014 Pokémon Italian National Championships: May 31–June 1, 2014, in Assago, Italy

[Source]

Basically, those who live in the listed countries and take part in VGC Nationals, would be able to get a hold of Mamoswine. If you're a resident of any of these places, are you planning to participate? If not, why won't you? Also, what do you all think of this Pokémon overall?

Years
  • I have to miss this event obviously, but then again I never care about wanting to get event Pokemon anyway. Still pretty great news for our British, Italian and German members who plan on attending the event. It's got a pretty sweet moveset especially because Icicle Crash is normally a move it could only learn when bred with a Beartic.

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2016
    Damn, that's actually an awesome event Pokemon, and Manchester is my hometown too, but I have exams then ¬¬

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
    Years
  • A SHINY Mamoswine...with egg moves....in a CHERISH BALL? What a nice event. *cries* I wonder if US Nationals will get it, too..

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Even if they held this tournament in US, I probably wouldn't be participating. xD;; That Mamoswine may be awesome, but I'm just not too interested in these kind of events. Never took part in them before, either, so I'd also be pretty nervous about it.

Gonzo

RNG Sommelier
    Years
  • US Nats will most likely get it, too. It's not just a shiny Mamoswine, it's World Champion's Mamoswine. The OT is going to be either Arash or Arash Ommati.

I'm going to pick up two at Italian Nationals :3

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2023
    Going. Totally going. Manchester's not too far away. :3
    But seriously though, shiny + egg moves!? <33

Years
  • An interesting event Pokémon. I love Mamoswine, so if I was from Europe I wouldn't mind. :P Two Egg moves? Sure. Does it have its HA though?

AZ Jr

There is a fine line between fishing and just stan
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 9, 2014
    Haha! This event was freaking based around me, I swear.
    Mamoswine:
    Spoiler:

Shiny:
    Spoiler:

Manchester:
    Spoiler:

Championship:
    Spoiler:

Elements1

Meh
    Years
  • Aww man, this is a great event! Too bad I'm U.S :/ Goodluck to all who participate and I'm very jealous ;)

NRG

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2015
    If it can't learn Ice Shard via move relearner I'm not interested

Gonzo

RNG Sommelier
    Years
  • It can relearn Ice Shard... it has it in it's moveset, anyway >.....>

R.I.P. competitive use of this Mamo... it has random stats ;<

Back