• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Manaphy ex and an IMPORTANT announcement!

Cascade Of The Sky

Shining Porygon master
    Years
    Manaphy ex and an IMPORTANT announcement!

Unfortunately, this will be my LAST FAKE CARD on this forum... I will from now on only release my fake cards on my PERSONAL website and on my personal FORUM! I am currently working on a set of 89 cards.. and am FLYING THROUGH it.

+advertisement removed+

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Apr 10, 2008
    I'll be joining. And make sure you release your blanks. I'm kinda waitin. XD

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Please do not advertise other forums on PC. It is against the rules. You may only link to your forum in your sig. ^_^; +LINK REMOVED+

Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2007
    Dang cascade, I just get here and one of the most tallented members takes off? Well, could you please PM or e-mail me the removed link. I want to watch the progress of your set (and I have questions if you ever get the earge to enlighten somebody).

Mail Jeevas

I need a smoke...
    Years
    Nice card!! I love you Cascade, did you knew that? LOLZ

Really, I love your cards ;)
    Art: 10/10 Is really great, I can't tell if it was made by Nintendo or you!
    Words: 9/10 The first attack is somehow lamey. It would be greater if it had some kind of regenerating attack like... Zubat's Leech life.

ELGONZO!!!

PS: I'll join that forum the first chance I have ;) Because I wanna learn more. And you must tell us how do you make thos nice cards X3 At least, which program do you use?

Cascade Of The Sky

Shining Porygon master
    Years
    im not retiring... :P im just sick of 'THIS" forum... i would rather have my fake cards shown in a more, homely place... of course i will still reply and support this forums team, ill limit my showcasing to 2 forums... (find out more on my forums).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

To access my forum.. click the link in my sig (the one i will put in)

Back