• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Man gets arrested for biting son's toes!!!

Alec_

Years
    Lol. This is getting CRAZY ~_~. First a boy shoots his mother on the head. Now this ONE!. XD. What's wrong with them. Oh my~
    I hope his son is okay. Because he is just a nine-year old boy :3.

~Fairytales.

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Discipline? WTF. Doesn't the dad know how hard it's gonna be to wear shoes now, with cracks in the toenails/bone?
    Who the heck has that sort of bite power anyway?

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Hahaha where are these news articles coming oout of!! ?
    this feels like one of those wierd dreams with the most random stuff happening!!
    These titles make me laugh!
    Kinda Sick though... I feel bad for the kid...

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I need to stop reading these stories. They are making me nauseous... okay, one thing to say about this one... WTF? What is wrong with people these days?
    ^ Amen to that!

Wtf?! Why biting his toes. This all could've been avoided if he just grounded him.

Alec_

Years
    I need to stop reading these stories. They are making me nauseous... okay, one thing to say about this one... WTF? What is wrong with people these days?
    You're right. People these days keeps getting CRAZIER ~_~.

~Fairytales.

JaggedMan

The Cheese Pokemon!
    Years
    Not being able to blink was riddiculius... you will be punished every 100th of a sec. if you were punished for blinking. Crazyness I tell you CRAZYNESS!!

Reina

pandasaur!
    Years
    Not being able to blink was riddiculius... you will be punished every 100th of a sec. if you were punished for blinking. Crazyness I tell you CRAZYNESS!!
    xD Every 100th of a sec? That'd mean someone blinks 100 times in a second! I think they meant if they were supposed to be asleep, and they saw them blinking their eyes they'd be in trouble.

Anyway, wow. That guy is.. pretty screwed up. Biting their songs... What the... Thats just so wrong, and STUPID too. That's the weirdest discipline I've ever heard of. Can you imagine, I mean.. picture a father lifting up the son's foot and biting it? And to anybody who said that must be strong, the jaw is one of the strongest parts of your body I do believe, and a grown man's jaw on a 6 year old's foot can be insanely powerful... Wow. That's really screwed up, the poor Kids. Stories like this, though strange and maybe funny to some, are really sad.

幕之内 一歩

<b><font color=
    Years
    Talk about a foot fetish. Am I right guys?

*crickets chirp*

Too soon?

Anyways, these kinds of stories make me laugh. There is always some really weird crimes or mishaps occuring somewhere in the world. Sucks what happened to the kid, but seriously; you can't help but shake your head and laugh at the stupidity of people anymore. Sometimes I think the world is just batshit crazy.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    The amount of strange news articles featuring the most bizarre scenarios make me really fear for the future of America. Kids these days become more and more aggressive and tempted to do something out of the norm to make themselves more noticeable. Parents biting their children's toenails as a form of discipline? What the hell is up with that?

I initially thought that the dad was jailed for just biting on his son's toes in public or something. But reading that article... seriously? Your kid messes up with something at 6 years old and you aim discipline him by biting his toes to the point where there's actual damage? What ever happened to taking toys away like discipline used to be? Honestly, people - especially parents, who are responsible for the development of another civilized adult - should use common sense.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Poor kid, but this is really what is ridiculous:
    Testimony revealed Hall and his wife, Virginia, would punish the children for blinking their eyes or moving while they were supposed to be napping.
    Wow. I move positions all the time on my bed... Imagine what I would be like with parents like that, lol.

The Rookie

Hacker/Writer/<Insert Here>
    Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2009
    Getting your toes bitten? Hell, society is ****ed up. Grounding wouldn't be worth it. They got punished for blinking or moving when they were supposed to be asleep.

Years
    People aren't getting "Crazier", they have always been like this, people are just looking for these stories, so they find them. There is always something stupid going on.

Anyway, I think he took his foot fetish a little too far...

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Well, first of all, feet are gross and should not be consumed. XD Second of all, that poor kid. . (Does Papa have the bite force of a friggin' bear?) Third of all, thank the gods that the children are in their grandparent's custody.

Those two sounded like a bunch of bloody idiots, the parents I mean. Who the hell punishes their children by biting? Let alone for things like blinking and moving when they're napping. Hell, I move when I'm trying to sleep to get comfortable and you can be damn sure someone will leave my room with a broken jaw if they try to bite me. >.> Whackjobs. .​

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    That's the lamest and probably stinkiest punishment ever. :[

The parents seem like real a-holes, though.

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
    How come most of the world's nutjobs are in/from the US??

Okay, when I read this title at first I was imagining a dad playfully biting his baby son's toes...Man, I was waaay off.

Behold, more whackjob parents. Yay.

Back