• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Manaphy And The Three Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen today
    Name:
    Nivek
    &
    Rovert

&

&
    Male

Personality:
    Nivek will be very open to most people, exept people he doesn't like. After getting to know the people he will open up even more, but has moments where he will scarcly speak. He can be an excellent friend but don't expect him to stop talking if he considers you a friend…
    &
    Rovert will be very shy around most people, most of the time. After getting to know the people he will still mainly keep to himself, but has moments where he will go on and on. He can be an excellent friend but don't expect him to open up right away…

Description:
    Nivek is about five-foot-six. Has very dark skin. He has black hair with bangs being the shortest part and Dark-Brown eyes. He usually wears a Blue shirt with a Bass Clef on it. and khaki pants as well as a pair of white tennis-shoes.
    &
    Rovert is about five-foot-three. Has very pale skin. He has blonde hair with bangs being the longest part and blue eyes. He usually wears a Red shirt with a lightning bolt on it. and blue jeans as well as a pair of black tennis-shoes.

Your team:
    Cradilly; Male; Solarbeam, Sunny Day, Giga Drain, Ancientpower
    Tentacruel;Male; Bubblebeam, Toxic, Water pulse, Sludge Bomb
    Blaziken; Male; Blaze Kick, Flamethrower, Overheat, Dynamicpunch
    (Manectric)
    (Absol)
    (Beautifly)
    &
    Wailord; Male; Ice Beam, Blizzard, Water Pulse, Water Spout.
    Ninetales; Male; Overheat, Flamethrower, Flame Wheel, Fire Spin.
    Sceptile; Male; Leaf Blade, Solarbeam, Giga Drain, Dragonbreath
    (Magneton)
    (Mightyena)
    (Dustox)

&
    Twinleaf Town

Bag:
    (Not Applicable)
    &
    (Not Applicable)

Part of a double-battling team
    &
    Part of a double-battling team

History:
    Nivek is originally from Mauville City located within the Hoenn Region. Littleroot would be better than living in Mauville, so they moved to Littleroot. After about a year he met up with Rovert, the two quickly became friends. They left on a journey together and specialized in Double-Battling. They easily became the Hoenn champions. But Nivek, despite being a year younger, got more fame and recognition than Rovert so their friendship was strained. A year after becoming the champion, Rovert ran away to Johto. Nivek stayed the champion of Hoenn. He met with Robbie in a Kanto in a competion to become Champion there. They are the two finalists and Nivek discovers Robbie is Rovert, and Nivek is finally beaten by Rovert. Nivek meets up with Rovert in Vermilion, after Rovert went to his father's funeral. Nivek says that the only reason he was always so hard on Rovert is to make him get stronger, and that Rovert has finally found a way to surpass him. The two promise to meet back up a Ever Grande after they are done with their different tasks. Nivek had to go to the excavation of the Ruins of Alph. They met back up at Ever grande. The two move into a Pokemon City, get bored and move back to Ever Grande.
    &
    Rovert is originally from Vermillion City located within the Kanto Region. His father was a close friend of Nivek's dad in high school. His mom moved to the other end of Vermilion, as his parents divorced while Rovert was very young. His grandparents believed moving to Hoenn would be better moving every week between parents, so they moved to Littleroot. There he met up with Nivek, they quickly became friends. They left on a journey together and specialized in Double-Battling. They easily became the Hoenn champions. But Nivek, despite being a year younger, got more fame and recognition than Rovert so their friendship was strained. A year after becoming the champion, Rovert ran away to Johto. There he, under a pseudonym, became the champion and Nivek stayed the champion of Hoenn. They both travel to Kanto to become Champion there. They are the two finalists and Nivek discovers it is Rovert, and Nivek is finally beaten by Rovert. Rovert then goes back to Vermilion to be at his Dad's funeral. He starts to go back to Littleroot, when he meets back up with Nivek. Nivek says that the only reason he was always so hard on Rovert is to make him get stronger, and that Rovert has finally found a way to surpass him. The two promise to meet back up a Ever Grande after they are done with their different tasks. Rovert had to find an amulet of magical proportions. The two met back at Ever Grande, moved into Pokemon City, and finally move back into Ever Grande.

Last edited:

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
    @Newblue: Pretty good but attacks like surf and dive aren't really considered an attack (Not for most rps at least).

Darkjagwar

lollerskates now available
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2014
    -Others Sign Up-
    Name: DJ

Personality: He appears to be antisocial from afar, but after talking to him, most people find him quite friendly. He enjoys a good laugh, a good meal, but most importantly, a good battle. He is really competitive and will battle or train when he has nothing else to do. But as said before, he is also very friendly and usually keeps in touch with other trainers that he meets. He is also eager to find rare, even legendary pokémon.

Description: DJ is 6 feet tall, has dark brown eyes and dark brown hair. He wears black sneakers, jeans, a white t-shirt, and a black leather jacket which he always keeps open. He also wears a necklace consisting of one teal gem on the string. The necklace seems to have some sort of importance but he has not told anyone about it yet. Instead of carrying a bag, he keeps his items in inside pockets on his jacket. To make sure he never has all his pokemon stolen, he usually keeps his Absol out with him.

Team:
    Absol (1st pokémon)
    - Thunder
    - Slash
    - Double Team
    - Faint Attack
    Vaporeon
    - Ice Beam
    - Water Pulse
    - Acid Armor
    - Shadow Ball
    Smeargle
    - Flamethrower
    - Thunderbolt
    - Ice Beam
    - Sketch (soon to be used)
    Riolu (just caught)
    - Quick Attack
    - Reversal
    - Force Exert
    - Imitate

Location: DJ is currently training near Nomose city and is planning to check out the Safari Park.

Bag: Pokéball x 3, Net ball x 2, Ultra ball x 2, Timer ball x 4, Full heal x 11, Hyper potion x 6, Escape rope x 14, Repel x 2, Elixr x 7.

History: Not much is known about DJ. His real name isn't even known, mainly since he himself does not know his own name besides his initials (D and J). DJ has no memory of his childhood before age 11 and was raised by his older sister after his parents went "missing". The earliest he can remember was the end result of possibly an attack by Team Shadow, where he is sitting in awe in front of his entire neighborhood on fire and being rescued by an Absol. He caught Absol the day after and then set off to become a pokémon trainer. He had a few encounters with Team Shadow grunts where he learned a little bit about their plans. He now trains as hard as he can to ruin Team Shadow.

Last edited:

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
    @Darkjaguar: For the description, it should be at least a paragraph which is about four sentences. Every thing else looks fine.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    Name:Kirk Hoen
    Personality:Kirk is somewhat a math wizard, a little naive and quite calm in situations.
    Description:He somehow adores dragon pokemon and psychic too.
    Your team:Jibacoil(Magnezone)-Kirk captured a magnemite while exploring the powerplant in kanto,stubborn,likes to challenge other pokemon
    Mojanbo(Tangrowth)-Kirk manage to catch a Tangela on the way to Cinnabar Island,he appears to be shy to strangers
    Yukimenoko(Frosslass)-Kirk manages to catch a Snorunt while exploring the shoal cave, she loves to scare people
    Beruberuto(Lickilicky)-manages to catch while on the road in fuchsia,likes to eat all of Kirk's Food
    Togekissu(Togekiss)-gave to him by a nice man in the sevii island,loves to flirt with other pokemon
    Ereruido(Gallade)-manages to wander around in Kirk's empty pokeball, like Jibacoil he is stuborn
    Booburn(Magmortar)-gave to him by the same guy who gave him togepi,likes to tease Mojanbo
    Bag:has 53 tm,22 full restore, big and tiny mushroom, heartscale,sweet hone and a amulet coin
    History:he was encourage by the pokemon dodrio to compete againts other people for a contest, after the dodrio was killed by poachers, he swore to himself to be a pokemon ranger to protect all sorts of pokemon and follow the lead of dodrio to be a triathlete

Darkjagwar

Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2014
    Question for Telepathic:
    What town is the festival in and how long is it after the start of the RPG?

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
    OOC:Newblue:Accepted
    Darkjaguar:Accepted

No more sign ups, post in third person. The festival will be a mile south east of Twin Leaf Town (I beleive it is Sandgem Town).

IC: "Mukai!" Yelled Mukai's mother. Mukai was asleep and jumped in shock because of his name loudly being called. Mukai looked to the side and saw his clock. It said nine forty eight. "Oh crud, I was supposed to wake up at eight!" Mukai jumped out of his bead grabbed his clothes and stuffed them into his back pack.

"Why me. I always screw up in some way." After doing so, Mukai put on his clothes and ran downstairs. He quickly passed his mother, not waiting to say good bye. All he said as he passed was. "I'll be back in a minute."

As Mukai ran down the street, he could see the professor's lab. After what seemed like years, Mukai finally reached the lab and knocked on the door. "Let me in!" He yelled. After a minute or two, someone opened the door. It was the professor. "Yes, who might you be?" He asked. "I...am...Mukaiushi.....Mukai for short. I was supposed to come at eight to pick up my starting pokemon." Mukai exclaimed while catching his breath.

Up on the top of the lab was a Yukushii, and it was smiling. Not allowing itself to be seen, it quickly faded into the wind. "I'm sorry but all of our pokemon have been given to trainers. You snooze you lose." The professor sadly announced.

Before he could move, Mukai stepped in front of the professor. "I came here to get my pokemon and I am going to get it. Now are you sure there aren't any others?" Mukai asked. "...Well, there is one. It is a poochama but-" "Fine give it to me." Mukai interrupted.

The professor seemed to be irritated. "Listen! There is a poochama, but it has a bit of an anger issue. We tried to give it to other trainers but it refused to accept them." "Show me to it." Mukai said. The two walked into the lab and then over to a table with a pokeball on it.

The professor picked it up and out came a poochama. "Poo-cham!" It yelled out, treing to make a big enterence. Mukai walked up closer to it. "Hey Poochama, you wanna be my partner?" Mukai asked. The Poochama smiled and walked up to Mukai. It put it's arms out like it was going to hug Mukai but at the last minute, it pushed it's head forward and headbutted Mukai.

"OW!...Why you liitle-" Mukai pulled up his right arm and turned his hand into a fist. "Calm down, Mukai, calm down..." He thought. "Hey poochama what's-" Poochama then did bubble beam at Mukai. "What is wrong with you, all I said was Hey poochama..." The Poochama seemed angred by that name.

"Oh, I get it. You don't like that name, do you?" The poochama nodded it's head agreengly. "What about poochy?" The poochama seemed angred again. "No, how about...Amah?" The poochama took this into consideration, then shook it's head.

"The only thing that comes to mind is icey." Poochama jumped at the sound of that name. "Oh you like that? Ok, your new name is Icey." The poochama jumped into Mukai's arms. The professor smiled. "To think that a pokemon would get upset because of it's name...sigh so much to learn." Mukai then headed out. "Thanks professor!" Mukai yelled. "Pi, pi...Poocha!" Icey said treing to say Icey.

Darkjagwar

Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2014
    IC:
    DJ woke up in a cold sweat in the middle of the night, as he often did and from the same dream. In his vision it was back then, 6 years ago, when his life changed. He envisioned the blazing fire consuming his house and those around it. It was the middle of the night with the only source of light being the wild flames edging towards him while he heard evil laughs in the distance, slightly muted by the intense crackling of the fire.

DJ looked around to make sure everything was alright, as he usually did after waking up from the nightmare. Everything was the same as it had been left. He was still under the same tree which was unharmed, and the rest of his surroundings just outside of Nomose were the same as well. The only difference he noticed is that there was a slight breeze which to him felt more like an Icy Wind. He poked Absol, his most faithful pokémon and travel buddy, who was laying next to him asleep to try to wake him up.

"Hey Absol!" he whispered. "Come on, buddy, wake up!"

"Sooooooool!" Absol yawned as he awoke from his slumber. After scratching and fidgeting for a bit, Absol jumped to its feet and looked at DJ. "Absol?" it said inquisitively.

Somehow understanding that Absol meant something along the lines of, "Everything okay?" DJ replied, "Yeah, everything's good, but it's a bit chilly. Let's see if the Nomose Center is open."

Absol nodded in agreement and the duo walked into town and to the center. DJ knocked on the door and the tired nurse greeted them and let them in. "Can I get you something to eat?"

DJ responded, "No thanks, we're good."

"Can I get you both some water and put you in a room then?"

"Sure," replied DJ. "Sounds good to me."

After settling in their room, DJ lay awake in his bed with Absol lying awake on the floor next to him. "Big day ahead of us, bud," said DJ. "Going to the Safari. You up for it?"

"Absol," said Absol which meant something along the lines of "yes."

"Good," sighed DJ. "We're going to need another teammate for the upcoming festival."

Absol drifted into a deep sleep a while later while DJ remained awake. Usually after he has the nightmare about the destruction of his home, he then tries to calm himself by thinking about what happened afterwards. He remembers Absol rescuing him and taking him to his sister's house in Sandgem Town, and then how Absol allowed DJ to catch him to be his first pokémon. He did not know how Absol knew where to find his sister, especially since he himself did not know. DJ's sister, Leah Silver, was older than he was by about 15 years as well as engaged at the time. When DJ was born, it had been long since Leah had set out on her quest to be one of the greatest pokémon trainers in the world and did not hear news of her brother's birth. In addition, by the time DJ was born, his mother had been remarried, so although Leah's last name was Silver, DJ had a different last name. With all these twists in his family's life, DJ still wonders how Absol found Leah and brought brother and sister together, but then realizes that Absol is called the "Disaster" pokémon and will appear in the time of a crisis to try to solve the problem. He has always believed his Absol to have special abilities yet to be unlocked because of this. With these soothing thoughts, DJ finally managed to get himself to sleep by 4 in the morning.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    OOC: Since you made it so you had the last starter. Mine takes place before your's does. But it will soon match up.

IC:

Cain finnaly made it to the lab. He had almost overslept this time. He only woke up because he dreamed of oversleeping and woke up in fear.

Cain walked up to the lab. He noticed the professer already gave out a few pokemon. Cain walked up to him and asked him

"So professer. Can I have a pokemon?"

The professer looked like he was waiting for one more person. He said plainfully and thoughtfully

"Yes. There is one more starter."

He showed me to the place where the starters were chosen. There were three pokeballs on a table. Two of them were empty so there had to be one more

"So I dont even get a choice?"

Cain immediatly grabbed the last one. He opened it and bright light came out of it. Then out came a Chimchar.

Cain grasped the starter pokemon. This was the pokemon he originaly wanted.

"So I get to have him?"

The professer nodded. Then Cain almost jumped up for joy. He returned the pokemon to his pokeball. Then the professer gave him his pokedex.

Cain walked out of the lab very glad. Now he was a trainer and could find his father. But when he walked out he could see someone run towards the lab and knock on the door forcefully.

But Cain ignored it. He wanted to start training. But he had no reason to go back to his house. He already had all his belongings.

"Now time to start training."

Cain was still in plain view of the lab. He let out Chimchar. Then he asked it a question after bending down to its level

"Okay Chimchar. Will you be my partner?"

Chimchar nodded very lazely. It seemed the pokemon wasnt as energetic as he thought it would be.

"Oh well Chimchar. Anyway lets train. Lets first find some wild pokemon"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back