• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Man stabs himself, throws intestines at police

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
  • https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012...y_n_1554126.html?ref=weird-news&ir=Weird News

A New Jersey man allegedly cut out his entrails in front of police and then threw bits of his flesh and intestines at them.

The gruesome scene played out at a home in Hackensack, N.J., where 43-year-old Wayne Carter allegedly barricaded himself in on Sunday, NBC New York reported.

Officers got a call that morning when a witness said Carter was threatening to harm himself with a knife. Two cops responded, kicked in the door and found Carter in the corner, the station reported.

Carter allegedly ignored officers' orders to put down the knife, and instead began stabbing himself in the abdomen, neck and legs.

An attempt to pepper spray the bleeding man had no effect, the Associated Press reported.

That's when Carter -- disemboweled but responsive -- reportedly threw bits of his skin and intestines at the officers.

They decided to retreat and call in the Bergen County SWAT team, Hackensack police Lt. John Heinemann told reporters. The team was able to subdue Carter and get him to a hospital, where he remained in critical condition on Monday.

Heinemann said he believes that drugs or mental illness may have led to the horrific incident, but those details haven't been confirmed.

No charges have yet been filed due to the unusual nature of the incident.

First a guy gets his face eaten, next this guy decides to try and lose some weight. Whats next?

Forgive me for this morbid pun... but I don't think he has the guts to do this again.

Charicific

PkMn Trainer
    Years
  • A guy who eats someone else face? Another one who eats the heart and brain of his roommate? And now....this?! What's happening here, Why do I feel like we are being trolled >:(
    Weird people...not shocked for some reason :\

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
    Years
  • I've found another too, but I don't intend on posting that story.

A chef served his own genitals at a banquet. The kicker is that the people knew about it, and paid for the....... Sorry, just threw up.... privilege.

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2015
    This all makes me wonder why mankind has stopped building asylums. People who do anything like this should be in a straitjacket.

-Grayscale-

яιѕєη ƒяσм тнє ๔єα๔...
    Years
  • Wow. That is actually frightening to think about.
    How does someone even decide to do that, drugs or no drugs? "I feel like ripping off some of my flesh and throwing it at you guys."
    Just wow. I don't understand people. Makes you wonder what those people are aiming for doing stuff like that. Eating organs, faces, and now apparently throwing your insides at the police.
    I'm just gunna play some more pokemon kthx. Screw reality.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    I'm surprised the guy is still alive after throwing his insides at the police...... o_O

Kurui

Kageroza's Waifu
    Years
  • XDDD This is hilarious to me. I'm imagining it in horror movie with a little of comedy bit. "Get OUUUTTTT~~" *uses up random nearest object ammo and decides to use insides for pelting teh poor cops*

~~**~~

Uh, but in reality, what the heck? Probably drugs~ They make you do stuff like that. That is why I've never touched a drug in my life.

Sir Codin

That whole scene would make an awesome death metal album cover.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
    Years
  • That whole scene would make an awesome death metal album cover.

I can see Cradle of Filth doing this.

Megadeth did something kinda like this for The World Needs a Hero.

Might be somewhat disturbing.
    Spoiler:

Sir Codin

Also, this is probably on topic, probably not, but I have to let it be known that I getting kind of tired of reading stories like this and seeing people exclaiming "OH, WHERE HAS OUR HUMANITY GONE???" As if this is the first time someone in the entire history of mankind decided to gut himself. As if there were never any serial killers, rapists, cannibals, totalitarians, and plain old vanilla-crazy whack-a-doodle-f***bags until recently.

Do you really want to know where our humanity is? Read that article again. That's our humanity; or more specifically, one part of humanity. Some dude goes crazy and guts himself in a fashion appropos for a Cannibal Corpse album. That's just how humanity is sometimes.

Genocide, holocausts, sex slavery, greed, corrupt government, human sacrifices, self-disembowlment, suicide, self-immolation, torture, hunger, etc., it's all existed for as long as humanity has. True, people do have the right to feel bad about some guy gutting himself, but don't let it get to you too much.

Here's a short list of some atrocities during mankind's existence:

- Holocaust
    - Armenian Genocide
    - Auschwitz
    - September 11, 2001
    - Carandiru massacre
    - The Inquisition
    - Nanking Massacre
    - African slavery
    - Cambodia Genocide
    - Assyrian Genocide

Those are just a few instances of people killing other people. People have disembowled themselves before; ever hear of seppuku (aka "hara-kiri")? Humankind has always had some crazy effers and it's highly likely that it will continue to have them. Sucks, but that's just the way it is.

Yeah, this is terrible, but a man going crazy and gutting himself isn't anything new. If anything, you gotta give the guy mad props; gutting yourself is a gutsy move. I don't think I would have the stomach for it, but hey, no skin off my bones. Wow, those were horrible puns, why did I stoop that low? They were so gut-wrenchingly bad, they made my colon ache. Wow, again, terrible. Someone please gut me.

Last edited:

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
    Years
  • A man going crazy and gutting himself isn't anything new. If anything, you gotta give the guy mad props; gutting yourself is a gutsy move. I don't think I would have the stomach for it, but hey, no skin off my bones. Wow, those were horrible puns, why did I stoop that low? They were so gut-wrenchingly bad, they made my colon ache. Wow, again, terrible. Someone please gut me.

You could ask Mr. Bat**** crazy to gut you, but something tells me that he doesn't have enough guts to gut someone.

I also just noticed the name of the town this occurred in.

Hackensack.

This guy did some slicenintestines, but still... Close enough to hackensack.

Last edited:

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
  • I tell you, it's the beginning of the zombie apocalypse. Get yourselves ready.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    I tell you, it's the beginning of the zombie apocalypse. Get yourselves ready.

I agree with you, we need to warn people quickly. Barricade yourselves, make sure those darn things can't get in your home.

I have to wonder though, what kind of drugs made them do this crap? I was pretty creeped out when I read about that guy who ate another man's face and the guy who ate the heart and brain of his roommate, and now this? And that chef? lol humanity you amaze me.

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2024
    I know bad things happen everyday but all these things just feel weird to me. Like I know horrible crimes happen everyday, but I feel a bit desensitized towards them, not that I don't feel bad for the victim anymore, just that it's really common. The recent happenings with these people is different and a bit unsettling to me.

Algo Fonix

oh god
    Years
  • We're a crazy bunch of creatures what with all the hurting ourselves and each other we do.

I'm guessing it has something to do with all of those wonderful synthetic drugs?

I can see Cradle of Filth doing this.

Megadeth did something kinda like this for The World Needs a Hero.

Might be somewhat disturbing.
    Spoiler:

There's a Mayhem album that its cover is a photograph of their ex-singer's corpse (freshly taken after a self inflicted shotgun blast). Yeah. >_>

Back